You have 20 minutes to talk me out of going to buy a pack

you have 20 minutes to talk me out of going to buy a pack

been clean for 5 days, about to break tho, having the worst cravings ever, feels like I can't breath and head is being crushed

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VlUsiDlQYfY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtu.be/VlUsiDlQYfY

You don't have to do it user, I love you and believe in your willpower.

Also drink lots of water.

Don't be a fag

I don't have to sell this and you know it, because this kind of shit here sells itself.
What do you have to gain opie?
what do you have to lose?

That's funny, I also quit five days ago

Instead, could you just go buy a big meal of takeout, though? Something you really like.

You know the reasons why you want to quit so it's just a way of making the cravings stop. Last time I got a huge meal it really helped, so maybe I was actually just hungry

go climb a 20 storey flight of stairs as fast as you can.

Now think of how annoyingly fucking hard that would be if you'd been smoking.

Bro just go buy some nicorette 4mg mints

Thank me later

I know vapes are still le fedora maymay but just get a vape breh. Helped me, can't stand smokes anymore except for the exceedingly rare drunk smoke.

Stop numbing yourself you faggot. Deal with your life like a man!

Also quitting. 4 days in.
I bought a vaporizer, i recommend you do the same. Just smoke it in private so people don't know that you're a faggot.

Can't wait to find out what that shit is actually doing to your lungs

Do you think it's more harmful than smoking tobacco? I havent found much data on the health risks but my intuition tells me its much less detrimental to my lungs than smoking a pack a day

It's probably just dangerous in a different way, but we know for 20+ years

When I tried vaping to quit smoking I would wake up every morning with a coughing fit so it surprises me to hear everyone acting like vaping is not harmful

you probably had an allergy to PG a good amount of people have it and have to vape 100% vg

Ummm? Are you serious?
Do you know nothing about quitting smoking? People getting fat after quitting is very common. Replacing one addiction with another.

double post but thing im mostly worried about is the flavoring...the safest way to vape would be 100% VG with VG nicotine base...no flavoring or anything else that may cause harm and it would bring it down to 2 chemicals VG or Nicotine that could kill you.

In my experience of quitting a number of times before it stuck, it takes about 2-3 weeks before the cravings start dying down.

The cravings you're feeling right now - you have to get through them. If you give in now, you'll just have to go through it again next time you quit. Save yourself the suffering. Keep the willpower and discipline going now, and you'll absolutely be glad you did.

I have no doubt in my mind that it is harmful on some level. Any time you burn matter and inhale it, it is unhealthy.
I'm willing to roll the dice because it is common knowledge that cigarettes are absolutely horrible for you.

I just threw a whole roll of grizzly away.

i'm already in hell.

Fuck off

do it faggot

weak willed pussy

One of my closest friend's grandma's died today.
Like, an hour and a half ago.

Buy yourself a pack, bro.

Treat ya self.

If you looked in the mirror and your reflection started asking you what you've done to him how would you explain yourself?

why would i talk you out of it
kys, 1 less fucking moron

go buy some weed and take a hit

youll be like why do i even need those Lol

it's okay

just have one :)

you don't need to have the whole pack xD

take a break

this, stop being a bitch and just smoke once a day.

one cigarette wont kill you.

As an ex smoker, I have to say that these vids almost never ever work.
In some countries they even attach pictures of shit like this onto the packs, but people buy them anyway.

Also, good on you OP. The cravings get pretty bad sometimes, especially when you're in a bad mood.
Mind over matter!

if you can't resist your crave buy you a pipe and good tobbaco you'l reduce your will to smoke you'll only smoke for the love of smoking not cause of your crave and in the end you'll maybe stop

Do it, I don't care

You actually sound triggered lmfao

>Never gonna make it
Stop being a faggot and just quit

I think this only happens when you're not that addicted to cigs

When I was a pack-a-day smoker, cannabis made me want to smoke even more than normal

Get more nourishment
Drink more water
Do cardio or something to relieve stress

>falling for the tobacco meme

Not only do I want you to fuck off, I want you to go kill your parents because they failed at raising you

don't stop there though, then you need to go kill everyone you possibly within your area because quite frankly, anybody living in your garbage-tier environment needs to be wiped from the earth

The police will send you to sleep soon enough.

Ready? 3, 2 ,1-- go.

Stop being a unrealistic fuckboi and show some empathy?

Right, those who grew up in cesspools and got tossed around don't understand that emotion. Fucking die faggot.

>you have 20 minutes to talk me out of going to buy a pack
Why should I.
Go buy a pack and kill yourself, too much idiots on this planet anyway

Smokers are just as bad as fatties

>killing themselves due to lack of discipline
>smelling bad
>looking noticably worse than non-smokers

Because people who die from the effects of using tobacco cost a lot and generate less in taxes.

Grab this guy a pack while you're out

jesus christ winona ryder used to be so fucking hot

Its all just mental gymnastics. Just tell yourself to man the fuck up. Stop rhinkingabout wuitting and get on with life. First 14 days is worst and then if you get the right mindset its easy peasy.

She looks like a meth head

that's coz ur lungs start to clear themselves out when u stop. correlation =\= causation

I kinda dig a little light meth damage. Gives her that weathered look, which for some reason I find appealing.

>feels like he cant breathe
>wants to smoke
its not going to make it better you know

????????????

unique looking, sure... token value for this reason

but overall this bitch was average as fuck, she only got her break because of her goth and petite nature

Imagine how much money you're gonna save by not buying packs. Now spend that on a low volume of quality food. Something that isn't too high in calories, but that you savor and love.

What kind of weak willed faggot comes around here asking people to talk him out of something. You are a fucking beta bitch with no drive, do you ask your mother to hold your dick for you whilst you take a piss also?

Retard. That was your body de-toxing all the shite from smoking

If you smoke now, you'll have to live through those 5 days over again.
If you smoke now, that means you've giving up and letting a chemical take over your brain.
DO NOT GIVE IN.

Getting this angry over someone telling you to stop harming yourself

>you're literally paying companies money to kill yourself
>smoking is for Europeans & faggots

Cigarette cravings are not that bad you retard.

Actually, it's fucking ez to stop, it's all mental

Don't let the Chinese hear you say such things...

Drop acid I heard it might help you quit, It might not work might be bs

What is it with the Chinese.
I always see them with marlboro lights smoking 4 drags from each cigarette then stubbing it out

Solid logic guys. Why does that not happen if I go cold turkey for the same period of time? Or do you really think vaping is actually cleaning out the respiratory system?

>you're literally paying companies money to kill yourself
Aren't we all?

It does happen when you go cold turkey

vape for 6 months, helped me

There is no combustion happening when you vape.

It's a shame she's a jew. I used to like her.

Ummm???

don't buy a pack, ask someone for one puff. You'll see OP, it tastes like shit.
Choice is yours : got a shit taste in mouth for the rest of the day, or not.
I've been clean for 5 years too, and i really don't want it anymore

The same reason fat or skinny people should not give up on fitness,you will feel stupid because you made it throughout 5 days and then you relapsed;
You're not going to die,man up,grab some aspirine and some mints and enjoy fresh air you nicotine whore

Might as well go buy that pack. Cigs are horrible for you but you seem like a faggot so its right up your alley.

Just tell yourself you don't want it.

Smoking is literally paying someone to give you cancer. It's a waste of money. Women are also not attracted to smokers.

You could try reading Allen Carr's Easy way to stop smoking(it worked 4 me, i haven't smoked for +3 years now); it will show you why you are craving for cigs and why you are trapped