Can I be lazy at sex and still be Chad ? I'm unwilling to ever lick a pussy

Can I be lazy at sex and still be Chad ? I'm unwilling to ever lick a pussy.

you sound like a fag

I dont want to smell the must / taste the piss / fecal matter

Is this the "i don't want to get too big" of betas who never get laid?

not really, op. women want to feel needed during sex. stop being a lazy faggot

Not op, I think vaginas are gross. They are salty, pissy, and gross looking? I'd rather my gf had a dick desu

you can always become a powerbottom

and she doesnt wanna taste your dick cheese

You think Chad eats pussy? You must be a virgin

lel do you know how I can tell you're a virgin OR only fucked disgusting females?

Also don't expect to get your dick sucked with that attitude.

Chad doesn't care about pleasing woman, why do you think they generally only fuck know him once. I pound good and eat ass and pussy and make girls cum more than chad. They keep coming back for more.

It's almost a requirement nowadays to eat pussy. I think it's disgusting but all girls expect their vag to be eaten just like all guys expect a blowjob.

girls have other guys readily available who will fuck like a dead fish so you need to be good

That is literally your purpose as a male.

You should live to eat pussy user

>eating ass
w-why? Do you enjoy tasting shit?

>fecal matter

Do you know where the clit is in relation to the butthole?

I lost my virginity to a tinder whore I matched with earlier this year. I've always wanted to know what it felt like to eat pussy so I dove straight into her pussy as she as she opened her legs and jammed my tongue into it.

Worst. Mistake. Of. My. Life.

She tells me later that evening that she was gang banged by three dudes earlier in the week.

I'm never eating pussy again, lads.

Chad doesn't eat pussy if he doesn't want to. He does whatever he wants during sex and women still love him.

>gf wants me to eat her pussy
>ok
>go for clit
>Nono, you have to suck on the whole vagine and put your tongue in the hole

It's fucking gross. Why can't she just be happy with the clit?

not the guy you're referring to but it's not as if you start digging with your tongue, you just lick the arsehole.
It is advised for the girl to wash right beforehand, but even if she doesn't it should just taste like skin (+ maybe sweat) if she's not a dirty skank with poor hygiene.

I hear tinder is horrible and ruins your self esteem. You're better off picking up fat bar sluts than fucking with an app and getting "chosen"

Not him, but the texture of ass and the slight hint of shit turns me on

>eating out a Tinder whore
I did that once to a black chick I met off Tinder, her twat was so foul that I had to throw away my bed sheets and shower for 30 minutes just to get rid of the smell. It taste just about how you'd imagine

>he doesn't like eating pussy

except being a little playful, your tongue should stay outside the vag and focus on the clit, contrary to what 's gf says

And srsly guys wtf it's as if you're not affected by female pheromones that you find the smell and taste of pussy gross.... as this is Veeky Forums I suggest trying boipucci to you.

circumcised so no dick cheese, I checked

eating pussy is 100% beta, aka submissive

literally asking for oral diseases

This is why you shouldn't fornicate with subhuman apes, user. I felt comfortable eating her out because she was White and had a well orderly room and good hygiene.

I wouldn't stick my dick anywhere near a nigger let alone eat one out.

Does this picture arouse you user?

>he likes getting herpes

dumb frogposter

Theres been some complaints from the models that Leonardo Dicaprio has sex with that he makes them do ALL the work. they say he is a dead fish

well fine, girls dont have to give head and guys dont have to eat roast beef. problem solved

Lesson learned! I have long since forsaken my own race of women(negroes) and I solely fornicate with white women now :^)

You're learning, Tyrone. I like to culturally enrich White woman too, famm.

Make America Mexico Again.

>fecal matter

make the ABCs with your tongue

i've never licked pussy and never will. I aint kissing where she pisses.

gashes are nasty as fuck and anyone who says otherwise is a filthy deviant

I'm afraid they will fart in my face while im down there so I dont go down there.

>he doesn't have herpes
>he hasn't been called out by 3 (three) different girls after testing positive for herpes afterwards

I thought it was the norm to go down there, can you really get away with not? I really don't like oral, both on the giving and receiving end

Confirmed not making sex gains
Id say my ability to go down on a girl is my biggest talent in bed
When I'm casually hooking up with a girl they beg me to go down on them almost every time were in bed
A little annoying sometimes desu have to tell them no I'm not in the mood
At the end of the day you treat a girl like shit and you like dont really need her (because you fucking don't )and then the moment you get in bed dominate her and fuck her until she cant move she will come back every single time

some girls wipe there butts from back to front. That's how they get E. Coli inflammation of the urinary bladder.

>implying you can't have an std free kinky sex life

assuming the girl is sexy/clean, going down on her is great. Not something I'd do on a first date with a tinder hoe by any means..

>Id say my ability to go down on a girl is my biggest talent in bed
>the moment you get in bed dominate her and fuck her until she cant move she will come back every single time
yeah because going down on a chick is dominating her... beta faggot

if you don't eat pussy no woman is going to want to fuck you more than once. you're not "beta" if you eat pussy, that's the stupidest fucking shit I've ever read, are you guys fucking 15? eating pussy is actually pretty fun if you like the girl and she has good hygiene. I don't know about you guys but I get turned on myself when I notice the girl is turned on.

yeah if you get a random hookup from a bar/tinder you don't have to lick her pussy but if you like the girl and want her to feel good you have to fucking man up and do it, I used to be like that too, be afraid of eating the pussy but it's actually pretty easy and fun if you just figure it out

also news flash most women don't cum from just ramming your penis in her

yeah same. I cum in like 5 minutes or less in penetration so I have to be good at it. no girl has ever complained I cum too soon when I eat their pussy good

>if you don't eat pussy no woman is going to want to fuck you more than once
stopped reading right there
what an awful and untrue generalization
if that's rung true for you then maybe it's because you're bad with your dick and/or you have a small penis

>if you don't eat pussy no woman is going to want to fuck you more than once.
you wut

>He goes after girls with potential stds

>you're not "beta" if you eat pussy

If you're a faggot cuck (99.8% of "males" are this) you probably can't get away with it, no.

legitimately dry-heaved senpai

You don't want to smell a vagina? Do you live in Africa? How many women do you meet that have stank puss?

call me autistic, but I have every girl I sleep with get tested for the gambit of stds before I fuck them.

If they disagree I just figure they had an std and i missed a bullet.

There are a lot of stupid people out there who think stds are a badge of honor.

LOL

imagine that. Hey guys, I got syphilis, am I cool yet?

>not wanting to tongue fuck her every once in a while

Play the clit and get her wet and go inside every now and then to taste the fruit of your labor

>not eating pussy
>making it
Choose one and only one

>has to eat a woman out to get her wet
>doesn't get them wet by looks and energy alone
Looks like you have a bright future as a cuckold ahead, good thing you're already practicing for the cuckold lifestyle by eating pussy.

more like tasting yesterdays fruit, amiright?

licking a hole that's literally had dozens of dicks in it hundreds of times for 20 mins a pop is fucking beta as fuck

you might as well work a glory hole

>mfw if it smellin sweet imma lick it for an hour, and even if it's sour I might lick it in the shower

You're right. Chad only eats pizza

if you don't eat pussy the girl will tell her friend that you're that guy who doesn't eat pussy and you don't want that reputation. eat the pussy good and she'll tell all her friends how good at oral you are.

I'm with you OP. I don't even like having sex because other people gross me out. I'd rather just masturbate and have it done in 2 minutes.

how unsecure about your masculinity are you

you're the one that thinks girls will leave you if you don't go down on them
maybe that's true in your case but not mine, bud

if a guy does not want to go down on me I assume he is at least bisexual. it is definitely a red flag.

or maybe you just have a nasty gash you stupid bitch

What's wrong with being bi?

oh come on. butthurt much?

>LOL SO BUTTHURT XD
take your maymays elsewhere please

you smell and are hella greasy

t. dicklet and fingerlet

i had a bi guy, best sex to be honest out of all my bf but it did come down to him not being manly enough. but thats just for me.

>best sex to be honest out of all my bf
>wah wah he wasn't manly enough for me
leave it to women to say stupid shit like this. you could be amazing 99% of the time but that other 1% they won't shut the fuck up about

So if a girl doesn't wanna suck a dick it's her choice and she's a strong empowering woman?
But if a guy doesn't want to lick a bean it means he likes dick?

Looks like the problem is you then

huh?
sex is not 99%. you have to share your whole life with a person when you are with them you know.

t. not a girl

Chad isn't lazy during sex. Chad is full of testosterone and virility, which makes him an animal in bed.

Just go mental. Feel the horniness, smell her girly smells, feel her girly body and fucking just go at it. How you behave in bed and how you conduct your attitude is massively important to how much she'll enjoy the sex.

did i say it wasn't? i choose not to have a guy that will not go down on me. and i do love to suck dick. i love to see my guy get turned on really bad. best feeling ever.

All women love double standards, but also want equality.

when i have sex i just imagine the scene in berserk where guts rapes casca and i do that
it works

i'm not here to prove anything. its just my experience and how i see it. take it or leave it.

LOW
TEST

I dunno what this is but I want to see the scene. Sauce pls.

Idgaf if a girl sucks my cock. Since when was ramming a hot wet cunt not enough?

Also I eat pussy for me only. The smell, taste and texture get my dick fucking hard. The louder she screams the more I enjoy it.

What is this degenerate jap trash?

>furfags

Gross.

shit taste pleb detected
he's human it's just a hallucination

user gets it.

>manga
Your taste is already bottom of the barrel. Manga is for losers.

Licking pussy is beta male behavior. If you go down on a woman she'll never respect you as a man

damn I guess you're right
better go watch sports like all the smart people do

this

Get a load of these beta faggots in denial

A womans clean asshole is literally the essence of the gods m8.

It will make you want to conquer empires. Its like a fucking drug that turns you primal

>I'm unwilling to ever lick a pussy.

I'm willing, but since I never once got head from my gf I just stopped doing it.

Who the fuck cares if women enjoy it? I'm just trying to get off and get out.

Take this gay shit to /b/