twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is that Alpha Trudeau ?

>tfw Canadian

I disagree Justin.

who is more attractive

6/10 face with 10/10 body or 6/10 face with 5/10 body

>he only has the face
>hes a brainlet and bodylet

Fuckin pleb. Youre probably the guy that sits alone in a corner on the chad invitationals.

when you're a 6/10, it doesn't matter, no chick above a 6 will fuck you, and therefore, it's smarter to spend all your time making money.

how to get this chin?

wrong, I don't get invited.

trudeau is truly super-chad nice guy mode. literally every woman on the planet falls in love with him. how does it feel knowing women won't fall for you the way they fall for trudeau?

example is here youtube.com/watch?v=JWI5-vWqcGc

if youre not going to fuck anything greater than a 6, why bother with the money?

he's a prime ministuh, clearly not a brainlet although he's genuinely retarded by PM standards and didn't inherit the brains of his dad.

Trudeau is the definition of a pretty boy. He's no Chad.

chad is pretty boy you idiot

trudeau's chad as fuck and literally every girl swoons over his feminism. he knows how to play girls in ways nobody else does.

but he's loyal as fuck since he's learned the ho-game isn't worth it after being raised by a mom who cucked his dad and banged the rolling stones.

damn, we should become poser feminists.

>drama teacher
>not a brainlet

I have a nice face, but I always grow a beard. I vacillate between wanting to look young and look old.

way ahead of you, except i'm """actually a feminist"'''' in that i value women are equal to men in everything non-technical/engineering/mathematical.

IE trusting a woman to build a bridge would kill people, but thinking they are smart or something wouldn't.

Why lift when its all about importing millions of third worlders to destroy Canada?

honestly we probably should. I try being an asshole and it never works. It's just hard not to be myself though :-(

Because I want to have both

dont forget about wealthy, famous fathers

Because there are more than 3 women on the earth

It's better to have a great face than a great body, but it's even better to have both.