Investing in this is like investing in Bitcoin in 2011. 25 cents, are you kidding me?

Investing in this is like investing in Bitcoin in 2011. 25 cents, are you kidding me?

Other urls found in this thread:

entethalliance.org/hewlett-packard-enterprise-47-organizations-join-200-member-strong-enterprise-ethereum-alliance/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

so when is LINK gonna hit 1k?

time for witch hunt, this sob is scamming people money

Upon first glimpsing ChainLink, I was struck by the same feeling I got when I first glimpsed Bitcoin & Ethereum. I know that it's not a very clinical approach to trading, but it works. I've dealt with several and researched scores of cryptos, but I've only gotten this feeling at first blush from three of them: BTC, ETH & LINK. This is higher reasoning, thinking above and beyond conscious thought, the kind of instantaneous meta-autistic leap to an obvious conclusion upon being presented with an incredible innovation. Everything about this is right. Rhyme & reason agree.

I’ll buy it once it hits coss

Show me the facts

>scamming people money
you fucking retard. you realize ChainLink is on the EEA and was at a SIBOS international finance conference right? This isn't some SIGT/ELIX shitcoin. Feel bad for people like you.

agreed, potential is unlimited, unfortunately, the newbies compare it to the wrong things... it's like comparing amazon/google at the dotcom bubble... it's hard to comapre it to something when all you have as "competition" is shitcoins / speculative markets ... whereas this is literally a solid backed project by VCs (Underscore VC), SWIFT and many more to be announced...

you have been warned anons

do your fucking reserach already!!!

>Link is decentralized

;)

Chainlink isn't part of the enterprise etherum alliance
Kill yourself retarded cunt pajeet shills

entethalliance.org/hewlett-packard-enterprise-47-organizations-join-200-member-strong-enterprise-ethereum-alliance/

Ctrl + F Smartcontract

How it feel getting btfo'd so bad? Must hurt.

this, this is superconcious thinking, i just know this is gonna moon like a motherfucker

Too advanced for a market this young i don't see it even hitting a dollar until late 2018 or 2019

Do not doubt, my brothers. Great forces are at work here.

This coin is done

You linkies sure are deluded
It's been what, two months since the conference?

I guess you guys missed it.
It revealed to the world the stuttering potheads that run this scam

where do i store my LINK after i buy them on binance?

download the LINK wallet off their site

I have mine on a paper wallet I generated on MEW, to keep my shekels out of gook hands.

I will keep my on coinbase when they will eventually accept it

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Ctrl f chainlink
Nothing

Is this one of those things where you pretend to be a retard but somehow that makes me a retard?

Explain to me why Link is so great again and not just another Digibyte?

>do all my research for me so I can blindly invest in shit I can't be bothered to understand

Same wallet as your eth wallet

Metamask is the safest, MYetherwallet is the most popular

Consider all the others wallet as scam and never click an ad on google

This is Chainlink's value add:

Several data feeds are deployed today for smart contract systems such as Ethereum. Examples include PriceFeed [3] and Oraclize.it [7]. The latter achieves distributed trust by using a second service called TLSnotary [5], which digitally
signs TLS session data. As a result, unlike TC which can flexibly tailor datagrams, Oraclize.it must serve data verbatim from a web session or API call; verbose sources thus mean superfluous data and inflated gas costs. Additionally, these
services ultimately rely on the reputations of their (small) providers to ensure data authenticity and cannot support private or custom datagrams. Alternative systems such as SchellingCoin [13] and Augur [2] rely on prediction markets to decentralize trust, creating a heavy reliance on human input and severely constraining their scope and data types. Despite an active developer community, research results on smart contracts are limited. Work includes off-chain contract execution for confidentiality [28], and, more tangentially, exploration of e.g., randomness sources in [11]. The only research involving data feeds to date explores criminal applications [26].

If someone like me can't or doesn't want to understand it how are normies supposed to buy it?

Are you a seller or not? Sell me Chainlink.

Normies aren't supposed to buy it. Businesses are. I don't have to shill it to anyone, because Sergey is shilling it big business.

Alright thanks. That's all I need to know. It's dead trash.

why the fuck would i store coins in a browser wallet? any good local offline wallets?

Look at my post above yours, guy.

Don't need to have a brain to know that a coin with nobody to it has no future

he won't understand it

He'll never make it.

Reminder Vitalik doesn't even think Chainlink is worth its ICO price.

The king of project valuation...

Businesses dont have to buy it either

How the fuck could he say Oracles aren't worth $32m when Oraclize is already worth $50m and the industry is in its absolute infancy?

Honestly Vitalik, what are you even talking about.

Oracles can exist without ChainLink, not the other way around. I'm sure Money Skeleton knows about the value of oracles, he doesn't think ChainLink itself will be necessary for their future implementation (centralized oracles?). Who knows. I'm still buying Link, though.

Why should I invest in LINK, what makes it better than the other coins being shilled around here?

didn't he also say Ethereum was over valued at $8?

>holding on to an ERC20 shitcoin for longer than a week
you deserve to lose money user

>Grasping at straws this badly
Fucking lol

Delivering image request from earlier today.
Save it, it's yours.

Bitcoin noob here
1 USD in 2011 you got 1BTC, 2013 1USD=0.001 2017 1USD= 0.00017 if this goes on... Exactly how much can you divide 1 Bitcoin?
Hipoteticaly 1 Bitcoin is worth $100,000,000
1USD would be worth 0.00000001 the 0's can continue?

This so fucking much. I learned my lesson, only use erc20 tokens for a quick pump and dump and that is it.

whats wrong with ERC20? its just using ethereum blockchiain. There are many shitcoins with their own blockchain that dont do anything new.
OMG is an ERC20 token too and its got a high market cap

Meanwhile, DGB is #67 cap and LINK is #68

An what are the timelines on that, how many people holding their fucking dgb at a ridiculous loss vs chainlink? Not an argument

Hey I need a wallet to store these things in. Don't feel safe with binance

>being this much of a normie
>wasting people's time instead of googling
>posting anime
either leave or kill yourself, ideally both, in this order.

all coins
>dumps when btc goes up

ERC20 token
>dump when btc goes up
>dumps when eth goes up

Just sold all my BAT, OMG, PAY and DNT to go all in on Link. All hail Link. Why are you guys not doing the same?