Get new job that requires lots of lifting packs of shingles onto a conveyer to the roof for 20/hr

>get new job that requires lots of lifting packs of shingles onto a conveyer to the roof for 20/hr
>lift with perfect form
>shit is cake
>guy there tells me to go on roof
>lmao yeah right
>he comes down
>says I'm doing it wrong
>he starts throwing fast as fucking with shit form twisting and bending
>tell him fuck that I'm hourly
>he angrily tosses like 100 80lb bundles while I chill and watch

Feels good being alpha male

alpha males don't lift shingles for a living

>get job lifting boxes

Should have lifted a book, brainlet.

>he fell for the college meme

Lmao I'm 22 prime year for working shit loads of hours I can clear 50k+ easy

Meanwhile I make double the amount being comfy

Yeah but you wasted your youth and are now enslaved in debt I'll probably start a degree around 25ish

I started uni late as well, just did some minor stuff to get a job that doesnt consist on being a brainless monkey and went from there

No debts, no youth wasted, just being superior than you

how do you get a job like that i'm working manual labor already for just 8 dollars a hour and i want more money do you have no know somebody or have experience help a fitizen out

lol meanwhile I'm making 100k+ a year by writing code while eating pizza and fucking Stacy in my bed. I don't even have to leave the house, i just need to work about 2 hours a day from home.

Enjoy being a retarded pleb with no real career opportunities

>debt slave
>his rich dad didn't pay for his private school tuition

Lel

Yeah sure you are old fag Goy
Actually look like you lift

fpbp

Enjoy your skin cancer and wrinkly skin in 15 years.

I make 45k working an average of 30 hours per week while going to school full time. I'm also in the AC not sweating my dick off. Get better at life.

>arthritis
>shitty skin
>fucked up back

all before you're 40 hahaha.

kek implying alpha males write codes, alpha males are enterpreneuers, footbal players, good lawyers, they have real jobs that makes other people work for them, alpha males eat stakes and drink scotch while watch retarded betas working their asses for him

>while eating pizza and fucking Stacy in my bed

me too tell her i said hi

I DO LOOK LIKE I LIFT FUCK YOU ANYBODY CAN DO YOUR FUCKING JOB BITCH BOY

Jesus Christ all these assumptions Lmao. Also:

>I'll probably start

No you won't. You'll get comfortable on 55k a year, knock up a whore, and waste your life doing meaningless work that you don't love because you are the one who is actually a slave to the money.

Meanwhile feeling superior and hating strangers on the Internet for pursuing higher education than you. You are transparent as fuck bro. Lmao desu

>all there retards that think going to university is going to make them rich

kek after you get your precious degree you will still be employed by a guy who's smarter than you and won't have a degree

>writing code

everyone in this thread is trying so hard, haha oh wow guys

steak

None of you make over 60k a year.

>writing code
>alpha
pick one bitch

How the fuck do you do labor for only $8/hr? Are you a shitskin?

Call all the local landscaping companies asking if they need a hand (most will say yes). Mention you have a drivers license.

Just don't expect a good body because labor makes your body look like shit. You'll have functional strength for your line of work but you'll look shitty as fuck. Good luck cutting because you'll never accurately be able to measure your calories burned ever. Good luck bulking because you'll be tired and overworked as shit and not want to spend time in a gym p

>student loan payments intensifies

Stay btfo

Came here to say this to all you youngin's:

Max contributions to your 401k. 15 year, NOT a 30 year mortgage. Force yourself to save.

>tfw doing a master's degree in library studies
>Program is about 80% female and the few other dudes are really out of shape

I've literally never seen a Veeky Forums librarian outside of TV or film. Feels good that despite being mediocre looking compared to most of this board I'll probably be in the top 0.5% of people with the degree.

>tfw $60,000 after graduating, up to $200,000 depending on the area I choose to focus on

work the way you are told to work, stupid. literally nobody gives as hit about form, the only priority is speed and efficiency. If this had happened in front of a supervisor or the boss you would have been told to STFU or GTFO

We got a baller over here

>Not living in the moment and spending your money when you have energy to enjoy it

But books are obsolete.

I know its usually a meme but could you have picked a more useless degree?

>literally nobody gives as hit about form
No, but I suspect OP cares about his spine

Found the beta

>tfw $60,000 after graduating, up to $200,000 depending on the area I choose to focus on

That older meme

Wait a second why does going to college mean student loans? Did nobody else get a full ride to their university of choice? Network admin here at 125k/year. Education is cake just do something you enjoy. Used to be premed but hated chemistry.

>implying tech schools are expensive
nah sorry famalam I paid off my student debt within my first year out of college and still padded my savings account

I'm not who you're quoting, but saying

>all these assumptions

and then go on an assumptions-rampage is pretty retarded my man.

>iktf brah
>tfw other people weren't intelligent enough to be born rich

Librarians don't usually even work with books anymore. It's mostly digital.

The term "librarian" is just a throwback to the time when books were the only way to store information.

Nowadays, a librarian is anyone who deals with the storage and access of information for users. Accessing and storing information will never be obsolete.

>fucking up your back because your supervisor is retarded
No thanks.

>tfw just got a job and make 65k base salary
I know its not a ton considering the other faggots on this board making more but its a good starting point at a great company with a lot of promotional opportunities. #blessed

At my highschool in Pittsburgh, PA the librarians made over 120k

>Selling hours of your life for low-middle class income

kek

Petroleum Geologist here making $109k a year and I don't do any labor. I basically get paid to do what I love

>football player
>real job
Dance monkey dance.

Jealous. I got a PNGE degree in august and it was tough finding something. Finally got a good job a month ago. How's your job security?

Do you just have your BS or do you have you been to grad school?

A masters is pretty necessary to be competitive and paid well.

Peters is not Pittsburgh bro

I just got my BS. Was thinking of getting my masters but my professors said the pay difference is negligible. I'm in midstream at a pipeline construction company.

Holy fuck. I actually went to Upper St Clair, but I know what you mean.

typical ass bustage from frail little x country runner dorks

Lol you guys are losers, I do nothing and get nothing.

beat that

>all these low income beta's

LMAO I can't even imagine what life would be like if I wasn't pulling 200k+ post taxes/investments.

>not traveling the world for work
>not doing something that is mentally engaging
>not fucking as many chicks as you want
>not making your parents proud of your career choices
Shit life desu

How every thread on careers goes on Veeky Forums:

>The first people post about what they're majoring in and what they do, with realistic outcomes

>Next comes people who flame the people who are still in school because "that degree is trash" even though they haven't researched the topic even 1/100th as well as the person who posted

>After that comes people who brag about making 100k+ without specifying what they do

>The final stage of the thread is full of shitposting people who claim to work in some intellectually demanding field and make loads of money, i.e. "I'm a math major and made $300,000 a year within six months of graduating with just an undergraduate degree"

Thats how every career thread goes anywhere. People being triggered that they dont make as much as others and talking shit about others profession if they make the same amount.

Although I agree that OP is a faggot for making a thread bragging about being an alpha male at a $20/hour job dead end job while the mexican does twice his work.

Hmm, what school did you go to? All my professors told me if I didn't get a masters I would end up as a consultant, though my BS was in Geoscience, not PNGE.

I would say that in my experience, the pay difference is pretty significant overall. Though I suppose it depends on who you're with. How much are you making starting, if you don't mind me asking?

There is a term for that in psychology, I forget how it's called. Basically, people who make good money and have better jobs are more attracted to this thread and are more likely to reply and subconsciously brag about themselves. Whereas the NEETs and deadbeats aren't likely to talk about their shitty lives

There was literally only two or three people who talked about their high income.

You can always tell these are the threads where the manlets come out of their shell and shitpost.

You gotta say HEY

HEY

WHEN WILL YOU LEARN, MANLET

MO MONEY WONT MAKE YOU TALLER

BACK INTO YOUR SHELL

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

I went to WVU and they told me when it comes to engineering majors, students with a BS and Masters mostly compete for the same kinds of jobs, although I'm sure with a masters you have a much higher chance of getting the job. I make 60k base salary as a coordinator. After a few years I'll move up to manager making around 6 figures based on the average among comparable companies.

actual kek, underrated
enjoy losing your job in the next recession mate

what career user?

His dreams

lol if u arent carrying 2 bundles up a ladder at a time scrub