Can we get a good Veeky Forums feels thread that aren't about getting puss or mired?

Can we get a good Veeky Forums feels thread that aren't about getting puss or mired?

>putting on a fitted shirt
>handling heavy shit outside of the gym
>finally getting your baked chicken down to a science

Please contribute.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9mbp0DugfCA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>easily carry heavy bags of sand and dirt while people around me struggle
I'm still a literal skeleton , but I learned to enjoy labour

I make enough money to pay a local restaurant to prep all my meals so literally all I have to do is lift hard to make gains.

>throwing 90lb bags of concrete over my shoulder

Caught the lot attendant mirin my bicep. Good stuff.

>Always wore large t-shirts or hoodies to the gym because I found wearing singlets vain
>Knew I was bigger than average after 1,5 years of lifting
>Buy some singlets 2 days ago and go lift in one
>Realise I'm way bigger than I thought and finally understood why everyone lifts in singlets
>Body dysmorphia disappeared

This probably explains why I get alot more mires and why girls are hitting me uo on my DM, facebook and started groping my arms and chest since a few months ago.

>have home gym
>go to mirror to see my pump which I usually don't do
>see how fuckin huge and joocy I look with a pump
>go back to dyel afterwards
It was a mixed feel

>Doing a charity relay
>Here it comes, time to leg it
>My period is 6 days early
>Blood dripping down my leg
>A photo of me crying with clear blood stains is in 3 different local papers

>crying

seriously? why?

>qt comes into the bike store I work at
>she looks like it's photo
>help her out for awhile
>she adds me on Facebook later that night
>set up a date with her
>keeps putting it off because she's "busy"
>suddenly stops talking to me
>check her IG and find out that she bought a bike from a different shop, and now has an Asian powerlifter bf

She had such beautiful eyes.....

>tfw I do this too
Building and lumber here. What department of Home Depot are you in?

How is this "good"?

>making dyels furious

> Be at work
> Guy comes over with a package:
> "Who is user Faggotto?"
> QT IT Asian smiles and stands
> "He is the fit on the corner"
> Guy gives me the package and leaves.

Stupid as fuck, and I am an autist, but it made me feel good.

so mad

>>finally getting your baked chicken down to a science

this is a great feel

>Can we get a good Veeky Forums feels thread that aren't about getting puss or mired?

yall are straight retarded

Absolutely embarrassing.

>not sure you can hit 3 reps
>hit 4

First time body weight bench, woo

iktf

t. manlet who feels

user don't worry, that ricer can't beat a good ol american hog

Same, also when on a cut it is a waste of time and money to go grocery shopping all the time because I eat so little that shit goes bad before I get a chance to eat it or I have to buy small quantities and go shopping ever other day.....fuck that shit.

what a fucking jealous phaggot, you can smell the butthurt.

>Cutting and having old clothes fit you again.
>The moments of pure souls cleansing clarity leading up to your first meal of the day on Intermittent Fasting.
>Drinking black coffee on an empty stomach (IF).
>Taking a shit before going to work or hitting the gym.
>Getting back into lifting and overcoming the initial DOMS.

>have chronic illness
>have to see doctors 4 times a year for regular checkups, and at least 3 times more during exacerbations
>started new drug last year, supposed to be really great for my condition
>went 6 months without problems from the illness
>used 3 of those months to get back into lifting
>reach my strongest point a month ago
>have exacerbation, go see doc
>nurses comment on how much better im looking, not in mirin fashion but they were surprised i was sick (i tend to look obvious when sick)
>doc prescribes stronger than typical tuneup round to get me back up to speed
>tuneup is rough, cant lift, but get through it
>see doc week after tuneup
>says recovery is way better than he expected
>says at the rate im going, ill be the best ive been in 8 years

My lifts are weak and the workouts are often so rough I have to sit down during rests between sets, but those doc reports feel so good

shit man, feels known.....I've been dealing with some brutal sciatica for the last 2 years, disc related.....epidurals keep me sane.

Stay strong bro

>going to the gym as a semi-noob (stopped going a while ago)
>after a month, get up to where I stalled before because shit form/habits/sleep
>last set, think "I can probably lift more"
>add another 5kg to the bar
>smash the set, do another one as well
>actually make progress for the first time in months

Just feels good to make progress in the gym, even if I'm still benching less than 1pl8.

I'm mostly just starting out in Veeky Forumsness but I can feel myself getting stronger every week.
>tfw can finally do the 25 lb curls easily
>tfw planning on moving to the 27.5s next time
Feels good man.

Treat it like leveling in an RPG, it makes it fun.

>made the first deadlift progress in over a fucking year
I MMM GONNA MAKE IT ITS ONLY HALF A PLATE BUT I'M GONNA MAKE IT

>Struggling to do my bench press
>"hey man, saw you struggling. want a spot?"
>random gym bro gives me great pointers on bench form and later on deadlifts. Not aggressive or mean spirited

The gym is slowly starting to become a happy place with cool people.

Smash his boipucci.

>2 days after chest workout
>run down set of stairs
>feel pecs bouncing up and down

half a plate is a good progress
keep it up !

>getting dressed and needing to pull your belt to the smallest size for the first time
>seeing the separation of chest/delts as you cut weight
Or on the other side
>filling out the shoulders and chest of a large shirt that's still too big in the belly
>finally adding that third plate to your bench

well eventually pumped you will be pretty much normal you if you keep that up

is there a source? pretty confident he called that dude a pussy and he didn't even budge lol

Woman on the rag, that's why.

>be me
>leave family farm to go to college
>freshman 15 in like 1 month
>friend offers to lift with me
>gettingswole.gif
>go home next summer
>loading hay with brother
>chucking 60 lb hay bales straight up 20 ft with ease for hours while brother is mirin
Feels good OP.

>been on anti psychotics for around 4 years now
>the first 2 years were hell, anxiety, phycosis and absolute murderess side effects from the tablets
>keep telling myself not to give up, this can be beaten, no doubt
>start lowering the meds, manage to stop them last year for about month
>one of the proudest moments of my life, I feel great, every aspect of my life is better
>have a hiccup and ive been back on them since then
>stopped my hobbies, just couldnt do them with how my mind was
>I decided that this was enough, im not living like this, spend all day improving myself, go to gym, muay thai, make music
>stopped one of my tablets recently, hit 3plate deadlift the other day and making tons of music again
>i feel relieved, im back on track, all that determination i put in is showing

Bullshit. No sauce means it didn't happen.

>The moments of pure souls cleansing clarity leading up to your first meal of the day on Intermittent Fasting.

i'm glad someone else feels this. I once made a meal that tasted so delicious and savory that i literally fell to my knees when i took the first bite. It was an experience

>coming back to lifting after a long break and realizing you've maintained more strength than you thought you did

>seeing your muscles move and flex when you're just going about your day doing regular things

ALSO

>calluses on my hands are coming back

i didn't think i even missed them until now, honestly

> that determination

Congrats user. Having to take those kind of meds is an easy downward spiral. Glad you're getting through it.

Not exaclty related but

>tfw going to the gym for the first time after a break up and releasing all that fucking anger and frustration and replacing it with endorphins making you feel good again

Fuck you Lisa.

Coming home from a pr breaking session and eating every animal product in the house

Having to buy new shirts/pants

How long ago was the split, user? My first post-breakup gym experience was much different

felt very freeing because i didn't have to worry about her being upset about something, i didn't have to argue with her over text while trying to get a workout in, i didn't have to worry about her "needing" me for something minor that she let blow up into something big

it's a mixed bag

Not him, but I recently got broken up with (4 weeks ago) after a 6 year relationship.

Lifting like crazy now, gains are showing slowly but surely. Cant stop thinking about all the good times with the ex though, but hopefully that will pass soon.

Will I ever meet someone as good as her? Was she even that good, or am I just making it all up in my head?

Yes, you will move on and you will find someone who is right for you. (even if, ultimately, that person is yourself). I was the one who initiated my breakup (roughly 2 months ago) and even i find myself getting reminded of "the good times", but then i just have to remind myself of the bad times that piled up and the reason we broke up and I know it was for the best. The only thing you have control over in this world is your own body and mind, so focus on those and the rest will come to you when it may.

Supposedly, you're supposed to allow yourself 1 month for every year you were with someone to completely "get over them" and you're only 4 weeks in, it'll get better, man, i promise.

Mine was a month ago.

I wallowed in self pity that entire time. Neglected myself, ate shitty, drank myself to a stupor. Glad I snapped out of that sooner rather than later.

Thanks bro. 5 months to go then. Shitty thing is, shes already kind of with some new guy, who doesnt even lift (not DYEL, like absolutely doesnt lift).
I almost cant even remember the bad times and just cant get over this slight hope that she will come back and we will fix it.

Strange, I went the exact opposite when she left. I just couldnt sit still, literally would go run outside for hours and hours, gym as much as I can. When i wasnt doing anything, I was sad.

>ride my home stationary bike everyday the last 5 years
>never even had a real bike
>finally get a decent bike after saving up
>go to a "casul" bike meet and see my friend from highschool that has those crazy expensive bikes
>hes with his gf and hes making fun of my shitty bike
>this is getting too long
>TLDR i absolutly BTFO him and pedal 31KM uphill
>he comes to the meet point literally 2h after me all
>i call him a pussy infront of his gf and then go home alone

>Cant stop thinking about all the good times with the ex though, but hopefully that will pass soon.

That's pointless, man. Not only are you torturing yourself but as time passes, you'll probably start to distort the memories too, making them seem better or more important than they actually were.

Do whatever you can to not get trapped in the past. Head up and always moving forward.

I find keeping an eye, so to speak, on my emotions at all times to be very helpful. Just be mindful about what you're thinking. Are your current thoughts positive and focused on right now or are they wandering to the past? It's hard at first but with practice it'll become second nature.

I find it fascinating how different people handle similar situations.

I allowed myself to stoop to new lows. But that's OK, I've learned valuable lessons and I'm picking myself back up from my bootstraps and starting from square one all over again. I've done it before, I'll likely do it again, too, but I'll never allow myself to quit permanently.

>5 months to go then

that 1 month/1 year thing is like a maximum period of time, so you very well might get over her before that 6 months rolls around, but you shouldn't let it take longer than that, according to wherever it was i was reading that from, know what i mean?

my first breakup put me in a position like that. First love that ended in an EXTREMELY rough breakup, and my "wallow in self-pity" period lasted 2 whole years because i had no idea how to deal with how i was feeling

>mirror with one type of lighting
>HOLY FUCK ITS PAYING OFF. IM GETTING BIGGER!DAMN!!!!

>catch yourself in a different mirror
>dyel faggot, nothing changed

>Head up and always moving forward.
Im making so many friends, going out literally every single night, yet all the time im thinking that it would be so much better if she was with me.

Im doing my best bro, I really just need a cute girl to flirt with and tell me that im not as shit as what my ex makes me seem to be.

So what youre saying is to think less of the past, and more on the future? I struggle with that at the moment, since literally everything reminds me of her. I just need someone new to help replace the memories. I need new memories with a new girl.

>I've done it before, I'll likely do it again, too, but I'll never allow myself to quit permanently.

Thats it bro. We are gonna get through this. I was happy before she was in my life, and will be happy after. Just focus on the gains.

>so you very well might get over her before that 6 months rolls around
I really hope so. Im flying to Hong Kong to visit an old friend soon, and we are exploring Thailand, Vietnam, etc so hopefully getting ontop of another girl will help me get over the ex, atleast if temporarily.

>So what youre saying is to think less of the past, and more on the future?

Not even necessarily the future but just this very second.

If at any point you're feeling overwhelmed just take a minute to stop and take in everything that's going on around you that very second. Listen to the birds chirp, how they go from high pitch to low pitch, frantic chirping to calm. Hear the leaves rustle in the wind. Feel the air go through your nostrils and try and focus on the sensation you feel as you breathe in.

It sounds like hippy bullshit but man, it works. It always calms me down and brings me back to reality.

>Bought an apartment in my home town
>Graduate with a bachelor's in 3 months
>Got a great internship
>Actually realize I'm able to feel love again (even though she doesn't feel the same way back I'm glad, I'm moving to my home town anyway)
>Gym is going great, eating well and so on.

>I struggle with that at the moment, since literally everything reminds me of her. I just need someone new to help replace the memories. I need new memories with a new girl.

this will happen for a little while, be warned. I find myself getting reminded of my ex by seemingly completely random objects or events, it's just a part of having memories like that with someone.

And it's good that you have a vacation planned. a week after my split i was celebrating New Year's Eve with some friends out at a bunch of bars and making out with another girl to celebrate. It definitely gave me a head-start on getting over her in a "I can get other girls, i don't have to just be stuck on her" kind of way

>I just need someone new to help replace the memories. I need new memories with a new girl.

youtube.com/watch?v=9mbp0DugfCA

This is a fun little video I like to watch when I'm going through something similar.

Nice dubs. Gonna try that, thanks bro. Focus on the now. Youre a real pal.

Yeah, problem is we spent almost every second of every day together, and it just sucks that she seems like shes over it already.. I mean surely she cant be right? But fuck it, time to move on hey..

Yeah only attention ive gotten from females since the breakup is from a couple of older women, and this slightly overweight girl who was practically hinting that she wanted me as a fuck buddy. I softly rejected it, maybe I just wasnt ready yet..I just need the feeling of being able to get another girl who I also like.

Gonna watch it as soon as I get home, thanks bro.

Love you all, no homo.

Lifting completely changed me from a fatass weakling to normal looking / strong person but genuinely I'm more happy about how it fixed my sleeping pattern. I go to bed at 10.30 and wake up at 7.30 (sometimes 7) whether I set an alarm or not. Don't have to crawl out of bed and don't feel tired in a morning.

>that she seems like shes over it already.. I mean surely she cant be right?

everybody deals with break-ups differently man. Don't get hung-up on how she is feeling or appearing to feel, just focus on yourself for now.

>just focus on yourself for now.
Ok. Im gonna do that. Gonna go home, hit my back and tri's then got plans tonight to go out for a bit with my 2 gay neighbours, pretty good wingmen so should be fun.

It helps to talk about these things with other people..I pretty much went into hibernation mode with the ex, then found out I had almost no friends after she left, but i think im gonna be ok. Its time to focus on me, and not her or any of her shit.

>absolute murderess side effects from the tablets
know that feel Senpai.

>when you slip up for a few weeks, but jump right back on the horse without a break
>jeans you wore in high school fit you better now than they did back then
>don't really even feel the want to drink outside of the occasional weekend to get smashed
>the first half of the protein drink after working out
>post workout dump

These are some of the things that keep me going to the gym and eating better
A journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step

>post workout dump

>can see faint outlines of abs for the first time in my life
>Jawline is coming out
>Can wear fairly slim fitting stuff without having a disgusting gut sticking out
>Gout flare ups seem to have stopped completely
>People who I haven't seen in a while telling me "wew lad you got buff, getting big, etc"
>Girls aren't treating me as invisible anymore, they laugh a lot easier at shit I say.
>Went out on first date in my life, still kv though.

I'm still horrifically DYEL but it's nice.

>deadlift yesterday
>abs sore today

London

I have cystic fibrosis. I very much know your feels. I'm still waiting for that drug that actually helps me though. Godspeed.

holy shit i need source

>friend
>call him a pussy in front of his gf

dude pick one rofl

The mirror in my bathroom is placed in a way that I can only look at myself while getting white front light. It makes me look flat, undefined and pale. Its great because you get used to that version of yourself so once you approach feeling good with that, literally any other place you feel like you look great

>all the old shitty ugly clothing that has been rotting in your warderobe for years suddenly looks fucking good on you now just because ur jacked

Also, she is deffo NOT over you. Girls are pros at acting like they've moved on. Don't worry that you're still feeling the breakup, so is she.

who is this semen demon

its a boy

>my thread is still up

Morning lads.

a qtpie cuban-white hybrid. Miami is full of them, though most of them have shit taste in just about eveyrhting.

>Girls are pros at acting like they've moved on.
But yeah, I kinda was a dick to her near the end of our relationship, but we had some amazing times..Shes since blocked me on all social media's, so I must mean something to her right?

I almost hate the fact that there may still be hope for us to get back together..

There is not.

>there may still be hope for us to get back together..

no

>There is not.
>no

Ok. Understood, thanks bros.

Sorry champ. It's harsh, but the longer you think about getting back together, the worse your life will become.

You've gotta truly accept that this is how it ends, that this is how it will always be. No resolution.

Eventually you forget about her, it gets better. It's a slow-as-hell process, but it does get better. Just trust the process.

You're not the first person to go through a breakup and you definitely won't be the last. Once you're older, you'll miss the days spent single, hanging with your bros. If I could go back to my last heartbreak period, I would do it in a second. You have to learn to love the process.

You're basically me except for the kv part. My abs only appear very faintly under perfect lighting but it feels good man.
Progress is slowing though.

DYEL?

no you're lying

>gym 5x a week 2 hours each day
>interview for big boi pay at least for me ($25/h)
>83lbs lost but still fat
>strongest I've been in my entire life
>clothes don't fucking fit at all but don't want to buy more till I lose more weight
>non-stop comments about how much weight I've lost
>discovered my sternum for the first time the other day (silly I know but it was covered in fat)
>have to fap 2x a day due to libido increase

Next week is PR week. Can't wait to break all my records.

>non-stop comments about how much weight I've lost

i still don't really know this feel. I went from bloated alchie to abs and bicep veins and the only comment i got was from a friend who told me I look fit.

No one noticed till I started wearing old shirts (smaller) and after about 60 fucking pounds of weight loss. Try better fitting shirts.
If you went from skinnyfat to dyel abs and biceps no one is going to notice much honestly. But you will, and that should give you more confidence.

Gee thanks image search.

I feel you bro we will all get there

I know this, i always do some running on the treadmill, i cant run where i live so its the only chance i get. One time i go jogging with friends and just completely smoke them all, not even out of breath while they cant stop panting. The speed and distance i can cover quickly shocked me too. I mean doing a few miles on the treadmill doesnt give you any real sense of progress so its a big shock when you realise just how far a mile actually is in real life and how easily i could do it.

Is that the guy who climbed the walmart support beam and started doing pullups to impress girl?

That guy is a cringelord.

That funny fat fuck ethan at H3H3 straight roasted him.

I'd love to get Ethan Veeky Forums

2 to 3 times per week, but not enough time in the gym as I would like.

dude I am struggling with this so much, I was raised not to waste and eat my entire plate and shit, turned me into a fatass. I think I'm at a good weight now, but the wasting food thing is something I can't shake, I have a hard time shopping and cooking enough to maintain/cut and I really struggle with leftovers and food going bad. If I don't meal prep, I become very wasteful.

>friend takes a snap story of me
>can see my muscles even through a crew neck sweat shirt

making it is looking Veeky Forums not matter what you have on

he wouldnt be funny without his ponch