What are you supposed to do between sets...

What are you supposed to do between sets? I stand around awkwardly with my hands on my hips and stare at the equipment or the floor in front of me. I never go on my phone unless it's to skip a song.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A2yD6Vid6O8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

that thot is thicc af senpai

Go to bathroom and take a dump

Depends on what im setting, if its legs or abs i tend to do some hamstring stretches, if its anything bench based i do these quick sort of crunches where i sit up and bring myself down and up to my lap really quickly.

Anything to keep blood pumping.

stare menacingly at the smaller guys in the gym

talk to your gymbro who is also your gf
>tfw

Stretch and concentrate on what you're about to lift you dumb nigger.

Think about the set you just did and reflect on if it was proper form. Think about the next set you're going to do and if you need to correct anything, or if it'll take concentration to finish it due to being heavy.

Rest, which is the only reason you're stopping between sets to begin with.

No one gives a fuck if you just sit there not doing anything. No one gives a fuck about you or your life. You're a side character in everyone's thoughts. If you don't purposely stand out you wont be noticed or acknowledged.

Stop thinking so much about this stupid inane bullshit.

stretching decreases strength for a short while

I wear headphones while I work out and listen to music between sets. Sometimes I even play air drums no one gives a fuck. At most someone will look at me and smile occasionally

I have a metronome app i play on my iphone whilst working out to keep my timings on point so usually i just drum out some beat around this during rests.

start dancing to the gym music like brendan fraser in blast from the past

I play memestone with an AI

Visualize your next lift. At least that is what Arnold did, but what does he know about bodybuilding??

Not much unless he could inject visualization too.

This is bait, but in the event that it isn't...

youtube.com/watch?v=A2yD6Vid6O8
Reminder

Arnold worked 10x as hard as you did in the gym to attain his physique. You work out for 45 minutes and eat 3 meals he works out for 5 hours and eats 10 meals a day.

> links rich piana

Im laughing. I work out 6 days week (on eof those days being climbing) and i eat 4 full meals with oat shakes elsewhere. Every roider likes to pretend that even though all their gains oddly coi-incided with shooting shit in their ass that it was actually all down to sorting out their diet and really committing. Yeah sing that song again.

>(6) 1 hour workouts
>(7) 5 hour workout
I-It is because they roid.
Cope harder bro

How do you think someone works out that hard whilst managing to still heal and grow and not just become injured by the end of one workout? Just sheer force of will?

Most athletes who roid do so just to be able to train non-stop. So once again his accomplishments come down to roids.

>tfw going from home gym to public gym and can't spaz dance to the music between sets so have to settle for air drums

Oh, come on, man.

It's basically worthless to take advice from hardcore roiders because they don't have to follow the same rules as naturals. Arnold COULD workout for 5 hours a day because he was on roids. For anyone else that's just an obnoxious amount of overtraining.

If Arnold training for 5 hours a day, ate 10 meals a day, and didn't take steroids, you would have never heard his name.

This. I don't deny that the top-tier bodybuilders still put in a monstrous amount of effort, work and dedication in what can also be a very smart career decision.

However to carry over any of their advice to natural builders is useless at best, harmful at worst, you'll blow out your shoulder by 25.