What's a good way of preparing this that isn't just "cook it in the oven"?

What's a good way of preparing this that isn't just "cook it in the oven"?

It's almost chicken prep day for me again and if I just make it the same way I always do I might have to kms

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R-o7YG3x0DI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

cook it in the oven

grill it

cook yourself in the oven

cook it in the oven

>cooking meat in the oven
jesus don't americans know what a frying pan is? just grill it you fags.

Cut it into half inch cubes and freeze it. Then, when you need to make a meal, thaw the chicken and fry it in a pan with salt, pepper, and olive oil. Great way spaghetti, stir fry (sub olive oil with sesame seed oil), and curry (sub olive oil with ghee and season with salt and curry powder).

>Chicken prep day
There's your problem. Microwaving cooked chicken is fucking gross and pleb as hell. Pan fry one with a bit of olive oil after you've sprinkles a little salt, pepper, rosemary, thyme, and oregano. Eat fresh, it isn't gonna get any tastier by you looking at it.

Putting some heavy batter on it then fry it up obviously.

>using a frying pan for chicken

Cause who doesn't love dried out chicken

Also, panfry it faggot.

Are you fucking retarded? Serious question. Do you have a learning disability?

I think to make tempera breaded chicken breast (just dredge in flour, eggs and organic japanese panko break crumbs)

Sometimes i also like to slice up my breast and toss it with some bok choy and garlic chili sauce

The sauce is also rly good with shrimp

My learning disability allows me to cook chicken at 450 degrees Fahrenheit for delicious juicy chicken.

Yeah and? I'm asking if you're retarded because panfrying won't dry your chicken out unless you overcook it. You can overcook it in the oven too, faglord.

>americans
there is literally nothing wrong with dry food. not everything has to be dripping with juice so that it may trickle down your burger jowls.

What's better for food prepping, cooking chicken in a pan where you can get maybe 3 breast in or using a spacious oven?

Keep yapping europoor, once trump genocides all the minorities we are coming for u next, no one will make fun of america again

>tfw no gravy lube to allow cheese burgers to use my mouth slide more easily

Thankfully, I had my teeth removed. Those things just got in the way.

The oven will ensure the chicken is cooked evenly as well.

Knowing how to cook will ensure the chicken is cooked evenly you dumb fuck.

Bought some lean ground beef. What's a good way to prepare it?

Wrong.

Spend more time then faggot. Don't expect good food when you're lazy.

What? It's okay if the surface of your chicken is seared, that's what makes it taste good. It's called the maillard reaction. Read a cookbook.

Why are you asking for advice if you think you know it all? Go bake your flavorless chicken then, user. Fuck off.

Cook it in the oven

>hurr durr meat cooked in a pan is inevitably dry and bland

americans really don't know shit about cooking then

I slow cook mine in a crockpot with garlic, onion, a bay leaf, peanut butter, honey, chickpeas, peppers, chili powder, and water. Serve over rice.

season with paprika, salt and lemon juice then pan fry on med-high until both sides are browned and then finish in the oven at 400 until completely cooked. I usually add chopped asparagus, mushrooms and onion before putting it in the oven.

American here, please don't group us all into that idiot. Some of us can cook.

Just brown it. Or make hamburgers. Or meatloaf. Really though just brown it on a stove top. Then you can add it to whatever you want.

This
Make yourself a nice curry famalam

Butter chicken.

Don't prepare your food. Cook it you retard. Use a recipe.

Butterfly the breasts and saute in 1/2 butter, 1/2 olive oil.
But honestly I roast chickdn every week with different spices then make curry, chicken chili, chicken alfredo, stir fry, chicken salad etc with the cooked chicken and it's plenty of variety.

NO YOU HAVE TO BAKE CHICKEN OR ELSE IT'LL WIND UP DRIED OUT!!

If I'm cooking it on a skillet how long on each side

For burgers? 2-3 minutes. Not sure with stainless steel though. Stick a therm in there and make sure it's at least 145. Or eat it medium rare. Your life desu

fry on the stovetop

you are clearly doing it wrong

boil it

Just take care to do not overcook it

second this

ive always preferred cooking it on the grill or in a pan.

sous vide with aromatics (thyme, rosemary) to 140, then toss on gas grill quickly to sear.

>jesus don't americans know what a frying pan is? just grill it you fags.

>frying pan
>grill it

do foreigners not know what grilling is?

>being this much of a NEET

20 mins in the oven at 450, thank me later. Nice and juicy. If they're thicker, might need 5 more minutes.

Alternately, slice them in half into two thinner pieces, coat with spices (salt, pepper, whatever else you like), and fry in olive oil or butter.

just get a Cinco Food Tube

youtube.com/watch?v=R-o7YG3x0DI

Lol having a life so organized I can make time to cook means I'm NEET? Guess again loser who can't cook or deductive reasoning.

sous vide it at 150 degress

Oregano and lemon juice are really good for flavor