Can Veeky Forums like help this dude out? Like even say something nice to him...

Can Veeky Forums like help this dude out? Like even say something nice to him? He seems like half of Veeky Forums in a nutshell except straight.
I found his youtube channel in a comment on some video like sometime last year and this dude is fucking depressed, he clearly has apergers and constantly uploads videos about loneliness and social anxiety and depression.

Here's his channel: youtube.com/channel/UC3VGE_oMmD3qzI9yEco0I1w

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5g8dRUxtHwA?t=129
youtube.com/watch?v=6mgvRV0rK_8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

its gonna be the book lady all over again

oh god don't fucking do that

you're talking about that Veeky Forums thing right? this dude seems literally suicidal, if he deletes his youtube channel he's as good as an hero

fucking bump

>thats me right now
>dont even have the nice body

>IM DOING MY PART. jpeb

I feel bad for the guy

take 10 seconds count it, let it out. then pause see the clarity.

we're all going to make it :)

wasn't slingin mud at you for being a good person.

I'm the "hand-of-narum" fella. (made when i was 12)

>this is me in 20 years

jesus christ i didnt ask for this feel
This is soul crushing

This is actually sad.

Fug

youtu.be/5g8dRUxtHwA?t=129

Really though like he has a million videos where the titles are just straight up buzzwords along the lines of 'depression' and 'loneliness' and so on, this guy is seriously having a hard time

And that's good of all you guys to be saying something to him, I genuinely feel bad for the guy

gonna need a quick rundown...

he's literally retarded, poor guy.
youtube.com/watch?v=6mgvRV0rK_8

I tried to post a positive comment. Jesus christ.

I have burgers and I'm 35. Most people will never understand you or even view you as a human being. Shit sucks.

Memes what it really like?

Shit. I meant:
>what's it really like?

>This is me right now
Fuck

i have been on Veeky Forums for 5 years how the fuck have i not heard about this

Jesus