Fatties and Former Fatties

I know you're supposed to do weight training while losing weight so you're not skinnyfat when you lose fat, but my question is, what was your ab routine like? How many situp/squats did you do, and how frequently? Is it better to do it daily or skip a day when you're sore and just starting, etc.

bump

My ab routine includes 50mg of var and 100mg of tren ace daily kek

my ab routine was 3x5 squats every workout

I intermittent fasting (6h eat window) 7xWeek at roughly 2000kcal.

Abs are made IN THE KITCHEN

>Abs are made IN THE KITCHEN

No they aren't you fucking idiot. Abs are made in the fucking GYM like literally every other muscle.

The process of making them 'show' is done in the kitchen.

3 sets of 5 situps seems very easy, even for my 5'7" 260 lbs ass. I usually do 30 situps, 30 crunches, and 30 leg ups, but only once every few days. should I cut back on reps and do them every day? Why is it that people say you don't need rest days for abs?

i do 3x20 cable crunches for the abs and 3x12 woodchoppers to hit my obliques

no situps

you've got some nice hips you little twink, have you ever considered being a trap?
no homo

bost benis

Holy shit have you never done exercise in your life before? Dont train abs, train obliques because you have the figure of a 12y/o girl. Lift HEAVY you need some test not even a snail trail in sight.

You should do planks and hollow holds, not situps.

I did those every two days, for however long I could. Just one set, I think, bit iT might have been two or three. Once I hit two minutes, I switched to a harder variant (Google plank progressions). Situps are shit because they don't have progressions, and they're harder on your back.

Now I am not doing anything whatsoever specifically for abs anymore, but I still have them.

>That image

Who is that and is there video?

Her name is Rafaela Taylid. There are some gifs on her tumblr, as well as seminudes. just search her name.

Is that Selena Gomez?

literally read the comment right above yours.

Plank
Ab roller
Squat and front squats
Sandbag carry with tight core
Russian twists

Situps are worthless. Something ab related every day. I may have loose skin 30 more pounds from now but I'll make it as strong as possible. I almost think a barrel gut is better looking than fucking loose skin but oh well.

Squats are not situps. Read carefully or GTFO.

what is that weird breathing in exercise called? I want to add that to my ab fitness.

But in response to OP question, Squats.

Rich Piana's vacuums

>Abs routine
Non existing
Tbh Abs exercises are not fun to do and every rep makes me want to pack my shit and go home

Do enough compounds and youll be set
For weightloss I recommend this if you want to come with a good basis to expand on;

A
>Bench 3x5
>Row 3X5
>Squat 3X5
>OHP 3x10
>Ellbows out row 3x10

B
>OHP 3X5
>Squat 3X5
>Deadlift 1x5
>Bench 3x10
>Row 3x10

AxBxAxxBxAxBxx
3x10 = low weight, quick reps, 60 secs rest
3X5 = high weight, normal reps, 120ish secs rest

Great for weightloss, I had to up my tdee After losing too quickly After switching to this from 4 day phul

Semantics. When people say they want a six pack, obviously they mean they want it to show, not just have strong abs nobody can see under a bunch of fat.

I end every workout with an ab exercise, I just choose one of these at random:

-planks on the big rubber ball
-timed planks
-side planks
-as many crunches as I can do
-landmines