Daily reminder that buying ark under $10 is like buying ethereum in January

Daily reminder that buying ark under $10 is like buying ethereum in January.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4r78BLBszQ0
reddit.com/r/ArkEcosystem/comments/77zeb5/vote_for_ark_to_get_listed_on_zerofee_trading/
upbit.com/exchange?code=CRIX.UPBIT.BTC-ARK
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtu.be/4r78BLBszQ0
Arky Arky - new promotional cartoon found.

Honestly it's hard to see ARK failing with how rabid the community is and how seriously invested A LOT of people are in the project; it's in rare company as far as that goes. With the ultimate endgame involving fluid cross-blockchain transactions it has an absolutely massive potential. Now if LINK can get to the level many more of us will be celebrating. I'm 50/50 between the two so only semi-comfy at the moment.

I'm so tired of seeing it bleed out, I'm in it for the long term but it's still annoying to see the price like this

No.

Can't wait for 2018 riches

I just want to kill myself so whatever this does is better than what I want to do to myself

I own a small stash of ARK, but what's the deal with its price action. Obviously it was pumped up a while back, but what news was that based on? Where is the project at right now? I know it's very ambitious and I know a little bit about the whole voting system, but what are the roadblocks for it? Did it just grow too fast?

Thanks bro, I hadn't had that song stuck in my head for 25 years or so.

Daily reminder to help get Ark on more exchanges.
Cobinhood is a soon to be released 0% fee exchange and is currently having a community vote on what coin to add. Follow these instructions to vote ark:
reddit.com/r/ArkEcosystem/comments/77zeb5/vote_for_ark_to_get_listed_on_zerofee_trading/

We're in second place right now, with Bitquence pulling ahead, and you are able to vote every 24 hrs to keep up.

ALSO
You can see the Ark page on the new Korean Upbit exchange:
upbit.com/exchange?code=CRIX.UPBIT.BTC-ARK

go to its 1day chart. this is the third time this coin has followed this pattern. hav faith in the ark boys

Children of the Lord.

it's moving in the right directing

God is on our side.
GOD BLESS ARK!

200k in 2 days.

you're in the 7xxx098.onion, too? gonna be huge

MY LIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNKKKKKKKKKK

>7xxx098.onion

What is this?

1btc/week, could you even afford it?

I could not, but even if I could, it sounds like a rip-off.

Yeah but what is at that Onion? What kind of info? Sounds interesting.

Tor website baka

I know it's a Tor website. Is it a pump group?

B ark for ark

Arkies out.

bought 40 extra

>buying ark

A Hahaha hahaha hah

we stooped fuding we fomo now we start fud Aegean at 60k sats still haven't learned this fellow arkie

Who's the chick?