I just had unprotected sex with a girl that was 6/10 on tinder, then she showed up and was fat and. 4/10...

I just had unprotected sex with a girl that was 6/10 on tinder, then she showed up and was fat and. 4/10.... But I still fucked her, wtf is wrong with me Veeky Forums

I feel so fucking ashamed, hoe much do I have to lift to make the shame go away?

was the sex any good?

Just carry on. We've all fucked someone we wish we didnt. Stay strong user

Not really... I normally would just jack off but she offered to come over, you should have seen MFW she got out of the car

Thanks user

Yikes. My dick would have been limpcity if I were in your shoes. Kudos for even getting it up in that situation

I fucked lots of questionable women when I was on tren. If you're not on, you may need to reconsider your life choices.

>unprotected

Fucking hell, user. What is wrong with you

Congratulations, you're a father now.

Did he cum inside tho

Who cums inside

>doesn't know about pre-cum

playing with fire there m8

Your problem isn't that you fucked someone ugly. Those of us who are at least somewhat sexually active have all done it. The problem is that you had unprotected sex with a stranger. Worst case scenario, you now have hepatitis, herpes, HIV, and a kid on the way. Get yourself tested for everything.

Also, you handle shame with cardio. Get your running shoes, you have a long way ahead of you.

Good sign, tqbh. High test, family

>sex
GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT

To an aids baby born with gyno because the mom eats too much junk food. Redeem yourself op and force her to breastfeed.

>Unprotected sex
You fucked up. Get tested asap.

Dude chill. Think of it as sex practise. Just try and use protection next time and pray to a deity of your choice she doesn't get pregnant.

I've done that before. It makes it easier for me to try the weird or kinky stuff like spanking or choking that I would be scared to bring up with a hot girl right away.

I've gotten ugly girls to sit on my face but the hot ones say no :(

>I've gotten ugly girls to sit on my face

They're not deformed kind of ugly but maybe 4-5/10 as opposed to the """hot""" ones I fuck which are 6-7/10.

I consider myself a 5-6 so it's not that big a deal for me

>I just had unprotected sex with a girl on tinder.

>>I've gotten ugly girls to sit on my face but the hot ones say no :(
If she's got a hot body and nice pussy/ass it's awright. I'd eat out a butterface. DESU I'd rather eat out a girl who's a bit uglier because I don't want to go down like a cuck on a smoking hot girl.

Practice, practice, practice; no shame in beating down some scrub teams do you're tuned up for the big game. You should probably wear some gear tho...