twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tfw this used to be a common thing before the whore revolution

>be me
>at Corp party
>little tipsy
>take some q.t girl with pink hair home
>She's ridin my dick
>She cums.
>she starts crying and says she shouldn't have done this.
>I don't even finish and layed there for a few hours wondering if I was going to get charged with rape in the morning.

Verbal consent breh, It's at least sometimes relevant.

Do most people have sex so easily?

only when your attractive and have lots of money.

>she calls me a "faggot" and tells me to leave
R O A S T E D

I'm average at best in both categories.
This was once, I don't actually get laid often(maybe 1-2 women a year for the last 3 years)

>at best
fix yourself faggot.

Some girls expect you to ask, and will get offended if you don't.

Other girls expect you to NOT ask, and will get offended if you DO.

But either way, all girls will expect you to already know which of the above applies to them.

sex is different than a kiss though

>And then he asked if I was busy!

>and then he asked if I was busty
>busy* haha

Lel. Autistic fags here don't even know how to lean in for a kiss properly.

Listen here bois:

1. Initiate a physical gesture (brush her hair behind her ear, take her hand while looking into her eyes)

2. IF she doesn't recoil in horror, lean in for kiss, but don't go all the way. Let her come the rest of the way.

3. ????????

4. Bust a nut in her ass.

>Not trying to get with a classy lady who would appreciate the gesture.
Yup yup yup then come on Veeky Forums and complain about how your whore of a gf cheated on you and you never even saw it coming. You didn't see it coming because you're an artard who knows nothing about human nature.

>not putting your hand on her waist and pulling her body towards you while remaining eye contact

it's like you want to be beta

Well what happened after?

god damn i love this website

We cuddled(unashamedly as good as the sex), she cry/slept for maybe two hours. Then we slept till the AM. I got her coffee and crepes and then we fucked again( less crying).

Her GF had apparently cheated on her a few days prior..and she was sad about it.

women are fucking disgusting

>Some girls expect you to ask, and will get offended if you don't.
kek it's the current year, literally the only people this applies to is super religious girls
Even turbo feminazis will get upset if you ask them for a kiss, once they've already decided they want it.

I thought she was pretty great senpai, I was the first guy she had ever been with. We eventually ended it (3years) when she had to stay in FL and I moved cross country.
You a 14/yo or just bitter?

I make them sign a NDA and an HICF before having sex. Never had a problem with it, they usually say "lol really? That's weird but okay!" Also in my HICF when they sign it states they are completely sober and have not had any mood or mind altering substances in the last 12 hours.

>NO, do not tell me he tried to talk to you after you took out your phone!

That's how I got my first kiss though

No unless your constantly socializing with women at party's and shit every weekend.

That's when you accuse her of rape.

>You're vulnerable

>she's riding you

>pink hair.... obviously she's a drug addict out of her mind

>Took advantage of a drunk guy.

what is this humiliation thread?

yeah you should never ask. the most beta thing I can think of doing as a man trying to start a romantic relationship. are you going to ask to use the bathroom once you start dating? are you going to politely ask her not to fuck the neighbor? this is being a lad 101.

>>not putting your hand on her waist and pulling her body towards you while remaining eye contact
And then what? I've never had any idea what to do while kissing.

The worst part of olympic lifting is not looking like you lift at all

this hit hard for some reason

>passionately making out
"w-wait can you sign here real quick"

why did I laugh so hard at this

>signing a contract with the devil

"y-yeah that's good. Keep it up, you look so hot when you write your name and signature right here. N-no don't do that that's the wrong date, let me show you how to do it. Yeah yeah just like that."
Brazzers hire me.

Dave tried to warn us.
vimeo.com/183089808

does he?

delet

>literally try this three times
>she rejects me every time
>sperg out after the third time and she dumps me
DELET THIS

BTFO

What a cuck

push her in the back towards you, touche her ass and waist, the back of her neck, her face, guide arms around your neck. I also gave a mcpoyle lick at a girls neck and I think this was extremely autistic so you probably shouldn't listen to me.

I meant mouth-wise

oh. just open you mouth over hers and stick your tongue out, give her tongue a lick and then retract yours while closing your mouth in a sucking (kinda like duck face) shape, turn your head once in a while. You can also bit her tongue and lower lip.

I always wondered why women like me so much. I don't feel I'm attractive enough to deserve their attention most of the time. But then I witnessed how passive most men are with women and this thread confirms it. It's pathetic, I just can't believe it.

If you don't know what to do, do what she does. She won't initiate stuff she might not herself be in to(biting etc.)