if you count it i weight 1.5pl8

>Under 90 lbs
Back to bed Timmy.

1pl8

youre fuckin retarded

dyel detected

2pl8 is 225 lbs

stop meming youre very bad at it

One minute in and a DYEL retard shows up.

i wish i had the balls to do this kind of stuff

Without bar 2 1/2

It's 2pl8 because there's two plates on the bar you dumbass

yeah itd be awesome

i wouldnt want to land on this stairs though seems like you could roll your ankle easily

>le ebin 2pl8 is 135 maymay please respond

It's 2pl8 because there is 2 on each side you dumb fuck.

do you use 112.5lb plates or something? what's your problem?

His landing is weird as fuck. There is no shock to his body it looks like.

Sliding down the roof across that shitty sandpaper tar shingles slowed him down enough.
He was only free falling for maybe 1.5-2 seconds so he probably wasn't falling very fast anyways assuming he is a skinny little dude who likes to jump around.

>not using weightless carbon nanontube barbells so they don't interfere with your plate weights

He's falling stiff-legged with momentum already. If you can jump that height without breaking your knees, I'd genuinely be impressed. Everything looked realistic up until the landing for me. This dude has the cartilage of the Gods to land such a fall and just walk it off and hop down the stairs.

Little over 2pl8

Guys here is the once and for all conversion for pl8s to pounds. Where p is the number of pl8s and pounds is pounds. the Π are called the "pl8 constants" they are approximately:

Π1=1.603
Π2=121.351
Π3=0.00000000007877
Π4=89.568
Π5=37.117

this was first discovered by Gainesborough et al.

he cushions the landing on the stairs with his butt and right arm, it's not just his legs taking the impact. I'm sure it hurt, but nowhere near as bad as it appears at first (landing with just the legs).

Why risk it though? It is the thrill or is the person suicidal?

>Why risk it though

retardation and social media. same reason people hang off ledges on really tall buildings

Yeah, I see what you mean now. Still an impressive jump. Wish I had balls that big to do shit like this.

did you never climb trees as a little kid? It's thrilling, fun, you want to fly, lot's of reasons.

The guys that get into this become addicted to the adrenaline rush so they do crazier and crazier shit to compete against each other and show off. just search for parkour death, there's a lot of videos out there of that one time they don't make it, fail the landing and break their necks falling 16feet+.

Also Eastern Europe and Russia are not particularly great places to live if you're a young person without rich parents. There is a cultural death wish that is instilled into the children from an early age (American aggression/sanctions fuck us, NATO is going to invade, everyone is corrupt and rich people are scumbags, there are no jobs except in mining/coal and very poor safety standards, oh btw theres all these giant communist buildings and monuments around)

it all fits together to make this hobby a thing.

Exactly 2pl8. I didn't even realize that.

Makes you wonder why they don't do industrial chicken/beef/pig farming. They are kept in feedlots etc so its not like it being cold or hot matters. All they need is space, and cheap workers and cheap feed.

beef is more of an american thing, europeans like to eat pork and chicken. I think most cows are milk cows.

There's probably a ton of industrial farming, but you barely need any people for it these days, it's basically automated with a skeleton crew of maybe 5 guys you can operate a whole facility.

Russia's historic problem is growing enough grain to feed their people, let alone animals on top of that. Breadlines are not just a meme, but with global warming a lot of their land is becoming arable again, so they are happy as fuck to thaw out.

rt.com/business/350150-russia-grain-record-harvest/

Basically the next 10 years are all up for that region of the world, hence why Putin is such a happy troll. Russia is poised to become the breadbasket, the gas pump and the military supreme power in the region, while Europe swings right politically, the EU fractures, and developed countries have to deal with immigration and jihadi bullshit, you see America turns inward to domestic policy and job growth, Russia can freely recover it's regional power, the past 25 years have been pure aids for the Russian people.

We are shifting into another Cold War, this time it's the Shanghai Cooperation Organization nations vs allied NATO countries.

The long term winners will be the South East Asian region, which can act as a buffer between American proxies like Australia and Japan and the SCO super-heavyweights India, China. India joining in 2017 is huge for the region, they are aligning themselves with the eastern powers- they cut funding to the Gates Foundation earlier this year, so the battle lines are drawn.

Well the issue about industrial feedlots, is that you can't really do them in crowded areas like Europe because they stink to high heaven.

>India and China allying

I really don't think so

they are at odds on a fundamental level

LOL clearly you have not been in Russia. Russians are incredibly poor right now and have a low quality of life right now. All the sanctions set up against them are already kicking their ass. They will be royally fucked when all the natural resources will run out and that day is going to come sooner than you think.

Take it from an actual Russian yourself. Jesus, you Westerners are so fucking retarded sometimes.

RT is a pro Putin/Russian propaganda site meant to show how "great" Russia is even though the situation in the country is beyond fucked up.

because you only live once, gotta do some incredible shit once in a while.

You'd probably break your back and be in a wheel chair your whole life

dont listen to armchair war generals and their autistic rants. they always predict the world radically changing and powers being shifted "just around the corner!" it's fantasy for them.

2 seconds should be about 65 km/hour or 40 mph assuming standard acceleration due to gravity.

Of course that is a quick in the head calc, but it's close