High serotonin levels general

For alpha males only

What do you guys do keep your serotonin levels high?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DsVzKCk066g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How would you not?
Your serotonin can be lowered by other things than drugs like molly?

Shoot guns, chop down trees, raise huskies, pillage and rape, do workouts with said chopped down trees, heat seeking missles, blood hounds and foxes

M D M A
D
M
A

we dont worry about this shit

not really viable in the long term

I eat small amounts of psilocybin mushrooms everyday.

>What do you guys do keep your serotonin levels high?
Prozac.

You've clearly never been to Newcastle

hello thread i am a alpha

Ur the fuckin broscience serotonin fag from the other thread eh

Serotonin is mainly found in your gut.. so eat good food, not shit that causes inflammation.

Eat bananas

>Ur the fuckin broscience serotonin fag from the other thread eh
nope but I saw that thread and started this one

Eat an egg or two daily, salmon once a week and do a mixture of eating chicken and turkey during the week, I can't eat fruits since I'm allergic to them

SSRIs
S
R
I
s

5-htp and tyrosine

I've been on Newcastle for 5 months and have not taken MDMA yet. How's the price here and where do you get it? (user from uni thread?)

I HAVE 2 WEEKS ON PROZAC, WHAT CAN I EXPECT, FELLOW BRAH?

Yea I am one of the many.(Which one are you)

I think street price is like 10 quid but I've never got them from the street, I wouldn't cause you don't know what you are getting really and it could be bad. My mate buys it on the dark web tho much cheaper as well.

20 mg escitalopram

I don't get beat up by my 13 year old brother and then let him fuck my girlfriend.

30,000IU Vit D a day

>Zoloft

Translation fag. I'm fairly new to the city and just have one contact who can hook me up with whatever I ask for, but I don't know him well so just weed because I can't really trust him

w2c weed in a new city you just moved too?

the internet, reddit probably have some source

My mind guy

Mama is a great way to fuck your serotonin 0roduxtion/balance lmfao. Even if you take 3 month breaks inbetween (cause you know you dont) your production and balance are affected somewhat over years of rolling. How is this alpha,male. Fucking retards.
T. Roller

MUSHROOMS
MUSHROOMS
MUSHROOMS

burn a hole in your brain with a mdma seratonin shitstorm ftw

I'm confused, taking MDMA now seems like the most casual shit ever, like having a beer on a night out. A lot of my friends do it and they were the kind of people that I thought would never do drugs, I'm sure like 90% of people my age use pills on nights out.
Is it not bad for you? Is the danger really just over exaggerated and people are coming to realize that or what is the deal with ecstasy these days?

i smile often and for some reason that just makes my attitude a lot better idk

I do nothing to keep my serotonin levels just right, beyond not eating garbage.

>alpha genetics and adequate nutrition ftw

this

Its a club drug.
It varies greatly, depending on the quality.
Ingredients can be anything from baking soda, to herion, to meth, but hopefully mostly mdma.
It can be fairly safe, or it can kill you.
If you're responsible with it, its shown to improve mental health.
If you're a jackass xhead with it, it can burn out your dopamine/serotonin receptors forever.
T. former degenerate.

99% of deaths associated with MDMA are due to dehydration, which can be easily fixed by just making sure you drink water when you party on it
where I'm from, MDMA has always come in rock form rather than pills, so you have a far better gauge on what you're taking and how mch, I'd recommend that
or if you're euro, just take some shitty pills that a dutch teen made in his mom's basement from shit he got on the deepweb

Go out. Go out with your friend, alone, with your Dog. Just get out.

Is this Newcastle Australia (gods country) or the disgusting UK version?

It's not that dangerous. Obviously many people who use it are abusing it, kind of like cigarettes cause millions if deaths per year and there 16,000 alcohol related automobile deaths per year. Some people let themselves die of dehydration caused by Molly, and some people take it every weekend or more and fuck themselves up. If you are smart about it, research, maybe even consult a university physician (just be honest during check ups), then you can get away with it unscathed. Also, it's a fucking amazing feeling. Imagine happiness and confidence in a pill. It's that.

Many people die from over hydration believe or not lol. Isn't that a bitch?

I took MDMA once and had a really burned out, empty feeling for a few days afterwards. I also danced like a madman for hours while tripping so I might have depleted my serotonin levels completely that night. It's still a fascinating drug, I think microdosing might be really effective.

You have to drink like an absolute retard to die of over hydration, like it has to actually hurt.

How fucking stupid do you have to be to hyperhydrate?

Things that alpha males never do.

m8 it's actually easier than it seems. I railed maybe 1.2g of mdma over a night dancing and by the end I couldn't even feel the experience of drinking water, the feeling of dehydration and thirst NEVER went away and it took maybe 35mins for me to take a fucking piss.

recent studies have shown that if you keep your body temperature down, once a month consumption of small dose of mdma (1 or 2 caps) has minimal long-term impact on the brain.

looking at the colours green and blue also gives a minor boost to serotonin. Paint your room or spend more time in nature.

They have no idea what they are doing to themselves. They're the kind of idiots who never look at anything on the internet besides facebook. Most people don't even know you are supposed to take breaks. And if they do, they believe it is because of 'tolerance.' Need to get rid of that tolerance so they can keep doing more drugs.
The 'tolerance' they are building is in fact their serotonin systems down-regulating/getting fried. So they just start swallowing more and more pills.

If you know any X-heads, the effects are noticeable. Their life is a mess. And they fail to make the connection that its because of the drugs. They think they have just the worst luck in life, and the weekend drug use is their one escape. Then of course their horrific brain chemistry makes all their problems 10x worse for the rest of the week.

People lose themselves in MD because of the false perception that it is safe. It is very dangerous. Once you go to far with it, it can take a long time to come back to normality, if at all

>drugs are bad mkay

Thanks doc.

>and had a really burned out, empty feeling for a few days afterwards
that's why i never due it, the mood swings after taking it are pretty shit
it's essential an emotional hangover

I understand now how truly depressed people feel.

Nigga what

I took 0.4 orally one time and had the most intense comeup of my life. Even if you broke railing 0.2 into different parts of the night that sounds terrible. Not to mention molly shreds the fuck out of your nose

Watching Jojo's Bizarre Adventure works for me

mindfulness meditation + enjoy everything you do.

serotonin is affected by thinking patterns, learn to have good patterns, learn to embrace life and you'll feel your mood is better all around.

Had to write an 8-page research on MDMA and its nuerotoxicity. The only time it was found to be damaging to the brain was when it was administered to rats at a dose 3x that of a normal one and the doses were administered 3x within a period of a couple of hours. As long as you space out your rolls (3 months recommended) to let your serotonin levels return back to their normal levels, MDMA in its' purest form is one of the safest drugs you can do and arguably safer than alcohol. Problem is >90% of the MDMA or drugs advertised as it in the U.S. is either not MDMA at all or is cut with other harmful substances.

This. I just recently got upped to 20 mg, but I cant wait to wean off it, my therapy has beem giving me excellent results, finally.

Also very much true. I've learned not to take that much pressure on me (fallout of ambitious parents), and my life is so much better.

Oxycodone

you stop feeling after a big hit. shit, after half a gram you can't even see your text messages in front of your face.

but i've railed 2cb a few times, so I think my nose is just fucked (although I've since quit drugs)

idk man. im old and every single one of the people i know who did X in their 20's grew up to be drug addicts and losers including me.

Will antidepressants help with my mild anxiety and improve memory? I work a stressful job and find my memory declines short term when I need to multi-task. I also spend my work being around strangers all day and I'm a bit of an introvert.

probably more due to environment than drugs.

I went to most expensive private school in Australia. Know plenty of guys who in school smashed coke, pills and even one or two iceheads, are now in investment banks and other promising firms.

Lmao, powdered mdma is just as often if not more often to be something else

this is completely true. but people are so ingrained in their beliefs that by the time they convinced themselves to use mdma, they start looking at all of the "benefits" and completely ignore any side effects.

think of it this way, it takes a certain kind of mindset to use drugs. the drugs itself may not be the real threat, but it's the mindset itself. then you have these fags that are like "wow pussy it's all in the head" as if drugs can't fuck up your chemical structure.

That's a lot, dude.

Yeah but how old are they? Will they still have those jobs after 20 years of drug abuse?

SSRIs are the answer, but then you have to face being really stupid and having no short term memory. Plus you lose all your highs and lows, nothing depresses you but you never get that childlike excitement and exhilaration that can make you feel so good and motivate you to keep living. It's a strange feeling being on them.

sun exposure or bright light therapy. i've done my research on this. bright light therapy is as effective as antidepressants. you can probably just walk outside daily if it's sunny. walking outside has other benefits like vitamin D and cardio/NEAT.
bright light devices help when there is no sun available. i'm looking at you nerds

Most probably yes, but you might need psychotherapy anyway to get to the root of your enxiety and work on a healthy mindset.

Wut? This side effect subsides after 3-4 weeks. Even the god-damnit-i-cant-fuking-orgasm feeling will go away. You just need to be patient.

Live a life that I'm happy with

everything i read in this thread about mdma in pill form is bullshit so far. from the price to its effects everything here is wrong. The price depends on whether your dealer is making a huge profit on you or not, i usually get one for 5 not 10 because i am not buying them at the club but the day before. And all studies made have proven that there are little to no long term effects to serotonin levels in the brain. and mood swings are a myth made up by weaklings who take too much

To be safe with your molly use you are supposed to use it once every 3 months approx

>go on sertraline to cope with work/life stress
>eventually maintain dose of 100mg ed
>can cope with shit but realise im still depressed/unmotivated
>read that test makes you motivated so decide to give trt a try
>on 75mg e3.5d for 6 weeks now
>actually now working more stressful job, no problems keeping up
>tapered off sertraline, don't need it any more
>no anxiety or depression, confidence comes easily. work hard in office and in gym, manage diet better and even keep tidier house
>it just works

Ayy, I drive one of those. Drop tops are fucking lame most of the time though.

so you're saying spiking your serotonin to abnormal levels is harmless

Kek, this meme is so fucking dumb. It doesn't even deserve to be a thing.

They don't deserve the recognition. They should be forgotten.

more details.

>mood
>social changes
>sides
>gains

SSRIs

How does this work out for you?

100mg sertraline ed
Works for me

>mood
I feel normal I guess. No sadness or social phobia, though I still hate crowds.
>social changes
Still too cold to go out so fuck that
>sides
Issues with risk taking and anger management in first few weeks, probably exacerbated by ssri withdrawal. Along with this came presence of mind to recognise these things and quickly correct my behaviour. Roid rage definitely is a risk if you're retarded lol
>gains
None really yet, dose too small for hypertrophy by itself. My lifts are going up mostly because I now have the drive and discipline to lift and eat properly. Sleep still kind of fucked but it always was, I'll address that when I need to

I've often wondered about low dose test as a mood enhancer...

Interesting

what weed does to ur serotonin levels?
like constantly almost every day smoking from 16 to 19

hello alpha i am BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP WOOT WOOT

8 hours/day in a tanning bed?

BRAIN DAMAGE

Everyone defending MDMA in here is a degenerate.

If I only do it 2-3 times a year for, let's say, 5 years (I can't predict how long I'll be going to EDM festivals) you think I'll be alright? I've only done it twice.

There is literally no better feeling than rolling face while listening to my favorite artists live and being mesmerized by the lights. It's the definition of trance.

Bupropion

It skyrockets your serotonin levels for a few hours and then they plummet far lower than they were before.

>inb4 take it constantly

Youll get a tolerance and you'll end up having to take it just to feel normal

Cardio. youtube.com/watch?v=DsVzKCk066g

Read spark by John Ratey for why cardio is the GOAT mental health exercise.

never having an orgasm

It is completely OK, I am sure you know to stay hydrated and stuff

dont copy my stack

marijuana
adderall
mdma
dmt
fish oil
zinc
glycine
citrulline
agmatine
voacanga
b caapi
white lily
blue lotus
vyvanse
alcohol
sex
yoga
weed

Of course brah, always have the water handy

Can someone give me a rundown on these guys?

Looks like two brothers.

They're driving a convertible S550 Mustang with the premium package. Because it's an automatic, it's probably an EcoBoost.

They've probably sucked each other's dicks.