Fall for squat meme

>fall for squat meme
>lower body enters grill mode

It's too late for me now, but learn from my mistakes and save yourselves, anons.

fucking lmao

Not bad, lad. Keep it up.

>it has always been too late for you manlet

know that feel breh

Iktf op, I just never train legs anymore, feels good

>Oh fuck no, my ass looks like a girl's, fucking Veeky Forums
>better put a pantyhose on
>no homo

S A D

A

D

many such cases
sad!

Thanks, at least people are always willing to spot me when I'm wearing my gym outfit (pic related).

there's literally no reason to squat or do deadlifts
sprints and some nordic ham curls are all that you need to have defined, big enough but not tree trunk sized legs.

how come it's okay for chicks to focus on their lower body, but it's not okay for guys to focus on their upper body? this circlejerk has to stop

>squatting 2-3x/week while not wanting to compete in pl

kek

>doesnt wan't big thicc joocy legs

what's wrong with you
you homo

You're pretty fucking ugly for a trap so stop posting

>squat 2 plate
>look proportional and impressive while still fitting into jeans
>focus on upper body for V taper

feels good man

hey man it's all good, most girls actually like a phat boy booty

I think it started with the low-t idiots at r/Fitness hocking Starting Strength.

>A newbie that just wants to look good naked pops in to ask advice
>they give him the "leg day everyday, only douchebags work chest and arms" spiel
>the newbie is still shy and insecure to protest
>okay.jpg
>he follows the programming and turns into a T-Rex
>Bitter that he fell for the meme, he'll now try and hoist it onto other newbies therefore continuing the cycle.

>how come it's okay for chicks to focus on their lower body, but it's not okay for guys to focus on their upper body? this circlejerk has to stop

Men need to be practical. If you have week legs and core, you can easily be taken to the floor. Women should have a butt

> Doing back squats for booty gains instead of hip thrusts, Romanian deadlifts, bulgarian split squats and high rep resitance band squats

You deserve to be an ugly tranny

how much do you squat?

>looking at that thumbnail i legit thought you were a girl
>tfw

OP you look like Bostin's gf

Kek, got you.

boi why do you dress like that

Doesn't even look like girl ass. You have too much muscle and not enough fat on the ass itself. Not to mention your big arms, bad leg-torso ratio, and big core.

Pls be in London...

I've always had huge quads and glutes, all the men in my family do. They're disgusting. There is nothing less manly than having big legs. Men shouldn't even have a lower body, same way they shouldn't have nipples. They should unironically have evolved to stop at the nutsack and levitate.

yum

wouldgay/10

>big legs
>feminine
lol

It's the other way around my king

Trappy?