Finally fell for the brown rice meme and now I have terrible gas and my stomach aches

Finally fell for the brown rice meme and now I have terrible gas and my stomach aches.

Nice one guys you got me good.

Post other Veeky Forums memes you fell for

Eating 1 gram of protein per pound I weigh, caused me all sorts of digestion issues
This is why I should listen when reddittors says not to trust 4channers

I ate my own cum.

That's not just on the chan, that's everything fitness related everywhere, protein is probably the topic with the most misinformation out there. It just doesn't do what people think and chugging down milk waste products doesn't make you "big" and has very very little impact on your gains, certainly doesn't have enough impact to warrant spending hundreds of dollars of giant tubs of the shit and eating is separate from your normal diet/post workout etc.

I think I don't really understand, can you describe it better?

A fact that everyone leaves out about brown rice is that is causes terrible gas

I got the rice part but what about that gas?

*BRAP*

Just brap? You call this terrible??

it hasn't even started yet aynon...

*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*
*FLOORRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPP*
*FWOOOPPPPPP*

So.. how much are ya'll talking here?

That ass is too big for me honestly, I don't think I could handle it.

Also I hope some brrrap posters get in this thread, they always make me smile.

I'm 95kg @ 5'10'' with more muscle than most of my peers and I've never really gone over 125g a day, bumped it up to 150g once but the only difference I noticed was bigger dumps/more gas and less money in my wallet.

Can't be bothered getting links and you should research things yourself but I remember reading that everyone experiences large diminishing returns over the 120g mark, naturally the people telling you that you need more are shills selling supplements or twinks who fell for the shills and want to reinforce that they're not wasting their money by making more people do the same.

Fell for the starting strength meme. Look like I've never lifted a day in my life but hey at least i can squat 3pl8.

I'm 6'4" and 225 trying to lose weight and retain muscle. Think 150 would be in my ballpark? I've been doing 190...

100kg, sorry. I do not have much muscle. I have been doing cardio off and on for several years and lifting for 2 months...

225DL
200Sq
150Bench
100OHP

Eat a well rounded and complete diet, put your all into lifting those weights and get plenty of sleep and you'll gain muscle. Don't fall for the memes and industry plants, you don't need whey or any supplements other than maybe Vit D if you can't get in the sun for 30 mins a day.

If you aren't getting enough protein alter your diet to get enough, don't by waste products with a bunch of flavoring and bullshit added.

rice doesn't cause gas you fucking idiot

brown rice does

Bought multivitamins for the first time yesterday and I think I've been memed.

Wait till your piss goes neon yellow and you realize you're literally pissing money away.

The zinc is good though, you'll notice more boners and they're firm as fuck.

Contains a lot of arsenic. Just eat white potatoes they are far more nutritious dont believe me? go to cronometer and compare.

Me too

fell for the "you dont need to train abs" meme

it can gas the kike

what about sweet potatoes.

and oats. do they not count.

>GF
You got me good guys, got a gf. Turns out 3 years in I just realised I've been bending over backwards for this girl who hasn't been recipricating.

relationships are a meme. trust me 5 years and the first 2-3 years is good. Anything more is wasting your life away.

Lift + tinder/bumble and fuck the girls like you don't give a fuck.

>rice is one of the largest methane producers of all domesticated plants, so much so that there are GMO variants that reduce the methane production in order to impact less global warming
>but it certainly doesn't cause gas.

>brown rice

The food or the women?

Both are fine as fuck nigga- you a weak af busta

Multivitamins don't have to be a meme, just add them to your food instead of using them as a drug. You can crush the tablets and add them to all sorts of things: teas, coffee, dough, rice, protein shakes, you name it. They're a great way of making normally empty calories into not-so-unhealthy foods (i.e. a good mix of micro and macro nutrients). If you feel like you have to add them to every meal, maybe you should cut them and revise your diet. Once you've fixed your diet, you can return and use the multi-v propperly: as a supplement.

>BRAAAAAAAPPPPPPFFFAAATTTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHH

>mixing metric with inperial

Stop

I throw up my multivitamins

$20 bottle I'll never get back :(

>FFFAAAAAARRRRRRRTTT!

maybe someone can help a new weight lifting guy.
6'2" 136kg trying to lose weight by cutting calories and working out more, not even that strong desu. is there any advice you might have for a fattie

No, eating shit protein powders with no fucking fiber or cruciferous vegetables is what gave you digestion problems.

t. Mick

>i do not have much muscle
I hope thats not a 100kg overhead press you're claiming from on and off cardio

wait why is that a meme?

sauce on that ass please damn

never give up. its hard, and it takes a while. its an investment, but one that'll benefit you greatly

It's because you don't have the gut bacteria to digest it.

If you continue your gut bacteria will change and you won't get gas. Same if you haven't eaten any fiber and then starts eating fiber.

>AND THIS IS TO BRAP AND BEYOND!

*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPP---*
*SLLLUP*
*CRINKLE*

>eats like shit for years
>switches to high fiber content
>indigestion causes gas build-up because low-grade babby gut flora are not ready to deal
>"the rice is the problem!"

thats just your body metabolising the niacin dumbass

Convinced my girlfriend to induce lactation via meds from Thailand so I could replace cow milk with human milk. Kinda watery and a lot sweeter but hey, probably better for me than something from a different species right..?

So she did it for a couple years and I don't think I had any noticeable gains. Eventually she had to stop when the border started confiscating her questionably pill shipments. Her tits stopped milking and now they are saggy as fuck like a dried up hag of a mother and I hate them.

Thanks Veeky Forums