Would girls like it if I talk about historical knowledge in a date? Or would it be too autistic?

Would girls like it if I talk about historical knowledge in a date? Or would it be too autistic?

It would be too autistic

Ask them, maybe they're autistic too.

The percentage of girls that would be interested in that is like 0.02%. Girls sometimes like science nerds cause they're really smart, but history nerds aren't associated with a high intelligence, just a boring and useless hobby.

Sure. Start with the JQ of course.

You'd be better off using your knowledge of history to unpack current global politics and wow her with a neat little narrative as to why whatever she's interested in became the way it is.

tell her about the jews

If you try to explain to her why lorica segmentata was used mainly in the Dacian wars, you will be too autistic. If you tell her about the time pepsi had the 6th largest fleet in the world at one point and end it with some joke about the cola wars, you might land a hit. My last gf loved it when I told her about absurd consipiracy theories. If she's just a dizzy that isn't interested in any topics besides celebrity trash, you might as well just lose your virginity with a hooker, it's not worth it.

Who's the qt?

No it wouldn’t be just test the waters and don’t jump straight into genocides.

Why is it tolerated for orbiters to shill their disgusting 5/10 attention whores?
Look at this bitch, looks like shit you run into at Dollar General.

Unless they bring it up, don't. And don't even bring it up if they just say they "like history". Only start if they make it very clearly that their history autism is bigger than yours.

It depends on the person, the nature of your relationship and the nature of the date.

If you can bring it up smoothly and it isn't too out there, sure. Weird/funny historical anecdotes are good, especially if you can relate them to modern day stuff.
It's good to show you're passionate about something, just don't come off as a fucking weirdo.

unless she's into weirdo

they're rare but they're out there

True. I guess the trick is to be cool and not make a complete ass out of yourself.

You should do it any way, because maybe some girl will really like it and then you'll have a girl who has the same interests as you

threemilk

:^)

If youre going to tell a girl an anecdote, make sure it's actually relevant, funny, and not long winded. I used to tell girls that people in london used to only be able to drink beer instead of water because they had no sewage drains, so everyone was drunk all the time. It got me laid twice.

Can I marry her?

I once got laid in the middle of a long drunken monologue on Japanese Christians and their persecution after she asked me if I had seen Silence. Litterally started kissing me out of nowhere. I’ll never know if she just wanted to shut me up or if the martyrs of Nagasaki turned her on. She’s autistic af, way more than me, so it could go either way, really.

She's lesbian so likely no

kys

Even if she is into history it'll only be a surface level normie larp girl.

I had history teachers in middle school who were female. In retrospect, were they normies or do you think they were into history like Veeky Forumstorians are?

One of my highschool history teachers (female) was extermely knowledgable and interested in the subject. She was the one that awoke my interest in the subject. Most women aren't but they do exist.

Go outside you pathetic orbiters and you'll see that this dumb bitch you keep posting on every board is a 5/10 at best.

amen

In my experience, even girls who claim to be interested in history aren't very enthusiastic about it. I recently went on a date with a "history major" who loved reading about the American Civil War

>we sit down at the restaurant and chit chat about basic things (movie preferences, etc.)
>food arrives and we get into our educations
>I ask a basic thing about the Civil War (What do you think was the actual catalyst? etc.)
>she's doing fine as expected
>seems to be into the conversation
>for a grand total of like two minutes before getting visibly bored with the topic
>rest of date goes well despite that bizarre bit of apathy

Women are strange when it comes to their interests.

Is it a first date? If so keep it simple and try to find something you guys have in common. If not you can bring up history stuff but keep it simple and not too convoluted. Nothing is worse than listening to someone's long winded story you have no interest in.

Fuck off, troglodyte

This, this bitch should get punched in the face repeatedly and the pictures uploaded for her orbiters to see.

that's kinda hot

I want to bully her so bad, man

It depends how. You can use history to make fun of them. Don't get to logical. For example, you can tell a French girl "you guys always give up like in 1940". You can tell an Australian girl " you guys lost to emus". Shit like that. Don't get too factual. Men are logical, and females are emotional.

this

It has become like a job for her. A chef doesn't want to talk about cooking after their shift finishes. Females go out to have fun. Meaning being emotional rather than factual.

I once spent too much of a first date explaining the Known Space series of books to her. Wound up married, with two kids now.

Sometimes a little autism is not a ad move.

>the martyrs of Nagasaki turned her on.
They aroused mirrions.

>not a BAD move

Depends on the girl.
Not all of them are the same.
I would love it if the guy I liked would talk history with me and watch historical dramas as we point at all the inaccuracies and the things that were actually accurate.

Probably not, but do it anyway. It's a good way to weed out the normies before they get their claws in you

L O N D O N

maybe she knew more than you and was cringing at your conventional knowledge of the period

This guy gets it. Average people like history when it's whimsical. Otherwise, you might as well be reading the Dow Jones.

>tell her about the jews

This.

Gets 'em wet every time.

If you already know she's into history, then yes. Lots of girls in my undergrad liked talking about history and philosophy.

why tho

I said guy I like, user. I don't know you.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Find out about her interests, that is a really good to know anyway. If shes into history then go for it! If not then just try to talk about normie shit and hope you get a handy j by the end of the night

sure if you want their vaginas to dry up

women dont like that shit, they only wanna talk about social stuff

It really depends on the person. I knew a girl one time that would legit just ask me to tell her something about history during conversation.

Bring stakes, crosses and garlic

depends on the subject but generally people hate talking about history, including this board if thread content is anything to go by.

Fuck off to /r9k/ with this board polluting autism. We get it, youre a loser. No need to expose the rest of the world to this trash. I swear even the wwII threads are better than this.

False dichotomy. What you are talking about matters less than how you talk about it.

If you can’t pick up on social cues that she gives you to let you know that you’re droning on past the point of being appropriate, then it wouldn’t matter if you were talking about sports, your job, history, any interest, she doesn’t want a self-absorbed goober who doesn’t know how to act.

When you’re with her spend more energy paying attention to what she’s doing than what you want to talk about. Make eye contact but don’t stare, your goal is to be reading her without leering. Play the game of touching her casually enough to maintain plausible deniability, touching is an important step towards connecting emotionally but too much and she’ll catch on to your intentions. Listen and show her that you’re listening, that’s just good salesmanship. When in doubt ask her a question, bitches love talking about themselves so don’t fill the empty voids in your conversations by flapping your lips about shit that interests you when you could be giving her another reason to like you. Because if she likes you, she’ll be the one convincing you that she’s into history.

>The percentage of girls that would be interested in that is like 0.02%

This is the reason why I miss my ex every waking minute

I talk with one about it

I can tell she is an autistic neet

tell me about one of your successful dates, what did you talk about

We don't deserve Agatha.