Fud threads have disappeared

>Fud threads have disappeared.
>Up 25% since yesterday
>Above pre-sale price again
Never felt so good falling for the accumulation meme.

We're gonna make it

Yep, iron hands win the day.

Got another 50K along with HIVE on Etherdelta.

BTW, why the fuck is EtherDelta so slow in executing orders which should be filled immediately from the available order book?

wtf i sold at a loss because of the fud. if this shit sells for 15 cents soon, i'm going to kms.

REQ is going places. Get in cheaply while you can cucks!!!!

Mate it was such coordinated FUD. Literally the same memes with people saying the same thing over and over. Buy back in while you can. OMG/NEO/WTC all went down hard after ICO. Get back in.

i think i will, m8. i'm just going to hold it this time. IRON FUCKING HANDS.

in 2 days, we will have first project update

ING is already putting in 300mil to back fintech

the team is clearly not on vacation as they posted something in their telegram channel today.

FUD is not going to stop this

Realistic price to this Saturday? And please don't come with 20x memes.

To fill an order on ED it needs a transaction to be sent to and mined on the blockchain. So you have to wait for your transaction to be included in the next block for the order to be executed. Or do you mean it's still slow after your transaction has been confirmed?

Maybe back to ico or a little bit higher

the ONLY thing im pissed about is that if I hadn't fallen for the ICO meme i could have gotten in at such a better price and have bought so much more REQ. oh well no one can read the future - lets make some money

hopefully 20%. that's all i need to make back my losses.

Oh, I see. New to EtherDelta so the mechanics are a bit alien.

It's still only filled about 50% of my order after 15 mins.

Is that what the GAS tokens are for?

I would buy more if I had any more to spare.

The team has been very active on the slack yesterday and today. Literally saying anyone can DM them if they have serious concerns and they will talk to them about it.

I feel so fucking good holy shit
I saw the fud and one lone user was calling that shit out as FUD and I bought in with all my non LINK funds

Circulating Supply 636.000.000 REQ.
Amount of REQ being sold atm below ICO Price:
• EtherDelta (56% of market) = Approx. 6.000.000 REQ
• Asuming the same for the other markets (Liqui – Gate.io – Decentrex) that represent the other 44% of market, will give us Approx. 4.700.000 REQ.
So we can say that 10.700.000 REQ Approx. is being sold below ICO price across all markets.
This represents only 1.7% of tokens being sold below ICO price.
Meaning we will need an investment of 1800-2150 ETH ($540.000 - $650.000) to reach ICO price.
If we compare REQ to OMG, their fist 2 pumps were $7m and $40m approx. So is really a 1.7% buy wall really that high? That is making people panic and sell at a loss?

Heh yeah, over did it a tad. But at least the REQ team responded to the fomo

Oh I see what you're saying. Unfortunately on ED the system is pretty ancient. There is no order matching and the orderbook takes ages for it to update with the real orders. Other people have to literally click on your specific order for them to buy it. So if your order is half filled that means that someone has bought half.

You'll still be blessing your socks you got in at this price in a month or two I'm sure.

wow i didn't think about it like that. don't forget that most of the sell walls on ED are fake too. we need this shit on a major exchange so people can move away from ED.

REQ't/REQ'd meme was mine too:^)

>There is no order matching and the orderbook takes ages for it to update with the real orders. Other people have to literally click on your specific order for them to buy it. So if your order is half filled that means that someone has bought half.

That's the name I was looking for. It doesn't order match automatically, so it's taking ages to fill. Next order I'll just click on the sell order at the rate I want.

The FUD is retarded. REQ will moon eventually.

So initially the team said that 1 major exchange wanted $100k as a listing fee. Now yesterday the team said that the issue of 100k had been solved but said he couldn't say more than that. This left me incredibly optimistic.

The announcement on Friday is some complete irrelevant shit like the one with the 2 advisors. Once people realise this on Friday, the price will tank down to $0.02. Screencap this and post it on the pink wojak threads of the REQtards.

hope so, I'll literally sell every other coin I have and buy in at that price. I literally don't give a shit about day trading this coin. This is my ticket to the moon.

Pajeet you have been posting the $0.02 shitpost in more than 3 threads. Give up.

It may dip down a bit before mooning further. This price suppression and pump is obviously orchestrated by the same group. It is likely that it will hit an exchange within the next couple of days .

This, with Airswap. Don't forget Airswap.