Why is it that DYELS always take so many supplements?

Why is it that DYELS always take so many supplements?

because they think it works

Because they're too lazy to eat food and are not knowledgeable when it comes to putting on size.

Because normies start as dyels and normies think protein powder = steroids etc

Its almost like integrated to our brain until we know better after leaving dyel mode

Same reason some people on Veeky Forums still use protein powder

lol I love seeing these faggots waste money on this shit

They should put in the time and research this shit, this is key
I've been researching bodybuilding for 5 months and I've built a fucking internal library of knowledge that helps me get gains and slay bitches, talking total fucking dimes bro

All this confidence gets so many pussies wet that I long dick bitches on the daily

My wealth of knowledge also landed me a job, CEO of a major company and get paid 10k a day

Ask me anything faggots, I'll show you the light

I'm a dyel that uses fish oil and melatonin that's about it. Protein powder is a meme and pre workout is nice but not needed

This. Idiots don't even track what they eat, eat below maintainance, but take a load of snakeoil supps, then wonder why they're still dyel after 2+ years of training. See it with a lot of younger guys especially.

Most new lifters know nothing about lifting aside from what youtubers and GNC workers tell them. They want to get started and figure the best place to ask what to buy is in the store so they get shilled.

Do you have any scientific sources?

How exactly is protein powder a meme? It's quite literally the cheapest source of protein per g/€.

Protein is protein. No carbs, no fat and a fuckload of protein for minimal calories. I don't see what's "meme" about it.

You don't need it if you eat enough food, especially on a "bulk" it's almost impossible to NOT get enough protein.

But if cutting on LCHF and you just need to hit those last macros it's pretty handy to just drink a shake after workout and go to bed.

That shit ain't cheap. I eat more food instead of being a baby

Not everyone likes to stuff their face 24/7

>not cheap
ON is one of the more expensive brands out there and is literally less than 50 bucks for 3.5lbs of protein

I like my protein in the thing it came from. Not in powder.

>CEO
>millionaire salary only

Post w-2

Yes it is actually

i just bought 11 lbs for 55 dollars?

name a cheaper source of protein than that.

In my cupboard I have

Whey Protein
Creatine
Beta Alanine
Citturline
and regular old caffeine

I'm not sure if any of them are making any kin of a difference. I bought them to fit in.

my current powder is 20 cents a scoop (22g protein each)

if you know where to look it can be one of the cheapest sources of protein

>tfw nobody hunts their meat
>tfw people think powder is the cheapest form of protein when I can land 3x140lb mule deer for $34 a year.
>tfw also hunt birdies
>tfw men on this board or boys who have never hunted let alone shot a weapon.
I weep for our children

we're talking 20-70 cents per 25-30 grams of protein... that's pretty cheap.

Put me on. Where do you purchase from then? My protein?

sent ;)

Fuck you. I hope you trip over spilled sip

>MFW I used the functional strength Veeky Forums gave me to haul out a massive black bear carcass on a hunting trip in coastal Alaska.

>tfw everytime deer hunting never saw a deer
>"Here user we're going to put you in the good spot, we've seen multiple deer here for the past few days"
>sit watching, looking intensely because it was last day, hours and hours early morning
>nothing at all

At least birds taste good I guess

you guys told me creatine and beta alanine were good and now you make this thread? WHAT THE FUCK JUST TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT FROM ME

t. Jelly fattty /k/

>I weep for our children
Entire world will be under sharia law within the next 80 years so who gives a shit, get protein however you want it.

Where?

I was wondering where you were going with that, here's your (you).

not him but probably myprotein
they have sales often so I subbed to their newsletters

All you guys need is
>Protein Powder (I recommend Isopure Dutch Chocolate, lactose free, high protein, doesn't taste like shit.)
>Creatine ETHYL-ESTER (Monohydrate is shit. All it will do is make you look bloated. SNI makes a good creatine ethyl-ester and you can get it pretty cheap on Amazon.)
>BCAAs (I recommend the Rich Piana brand. Best bang for the buck and good taste. Not essential, but i feel better when I use them intra-workout.)
>Vitamin D (Good for if you're often in a bad mood or don;t get a lot of sunlight.)
>Psyllium Husks (Good for people like me who don't eat vegetables and people who roid because it helps cholesterol levels.)
You can also throw in a decent multivitamin, fish oil, and l-arginine, but not necessary.

I only shoot niggers, rapefugees, and spics.

GOTTA EAT BIG TO GET BIG

Those are still good, this is a thread about people doing dumb shit like getting 200% their daily vitamins and eating protein powder on a bulk.

OP probably thinks that being "fit" equals being healthy

buahahahaha

Protein powder is most definitely a meme. It's a huge scam and barely does anything for your body except put you kidneys under a lot of stress

I'll take protein powder over shit tier chicken breast every day. I literally haven't eaten that shit in 2 years. replaced it with whey.

we can shoot them instead ;)