Be honest. Will lifting get me a gf?

Be honest. Will lifting get me a gf?

Yes.
100%

There are no single men on Veeky Forums.

literally zero chance of failure

im drowning in SO much PUSS

No.
All it gets you is mires at parties and the occasional make out session that doesn't evolve into anything more.
>Tfw 22yr virgin

wtf how does your dick stand up like that?

Whats wrong with her dick?

I thought that was one big fucken penis

no, but getting into lifting will make you bisexual, so you will at least fuck feminine dudes.

dude what the fuck is this picture

No. The ONLY thing that will get you a gf is confidence, which requires loving yourself. Money will get you a mistress or trophy wife, but a gf is only attracted by confidence.

These are gay bros.

This one loves traps.

These are the only men on Veeky Forums that aren't soaked in pussy juice.

Lifting will get more stink on you than being a billionaire son.

lol i thought the same

it's her foot

No

To get a gf you have to be interesting and talk to girls

ah shit i see it now

In this day of scrawny liberal faggots, having muscles does make you interesting.

Still have to actually go and talk to them OP, so no, you would still loose...

no not really lmao. did you forget basketball and football teams exists?
Veeky Forums ppl aren't something thats so weird to the public.

no picking up weights and putting them back down will not guarantee you a gf

but driving a maserati doesn't guarantee you a gf either, it just improves your odds

>but driving a maserati doesn't guarantee you a gf either

wrong

girls will literally offer to be your gf when they see you in it

yeah i suppose thats true, might be better off with hookers at that point though

It will get you whores and coal-burners, and relationships that last 1-2 months, so if you want to get laid, than it won't be a problem

If you want a genuine girlfriend with a personality that matches yours, anything long term, beyond sex, than the answer is no

To get an intelligent verbally appealing girlfriend, you must first be intelligently verbally appealing yourself.

Girl's are easy to manipulate, but they also tend to naturally gravitate toward guys who have similar personalities toward him

If you have autism like a lot of /fit boys, you will struggle to find a girlfriend because a lot of /fit girls that share the same autism as you don't socialize

There are 10000's of robot carbon copies of you here if you do lift, and 10000 carbon copies of bimbos to make up for them, so put that into perspective too

It's also your choice to decide whether you want to see past race, height, age, etc

I dated about 4 white girls and they were all great in bed but had the IQ of a fucking potato, couldn't have a single conversation without them overreacting or calling me a racist

Found me a nice cantonese babe with a nice ass, redpilled and enjoyable to talk to, you could combine the past 4 and they couldn't even compete with her

gfs sound better than they actually are

nope, hit a 1k total and still no gf. This was way back then though. Being an autistic beta cuck will get you nothing if you don't make a move.

When tinder came out I put a shirtless pic and I was going to town without even trying.

>her

>cantonese
>babe

Was it a selfie? Pls post pic.

Because you even asked the question, the Universe permanently disqualifies you from ever having any females ever having anything to do with you, ever, for the rest of your life. YOU ARE PERMA-ALONE NOW, THIS IS YOUR LIFE. YOU WILL DIE ALONE AND UNLOVED. EVEN YOUR FEMALE RELATIVES WILL SHUN YOU. Become An Hero now, and avoid a life of pain and loneliness.

What does she love?