ITT: Embarrassing things you do when working out

ITT: Embarrassing things you do when working out

I play the LOTR soundtrack when I'm running and pretend that I'm Aragorn hunting the Uruk-Hai with Legolas and Gimli

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iPMXhsBLaGk
youtube.com/watch?v=Pa0lMzaljTk
youtu.be/L6R8fE2OU3E
youtube.com/watch?v=uXxQyAuqBiI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=xUEdh00aZ9s
youtube.com/watch?v=T0Fx24Xzc3U
i.imgur.com/Rz75uso.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=5mW1BAU6NBc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/20th-century_classical_music
youtube.com/watch?v=5yvsJn9Ncsk
youtube.com/watch?v=8xAG5kl9fzY
youtube.com/watch?v=KXVtpOHQqvY
youtu.be/W5K3AKl5qpc?list=FLMY3VXHRlGedczdcBuJz7Iw
youtu.be/tpH5L8zCtSk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I pretend I´m a ancient Philosopher. I even read books from Platon etc. between sets.

cry

I breathe heavily after working out sometimes.

flirt with myself loudly in the mirror

Drinking water

I pretend im in fallout or another vidya when im running and i have to get to the quest marker

Checking those sick digits OP, I have the Theodin speeches at helms deep and pelenor feild that shit gets me amped up as fuck before a big lift.

yawn between sets

When I run I pretend that, for a short while at least, Im outrunning my crushing loneliness.

I listen to Shakespeare speeches while lifting

When I notice girls checking me out between sets I get nervous and check my smartphone to avoid maintaining eye contact

When i run, i put witcher 3 ambient music on.

I'm on a hip hop dance team and I'll rehearse between sets. Made me realise people don't give a fuck about what you do other than a brief surprised face.

Me too except I listen to ones like this and pretend I'm training to be a witcher

youtube.com/watch?v=iPMXhsBLaGk

>tfw you've started noticing girls doing their stupid roastieshit workouts in the mat area and pointing their ass or pussy towards you instead of turning around so their greasy flaps are opening towards the wall while they do leg raises
>tfw you never talk to them
>tfw ignore all their looks and smiles because it's hard dating a few girls at the same time and very draining and even if you got a date with her and fucked her then it would just be more distraction that forces you to miss workouts and meals and diverts you from your purpose

I do that too user. When I'm going for final reps or 1RMs I play Aragorn's theme and smash through thinking I'm fighting off a load of Uruks at Helms Deep

I listen to edm and pretend I'm muzzing when on the treadmill

Fitting, considering Plato was a wrestler and his name derives from his wide (=Πλατύς) back.

>Not wrestling epicurian """"""philosophers"""""" into submission.

I pretend I'm a primitive human hunting gazelles or whatever

Sometimes, I also have stories going on in my head. Like fanfictions that I tell myself while I run, it's kind of pathetic, but enjoyable

This is what my runs have been missing. God bless you user.

Pretend that working out will help me one dah awaken ancient aztec gods of fitness

You dance to no audible music?

You're definitely someone's "that guy".

I get really worked up before a heavy set
>"if you fail this then every girl who rejected you was right"
>"you're a weak pussy"
etc etc and in between these thoughts i'm also think-shouting "I DONT CARE".

It's embarassing because i psych myself up this much to lift bitch weight

there are a couple lads who do this at my gym. Tbf i don't mind it at all, they aren't self concious and are having fun whole doing it. Plus they're pretty good

Lat spread in the mirror

I listen to the Boku no Hero Academia OST and imagine training to be a hero

I psyched myself up enough to throw up a tad when I tried to bench 285. That and not sleeping for 2 days said no.

Came so fucking close too. Next time. I almost cried after failing.

I listen to the Halo soundtrack and pretend I'm a Spartan.

>ywn die on a colony planet by yourself after saving the rest of mankind

Fuckin sucks.

I pretend that Gondor has lit the signal calling for aid, and I'm running to its defense.

And for extra cringe, when I'm going for a squat PR, at the bottom, I imagine I'm Boromir, shot full of arrows, struggling to stand one last time.

Pretend that everyone is watching and mirrin me when I carry weights across the gym to do sets when in reality no one gives a shit and I'm just a nerd with illusions of grandeur.

I put on a thirty pound 40 pound ruck, crack the treadmill up to about 10 degrees incline and play final fantasy tactics while I walk.

Ive been meaning to bring a rifle stand it like a steel pipe with rope attacked for a carrying strap but then I would have to explain to normies that I am preparing for the apocalypse.

youtube.com/watch?v=Pa0lMzaljTk

When I run I like to listen to the Halo 2 Anniversary Gungnir mix on repeat: youtu.be/L6R8fE2OU3E
Makes me feel like Master Chief running through new mombasa

explain, pls?

I've been pretending that I'm running from a hoard of Uruk-hai and that if I slow down I'll get wrecked. But thanks to you I'm going to add in the music. Also I sometimes pretend I'm holding a bow chasing a phoenix or some kind of mythical creature.

are you me? except i listen to this

youtube.com/watch?v=uXxQyAuqBiI

WHERE ARE HIS NIPPLES

I put on Daft Punk Alive or Pegboard nerds and imagine I'm either fighting dudes in a tournament or I'm in Jehuty from ZOE killing stuff in space.

I've been doing this since I was like 14 and I'm not 27. I essentially have a two whole anime story lines all made up just from running. I also greatly attribute it to becoming an 0321.

>when I'm going for a squat PR, at the bottom, I imagine I'm Boromir, shot full of arrows, struggling to stand one last time

that's some serious cringe user. does it help though?

i wear basket ball shorts

Fellow witcherboos

trained so hard they just fell right off user

I tuck in my shirt

Lost a lot of weight in the last 5-7 months and refuse to buy new clothes until I'm another 20kg lighter.

I listen to this during my workout "do you want total war?" It gets me very amped. Especially while running. m.youtube.com/watch?v=xUEdh00aZ9s

>gained weight from ~220 to 293 over the last few years
>always stored away clothes, knowing I'll eventually gain the will to lose weight so i can fit in them again
>go off to college half way across country, leaving the clothes at home
>dropped from 293 to 269 since the end of january
can't wait to slip out of these 44 wide jeans pham

It's a really good feeling, man

Down from size 48 to 36

>36
damn, haven't fit into those in at least 5 or 6 years
can't wait though, I'd probably fit a 42 now but im still making good progress
at the lowest, I could probably fit a 34 or 32 because im broad in shoulders and hips

wait what did netflix do?

I dance horribly between my sets, but i'm generally a happy person who probably looks like a king sperg. but i could care less.

dear white people, it's a lot less memey than mtv's dear white people in the actual film, but the trailer is pretty triggering to non-SJW's

I listen to the vanilla wow ost

oh geez loueez
what we do this time huh

"Dear White people", sa'bouta group of nogs in college who chimp out when they hear about a 'black-face' themed party.

Netflix also deleted the trailer for it on youtube when it reached over a million dislikes with about 30,000 likes. Then they reuploaded it to reset the like/dislike ratio. I think it's back up to about 400k dislikes again.

i listen to modern classical

youtube.com/watch?v=T0Fx24Xzc3U

how is that embarrassing?

I imagine myself as a crusader fighting to retake the holy land from the heretics

>im ready my god emperor, SEND ME TO BATTLE

modern classical is shit classical by most classical nerds

Watch kpop videos on the treadmill

Check out girls in tight spandex

Make direct eye contact when working out directly across from somebody

Where the same outfit each time I work out

Squat with small weights because I have a bad ankle

I came from a super religious Muslim family and my parents had like 8 kids. When I was like 12 my two youngest siblings died of sickness within like a year of each other, and my parents went batshit crazy and said Allah took them from us because we were too sinful. So sometimes during my set I will tell myself that Allah will bring them back to life if I get X number of reps. It never works they're still dead as fuck.

OP is on to something - I will try this soon.
i.imgur.com/Rz75uso.jpg

I think of all the men who were pushed to the limit of their constitution in war, or disaster, or simply because they chose to lead extraordinary lives that took them to far-off places, and remind myself that there's nothing happening to me that hasn't happened to other men, and no reason why I can't get through it too.

>Listened to a selection of songs from "The Dark Knight" and "Man of steel" while working on the punch bag/running

I'd recommend watching this, i swear russians are individually subhuman and collectively superhuman

youtube.com/watch?v=5mW1BAU6NBc
either modern or high modern

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/20th-century_classical_music

t-thats no embarassing

youtube.com/watch?v=5yvsJn9Ncsk
look what happened to the last guys who did that

Listen to Iron Maiden's The Trooper while doing HIIT and imagine being in WWI, going from the trench into No Mans Land

>I play the LOTR soundtrack when I'm running and pretend that I'm Aragorn hunting the Uruk-Hai with Legolas and Gimli

I'm laughing my sides off from that.

Thanks OP

I think about how my grandfather and great grandfather were both in the Newfoundland merchant navy during ww2, it's my main motivator to get in shape enough that i can apply to the navy after uni

I just pretend i'm lifting a heavier weight...

youtube.com/watch?v=8xAG5kl9fzY

Mongol music gents

I like this. I'll put those soundtracks on tomorrow morning just for you, OP.

Same famiglia

Alex Jones sells water filters because he thinks unfiltered water turns frogs gay

it's doing an odd thing with the photo so i scaled it down a tad wew

This.
Also the good ol' "you are in a colosseum and 1 million people are watching and if you fail you are the laughingstock of the universe"

LOOKS LIKE MEATS BACK ON THE MENU BOYS

youtube.com/watch?v=KXVtpOHQqvY

I overlay shia laboffs just do it rant over my hype songs.

He ain't wrong though

>apply to the navy after uni
Why not during? I applied for ROTP in my third of uni and now I'm getting my fourth year paid for

pok

>Why not during?
as far as i know, the program only covers a bachelor's degree
I'm going for a BA in history and then following with a masters in post-secondary education

and I'm only gonna pay 3k/yr tuition already so it's not a hassle or anything

Sorry about your siblings, but you parents sound like fanatics

well they ARE muslim

Every time I'm going to go for new PR set in squats or OHP, I get psyched af with:
youtu.be/W5K3AKl5qpc?list=FLMY3VXHRlGedczdcBuJz7Iw

Unrack the bar at 2:20, smash lift at 2:25

I listen to the Jersey Shore soundtrack

>It never works they're still dead as fuck.

I am legit sorry bro, but I just kek'd hard at that.

I do this but i watch the battle scenes in the last samurai

I listen to viking/ folk metal put on my hammer of thor necklace and channel my viking ancestors.

I pushed the sled whilst listening to Katty perry yesterday

I listen to music and make sure my shirt doesn't ride up and show my boxer-briefs or my gut

>self conscious semi-overweight fag
>go to gym, do 3x5 of bench, squats, deadlifts, curls and a few other things
>leave

>be me
>not you
>lifting and listening to my jams
>right next to lifting qt
>lower dumbbell, cord rips out of my phone
>the one time it doesn't stop playing
>GO GO POWER RANGERS!!!
>we both freeze, slowly look at each other
>uhhh