Girl accidentally texted her boyfriend that she was cheating. Let this be a lesson Veeky Forums...

Girl accidentally texted her boyfriend that she was cheating. Let this be a lesson Veeky Forums, women are evil and will try to destroy you. Focus on yourself treat them like the hoes they are. Godspeed

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/GMA/OnCall/story?id=1469078
twitter.com/AnonBabble

At least post the cucks response

>accidentally

lol

>"I'm a stupid whore"

Well, at least she's honest.

What's this from?

No she's demeaning herself to bait responses and compliments. My ex used to do it all the time

If you date whores you'll come to find out somewhere down the road they're gonna act like a whore. There's good ones out there

men and women cheat at about the same rate.

go 2D or go home.

>tfw considering leaving my waifu for another animu grill

here's the kicker: OP is the cuck

What did she mean by this?

You deleted your first thread when not enough anons hated women like you wanted them to and then made this thread.
Imagine actually having a life this pathetic.

>3G
>Sprint
Did she cheat in 2008?

Hate to break it to you but its a two way street.

If shes a cheating on you then its just as much a problem with you as it is a problem with her.

Sorry.

This. Either you are a shit bf or you picked a shit gf and couldn't see the danger signs.
>dude this girl cheated on her boyfriend with me but now we're dating, she's totally changed bro!

>just as much of a problem with you as it is with her

or you know, the person you're dating is a piece of shit

If you don't take care of your girl, someone else will

>its your fault they are cheating on you

Yeah I agree. Also when a woman gets raped or abused it's her fault just as much as the attackers. Keep dropping them red pills brother.

Agreed. In MOST cases, the only reason a girl cheats is because the guy isn't satisfying her. Women have a biological imperative for stable relationships as that's what their children need, whereas men can more easily sleep around. Of course the jew has fucked up girl brains real bad, so there's more actual whores nowadays that think it's fine to do that.

Posts the responses, faggot.

Well it is. If you were a better boyfriend they wouldn't have to.

And don't go out with sluts in the first place.

>Girls seek stability
>Thats why they go out and lead a double life, so they can have stability

Fuck me the logic here is impressive

I mean
She probably does actually feel like a a stupid whore
It's naive to assume she has no guilt or shame

Tbh there's a good case to be made for beating cheating whores within an inch of their lives
Women are naturally held in check by a man's superior strength and aggression
With that checked they are liable to step out and this will be the case until that fear is reestablished

I really hate women, almost as much as I hate myself.

The only reason I haven't killed myself is because some drunk slut said it'd be better if losers like me didn't exist.
yeah I'm bitter

No, if they're cheating because their partner isn't good enough then they could just as easily leave them. Don't be so reductionist.

>women
>having the biological capacity for guilt or shame

>Women have a biological imperative for stable relationships as that's what their children need
lmao

let me redpill you son

abcnews.go.com/GMA/OnCall/story?id=1469078

"We found that women were most attracted to men other than their primary partner when they were in the high fertility phase of the menstrual cycle," said Dr. Martie Haselton, a UCLA researcher. "That's the day of ovulation and several days beforehand."

women want betas to raise the kids that they let chad impregnate them with

I mean, I feel this narrative, but it just doesn't make any sense. Girls want to sleep with others for similar reasons men do: because many humans value novel varied experiences.

No, you need more of a historical perspective to understand modern women. Prior to the sexual revolution, what I'm talking about was more or less the norm. Since the corruption of natural gender roles, all sexes are confused and haywire, thus more slutting. In general though, I would still argue: if you are truly a good lover and your girlfriend is devoted to you, she will never cheat. True men are never cheated on; there just aren't many of them anymore.

>girls
>humans

Choose ONLY one

You know how I know you're a woman?
[spoiler]It's because you think you can justify anything no matter how cruel and that you don't feel responsible for your own decisions.[/spoiler]

All right. So they want to upgrade; therefore be the alpha (if even possible for you with your genetic blueprint) or your genes aren't passed on. Makes sense from a basic level.

I mean that's one way to extrapolate that. I bet they are also most attracted to their partners during the same time frame. I bet they are most attracted to females during that time frame. I bet they are most attracted to anything during that time frame, sorta the point of the hormone cycle during ovulation innit?

>She
>guilt
>shame

Did you read the article?
It explicitly states that during that part of their cycle, women are markedly more attracted to men that are not their primary mate. Assumedly, this difference is smaller during other parts of the cycle.

if they're unhappy with the relationship they should end it not be a fucking whore you fucking betas

That's why I never even bothered having a gf
Who else /volcel/ here?

Yeah but she what if the other guy doesn't stick around? She knows the current guy she's dating will probably be there in case the other one leaves. What if she gets pregnant? You have to consider the child.

cuck

+1 to the drunk slut

Well then you would have to define what a "true man" is because all youre doing is using a fallacy

Yes, but that would require women being honorable and honest, which they don't possess the capacity for in general.

keep being mad beta

Veeky Forums I just found out that I cucked my on-off girlfriend of almost a year from another guy at the beginning of our relationship. What should I do?

Basically:
>met a girl over spring break last year
>took it slow cause I liked her, did some dating stuff
>we started banging and were in a semi relationship about 2 weeks later
>College ended for the summer
>we decided to continue the semi relationship over the summer
>I remember finding these instagrams on some dudes account of him and her
>there was like 3 and the captions were "Love this girl so much!"
>thought they were hilarious because this guy was clearly friendzoned so hard
>she texted me every day and it was great
>when we got back she got scared of commitment and we ended things
>for the rest of the year, we were a bit off and on, because we were both so busy
>basically, we would go off, I would bang another girl, and she would want me back
>she would never, ever bang another guy when we were off
(and I know that seems unlikely, but you just gotta take my word that I know this girl really well, and that she would never, ever just hop into bed with another guy)

Right now, we've been off for like 3 months. She started texting me again, and it's really damn clear that she wants me back, she always drunk texts me, always texts me first. However, I found out the other day, that she actually used to date the dude who had posted those cringey pictures. He actually ended up posting another one mid-summer, like 2 months after I started semi-dating her, again saying that he loved her. She has nothing on any of her social media of them together, except from before I met her.

She does not want to talk about it, she told me that she was never with him when she was with me, and I'm inclined to believe her, because she's never, ever lied to me, and for the past year I've trusted her more than literally any other girl I've ever dated. But it's still really weird to me that this guy would post those kind of photos...

One that respects her, is a good lover to the point where she worships his cock, and makes her feel safe, protected, and complete.

>>took it slow cause I liked her, did some dating stuff
>>we started banging and were in a semi relationship about 2 weeks later
ya you took it so slow there

Having guilt or shame after cheating goes away once you get used to it. As long as they don't find out who really cares.

:^)

You are such a white knight, jesus christ.

Yes they are that is true but they don't tell you why that is. I'm telling you that
>They are more sexually attracted to pretty much everything at that time including but not limited to other men.
More or less their sex drive turns into that of your average males wherein we are physically attracted to about any piece of ass walking down the street but choose what we pursue wisely, or not idk your life and the other parts of her cycle she is more or less sexually apathetic except for maybe an intense desire to be given attention and emotional security from a long term mate, but during ovulation she just wants to fugg in the worst way.

No, there is a difference between what I said and being a doormat. If you are a doormat, she will cheat. All of what I said also goes in with dominating her. Enjoy never having a stable relationship.

I met her at a party the week before spring break, then I texted her the entire week of spring break, then took her on a couple of dates the week after spring break. On the third date, we ended up back at her house watching a movie and we banged. I felt like it was really natural, much more so than most of the other drunk college hookups I've had.

>(and I know that seems unlikely, but you just gotta take my word that I know this girl really well, and that she would never, ever just hop into bed with another guy

>break your back and jump through hoops every day to earn the 'privilege' or your woman not sucking some guy's dick and kissing you on the mouth after
This kind of mentality is a white knight mentality

That's plenty slow. How many friendzones are you a lifetime member of?

>things I never said

Stop taking erratic guesses at one sentence.

Except no guy uses emojis like that for his girlfriend. This whole post is fake and gay.

>break your back and jump through hoops every day

Not that this guy doesn't have some specious reasoning going on, but he didn't say anything like this.

you're retarded

the problem is that she is a piece of shit

>girls seek a guy who respects her, is a good lover to the point where she worships his cock, and makes her feel safe, protected, and complete
>if he fails on any of those points, he deserves to be cheated on
Those are all your words.(Or at least I'm assuming, following by those posts)

Needless to say if he cheats he's scum, though, right?

These all seem kind of arbitrary. What if you make one women feel complete and safe but not another? Does that mean youre not a man? What if she has sexual preferences that you just dont fit, are you less of a man? Or are you just telling me what you want in a man?

afaik women cheat less. You're just a bunch of misogynists.

Not the other user, but if you've never had a partner where you are open and honest and trusting and faithful with then I feel sorry for you. I'm not going to say it should or would last forever but to experience it for awhile and have a clean open and honest break up if it stops working is truly the patrician way of dating.

He didn't say it wasn't messy or that it can happen with any woman to any man.

Enjoy being heartbroken some day, it will happen to you too.

>thinking that''s an insult
back2reddit

And none of that implies you have to jump through hoops.

Here, I'll try again: I think a woman desires most deep-down to be dominated, and that the man should WANT TO protect her and watch over her because that's what men do. It's in his archetypal nature to protect those under his care. This doesn't imply at all that he's pussy-whipped, just that his woman looks up to him and he wants to take care of her. That creates stability and mutual respect.

Well, I have to be arbitrary and generalize when talking about such a wide subject, but I'd say in general it's what most women want: the feeling of being dominated and taken care of.

>one safe and not another

If you make one feel safe and not another, perhaps it wasn't a good match.

>Sexual preferences

Same thing. Not everyone is compatible, obviously.

it is, back to r9k

Then why lift dude? At some point you're gonna miss a rep! Might as well just quit. Why further your education? At some point there's gonna be something that's hard to understand. Might as well quit.

A true failure is someone that's so scared of failure that they don't even try.

lmao
I bet you think people give a shit about being called 'racist' too

Yes, I'm glad you've experienced it too. There's a natural alignment/order between a male and female that can happen, but both the man and the woman have to be mature enough and man and woman enough for it to happen. Unfortunately, the sexes are so confused nowadays that relationships are a mess, because we've not been taught what it means to be a man or what it means to be a woman. But it's still in our biology and can come out.

Yes, I've been heartbroken before, and I'd rather have it than never to have had love, something serious. It happened because we had to go to separate countries. That's another thing: you have to keep your woman around.

Did you mean cant instead of can? If so, then yes he did say that

Why would I have meant to use a double negative sentence structure. I'm not some retard from the south.

I'm sure she never ever lies to her boyfriend either right?

>I cucked my on-off girlfriend of almost a year from another guy at the beginning of our relationship

I'm sure he thought the same

That's what I think too, which is why I would dump her immediately and forever if I found out it was true. But she maintains that she was never with him while we were together. And like I said I'm inclined to believe her because she has never lied to me once, and I trust her.

Gotta consider though bro, how come some guys end up dating one crazy needy unfaithful skank after another. The common denominator is the guy, just like a woman whose been married four times and got beaten black and blue every time.
Some people are so desperate for validation that they'll stick with anybody who won't turn them down, and then they're surprised when they keep finding women/men with loose morals.

Sooo either believe her and bury these fears deep inside yourself until physical evidence presents itself or end it like an open and honest adult right now and move on.

People are usually desperate for a reason
Not like everyone is Chad who gets to go around picking and choosing and just happens to always go for the shitty ones

Just like her boyfriend trusts her!

>I define myself and my identity by how I act towards women, this is what makes me a man and a womans attention makes me feel validated.

I've been cheated on and I actually agree with you

Quality people find quality people. The reason you think this way if because you are not a quality person who can only attract garbage human beings or no one at all.

Fucking cuck, fuck off manlet

Everyone likes attention of some sort. And yes, I'd argue that a man feels most 'whole' or 'validated', if you want, when he's got a hot woman under his care and potentially some babes to boot. We like to be proud in some things: ourselves, our spouse, our kids, our race, our country, and so on.

Here's my thought process:

Pros:
1. I trust her completely, always have. She's always told me everything straight up, why should I start mistrusting her now?

2. She never posted anything about him on her social media. She never posted couple photos, never posted "I love you" or anything like that. The only person to do that was him.its

3. Our relationship, when it works well, is marriage level smooth. We're not bitter with each other, we rarely fight, and we support each other in every way. We just click. We're in college, and shits tough, but I think that someday, if we figure it out, I could spend my life with her.

4. She grew up with 3 brothers, meaning she's not a prissy pants, overthinking, stereotypical girl. She means what she says, she's always composed, and she makes good decisions. She's simply not the type to "get caught up in the moment" or any of that bullshit girls use to justify cheating.

Cons:
1. I thought this guy was friendzoned for the longest time, and now finding out that he used to date her infuriates me. I used to laugh at this guy.

2. She doesn't want to talk about it at all. I understand this, but it pisses me off. I don't want to talk about my relationship with the girl I dated before her, but I would talk about it if it was to make her feel better.

3. We're not together currently so I have no leverage. And I also don't to piss her off and lose her forever if I'm just being a paranoid psycho.

She's been involved with me faithfully for a year, if I was just some Chad she cheated on her boyfriend with, why hasn't she cut ties with me?

>race

Being proud of something that you didn't do anything to accomplish.

m8 you are being cucked just like the other guy is being cucked. I mean lord knows she probably has a chain of 10 guys thinking the other guy is being cucked

No, but I'm not such an idiot that I think people are born empty slates, like in a vacuum. I believe evolution is real, don't you? If you do, then you have to recognize that what you are is the result of tens of thousands of generations that came before you. They all contributed to the collective accomplishments (or lack thereof) of the race as a whole and to you, your genetic and psychologically blueprint, also.

Why do you guys go back off again if things click so well?

GF's dad and my posture has never been better no matter how small the crime.

>it's another Veeky Forums circlejerks about women being the worst thing on the planet thread

Are we being infiltrated by /r9k/ or something? These threads are getting really common

Doesn't mean you should be proud of it. If you have genetic "advantages" and are still an unsuccessful and lazy person then aren't you even worse?

be proud of what you have done and stop concerning yourself with stupid things like race, country etc... Ask yourself, what have I done to be a good person? Have I made the world a better place?

We don't have enough time to be together. She's a D1 athlete, so she practices 5 hours/day plus has school/media/job. I'm an engineering student so I'm regularly swamped with work. Last semester, I failed 3 classes because I pushed myself too hard to be there for her, and didn't put enough time into school. She was gone every other weekend for games. I had to break it off because I couldn't deal with not seeing her for weeks at a time.

Not to mention she's just the worst texter in the entire world, which makes everything pretty hard.

There's quite a few people defending women as well. It's good to call the redpillers on their bullshit

this is the most redpilled board