Accidentally ate the whole jar of peanut butter again

>accidentally ate the whole jar of peanut butter again
I'M SUPPOSED TO BE ON A CUT. HOW DO I RESIST THIS MAGICAL DELICIOUS FOOD

next time just put a little on the roof of your mouth

I know this is a meme... but do people actually do this? How? I would feel so sick.

It's not a meme.
If you aren't getting 10g of PB per 1lb of bw then you're never going to make it.

I swear to christ I've been eating at least one peanut butter sandwich a day for like the past 9 months or so. The stuff's like crack.

>tfw mom buys me one of those 5lb tubs of peanut butter.

This was my third-favorite meme of 2016. Welcome back.

Welcome to the club vrethren

Literally the only shit I eat daily for gains, sometimes eat Salmon from the fish/salad bar of my Organic market or buy tenders from public

Since Choline/Prostate cancer research, I switched from eating like 2 eggs a day and occasional chicken to straight peanut butter, slight cream cheese, salmon stolen from Fresh market, string cheese and blueberries

This is the best fucking diet if ur in college/Keto

Am I the only person on this board that can't stand peanut butter?

I used to fucking hate the living hell out of how it tasted, but now my body has gotten used to it and now it's fucking deliciously addicting

Run! Run while you still can

doesn't peanut butter contain a high amount of soy filler?

Don't buy it. The easiest way to avoid bad food is not to have it in near proximity to you. It's gotten to the point where all I do when I go to the supermarket is buy meat and veg. I have a fuck off huge bag of rice for carbs. Once in a while, I have a soda.

Any user can confirm or deny ? I'd be interested.
I've started using PB for bulking but if it's true I'll probably just try to find something else.

>haha whoops accidentally ate 2500 calories

how the fuck

what the fuck kind of peanut butter are you eating?
look at the ingredients, if it says anything other than peanuts and salt, throw that shit into the trash

i've been eating 45g and more peanut butter daily for over 12 years

No, that is literally cashew butter and almond butter. All the expensive Meme Tier butters have soy filler and other garbage bullshit in them (often because they are the byproduct of Almond Milk).

>tfw penaut butter is expensive as fuck in your country because its unpopular new thing

JUST

how can you just eat a jar of peanut butter

it's terribly hard to eat because of the consistency and it's salt as fuck too

You'd better scrape those jars clean bitch boy, no wasting gains.

>lemon sips
>not ultra red

baka

You use a spoon.

And good pb is not too salty. Just as it never contains sugar as an ingredient.

THOSE DIGITS

fuck beant for

Really just buy peanut butter without added sugar and salt. It's impossible to eat more than a couple spoons of that shit raw

what the fuck? lmao

Stop buying it

Once I got really high and ate a whole jar of peanut butter (former fatty). The next morning, I spent half an hour vomiting it up, except it came out as a thin, bitter-tasting liquid. After that, I can't even look at the stuff anymore.

at this point you might consider visiting a shrink

I was at the store yesterday and could not find one without sugar.

Do you have a brand you could recommend? Do I need to check a health oriented store?

do restrict it to 1 tspoon a day. the bad part is the added stuff so just roast some peanuts and make it yourselves. its stupid simple.

>not stuffing yourself with glorious dulde de leche instead

You're missing out, burgers

>pb
>bad
Lmaoing@urlife

yeah same

I've heard it's good food if bulking. Is this true?

no because bulking is a meme. you should eat the same of you do on a cut but just more of it when 'bulking'

However its retardedly calorie dense, something like 100g of peanut butter has over 600 calories.

so if you are a faggot and cant eat something like 3000kcal just from 'normal food' i suppose adding peanut butter to oats or shakes is easy way.

I fit peanut butter into my diet regardless if bulking/cutting/maintenance. One of my few good fat sources.

I order pic related online

Takes me back to when I accidentally a whole pizza

scooby pls