Will cigarettes hinder my gains? I smoke about 3-4 a day. Been doing it the past 6 months

Will cigarettes hinder my gains? I smoke about 3-4 a day. Been doing it the past 6 months.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PT-IaGX-tiI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

more smoke = more gains tbqh

this

Pure tobacco is perfectly fine for you and has benefits.

Cigarettes are shit.

Smoking that hipster shit will hurt your aesthetics.

Smoking=bad for cardiovascular health
bad cardio vascular health=less oxygen getting to blood
Less oxygen to blood=less oxygen to muscles
less oxygen to muscles=slowed recovery
slowed recovery= less gains

obviously

Quit well you still can I recently gave up pack a day smoking and wish I would've quit back when I was smoking a few at a time.

youtube.com/watch?v=PT-IaGX-tiI

>slower recovery
>muscle fibers torn for longer
>longer window for protein to get inide

well you can't make gains in the cancer ward of a hospital...

WDU was better

Smoking is for losers brah. One day you'll see the light (and it won't be from a bic)

Thats not how your body fucking works at all idiot

If you're intent on smoking at least go with some Marlboro reds. Not that hipster nonsense

Well I'm quitting here after spring break. I'd quit now, but I'll be wanting some every night as I get drunk.

Yes, it will hinder your lung gains, skin gains, teeth gains, smell gains and life gains, you fucking retard. Start quitting now.

All the best looking women at my job smoke. That says something bro.

What the fuck does that even mean? If any of them are good looking, it's because they're still young and the smoke hasn't wrecked their skin and teeth yet.

Moderation is key. You can smoke and not have it effect you if you dont smoke a lot and stay physically active. Also everyone should moisturize their face smoker or not.

Cigarettes boost test like nothing else except maybe full trt therapy.

You cannot smoke and not have it affect you. But smoking less is less damaging obviously. However even 1 cig per day is gonna negatively impact your health.

shut the fuck up homo don't reply to my posts ever again

>You can smoke and not have it effect you if you dont smoke a lot and stay physically active.

Can't tell if tobacco company shill or genuine idiot

Regular smoking of cigarettes is bad for circulation and lowers testosterone in men and estrogen in females. Smoking a couple on the weekend when you're drunk at a party or bumming a stoag and shooting the shit with a pal in the breezeway is negligible but people are too stupid to not give into addiction. Theres no such thing as a smoker who wouldnt be healthier if they quit. Try a pipe if you must.

it boosts test moron

No everything about tobacco is negative in that regard I'm afraid to tell you. Cigarettes are actually traditionally more of a french and feminine thing compared to other forms of tobacco. It just got heavily marketed with a masculine image.

oh ok I'm just gonna stop my 4 pack a day habit thanks to your post

thanks man h-haha

People keep saying that, but it isn't what the study showed. Test levels where higher in smokers, it just wasn't causative. Only correlation - which comes up a lot, since high test levels correlate really damn well with a tendency to do what you want know and damn the consequences.

you guys are just anti-smoking activists

really starting to piss me off right now

You should try amphetamines instead. I hear those are fun. I think fighter pilots use them.

No I smoke on occasion and I bet you're hooked on cigarettes or chew and think anything else is for grandpas because you like the cheap buzz of nicotine.

Thats diet related.

>4 packs a day.
>why the fuck do you hate your self so much?
Srs tho how the fuck are you alive you stupid cunt?

> try a pipe if you must

enjoy your mouth/tongue cancer, yellow teeth and looking like a tryhard hipster

The only """healthy""" way to smoke tobaco is to smoke smoke, handrolled cigarettes with natural tobacco like the one in OP, rolling it with papers that don't contain too much shit and only smoking on weekends/1-2 a day

>mouth/lung cancer
Yeah I wouldnt worry about that if you're an occasional smoker, you have some clear misconceptions and seem to think moderation is they key buy inhaling tobacco smoke is damaging and irritating to the respiratory system way more so that other forms of smoking. You should just not smoke if you're incapable of thinking of it like "I can smoke 2 cigs a day at not be addicted or unhealthy". Smoke a pipe and enjoy your smoke faggot.

>being this delusional

Gl looking like a rasin when you turn 50

That brand will defiantly inhibit you social gains because they make you smell like ass. Trust me, had a roommate that smoked those a lot. Even though he never smoked in the dorm, I could smell his stench from across the room.