Conner murphy back at it again

youtube.com/watch?v=Wtk0Y7giRc8&feature=youtu.be

>he is so aesthetic his looks get him in trouble

Has anyone on Veeky Forums experience this? Literally the definition of making it.

Ay ay ay yo its just a prank bro!

Why did the black dude go along with this? Fucking guy.

>white dude and black dude stage a fight in public
>white dude's idea
>both get cuffed
>cops bro out with white dude and let him go
>cops arrest black dude and charge him with resisting arrest without any other charges

Not even a SJW, but that's some bullshit right there. Anytime "resisting arrest" is the only charge, you know you're looking at a case of abuse of power. The fact that the footage proves Brandon didn't resist anything is the icing on the cake.

Fuck pigs.

this is so cringy I cant even watch past 4 min

I hate sjw and pc culture, but I agree with you.

He looks like the instigator though. Kinda bullshit they let one go and not the other, after they explained themselves. Some cops are assholes, and some are racist assholes, just like everyone else.

- t. reddit.

his friend acted like he just saw kennedy get shot

I'm a fuckin /pol/tard and I think it's bullshit that Brandon got charged.

He actually dindu nuffin

I thought police brutality was a horribly exaggerated meme up until now, fucking white people

Yeah, I'm /pol/ too and this is blatantly bull. The cops could've charged them both with disturbing the peace, if they felt so inclined. Letting one go and charging the other with only resisting arrest is nonsense. If this thing blows up, it's going to be a bad look for the police in Austin in a media climate that is desperate for stuff like this.

>in a club with two friends
>one friend is giving shit to some sluts because it's fun
>they are acting high and mighty
>one goes apeshit and throws a punch at my friend
>he ducks and she decks my other friend who didn't say a word to them
>at this point I am dying of laughter
>first friend spills his drink on the girls head and slaps her ass
>at this point I am dead from laughter
>first friend ends up with a black eye

The funny part is that it turned out the girls boyfriend was some "big deal" mma fighter and later they got their gang and were looking for us. This was in a small town of a few thousand.

The friend that ducked still doesn't wont to come back because he's afraid they will recognize him lel.

Man bishes that hit guys are the worst. At what point is it acceptable to punch them back?

Immediately after they take the first swing. Just like anybody else

Can we start berating his videos and calling him a faggot or something because im tired of his videos getting shilled here

Unfortunately it's NEVER acceptable.
She could be beating your ass and the minute you swing on her you become the villian.
A hard shove might even get you dirty looks.
(some exception might be taken if she's a professional fighter)

Best to either try and deescelate the situation or not let her land a hit on you and laugh at her face.

This.
Hopefully he goes to the ropes for this guy.

>we

TL;DR?

This made me re-think cops hatred towards blacks being just a meme

Stop posting about this spergy loser.

black guy was going to pretend to punch him but then they would break out in stupid dance, cops tackle black guy just as he is throwing punch

He got arrested because he is black. There. I said it.

t. Trump voter

white privilege doesn't exi-

Fuck these retards.

I'm a racist but that's just so unfair man, I still have empathy :( #FREENEWTRAYVON

poor guy, fuck niggers tho

jk I don't care about blackies as long as they stay in America/Africa, I only care about K*rdshits and Yahudiler (Goys) and Gypsies but thats a given

we have to stop these corrupt liberals

pls give me eleni social media

>white people have privilege in white societies

really makes me think

Connor is a wet cunt, and didn't swing once.
Black guy pushed connor into others, and swung numerous times, which is a criminal offence, due to the factor of recklessness of staging a fight in a crowd.

Fucking SJW faggot, stop looking at race, start looking at facts.

Connor showed Mens rea, Black showed Mens rea and Actus reus.

Connor had not, according to the law, committed an offence.

Black guy had, according to the law, committed an offence.

Stop being edgy fags,

see

sure but they charged him with resisting arrest, not assault or whatever that would be

He ignored the cops shouts (maybe he didn't hear.)

And he refused to hit the ground with 3 cops on him (shock factor probably, but he was a big lad, and should also have heard the police shouting.)

If it was a white bloke, same size, doing the same shit, he would have almost certainly suffered the same charge.

Were it a skinhead neo-nazi dickhead-looking white, he would have suffered a more severe charge, and had no chance in court.

The black will have an easier time in court, due to preferential prejudice. The cops hate PP, and therefore some (very limited number of) cops will attempt a more severe charge, knowing the jury/laymen/judge will suck their dicks dry.

When did he swing multiple times, I saw him swing once when he went for that "high five"?

>60% white
>society contribution come from all races
>cry that white people are not treated above other people

Yeah that made think that you little shit

>society contribution come from all races

Kek, everything that's great about America was built before America became a melting pot.

kek
take a look at crime statistics, a white america would be paradise on earth

WOW!!! An internet teengaer who's never ever seen pre-90s made a statement it must be so true!!!!!

Kill yourself go back to your shit edgy children board
You'd be laughed at if you discuss with educated people irl

>look at facts
Fact: Brandon never swung once, much less multiple times. Watch the video. He reared back for a high five before being tackled, something that may not have been obvious to the officers watching the scene unfold, but was certainly clarified by birth Connor and Brandon afterward and corroborated by their video footage.

Fact: As evidenced by the police report, Brandon wasn't charged with assault or any other crime apart from resisting arrest.

Fact: Brandon didn't resist attest, which is plainly established by the video.

I'm not indicting white people or all cops. I'm saying these cops were pricks for treating both of them so differently and the obvious difference between them is race. "Resisting arrest" as the solo charge is almost always legalese for "we didn't have a reason to arrest this guy, so we need to cover our asses."

>Hanging out with bro
>We're horsing around
>He shoves me a little too hard
>Naw just playin
>Go for high five
>Two police officers football tackle him to the ground for attacking me
>t..t..thanks?

Not even sjw but you're an idiot.
Nice alternative facts tho

When the sole charge is resisting arrest you know it is a bunch of bullshit.

>no counter-argument
>ad hominem

As expected from a nigger.

The 13th amendment to the United States of America constitution was a mistake.

>girl calls me a douchbag
>tosses phone
>manually walk away

slightkek

Pushed connor, swung twice, once as the police were running at him, at 4:30

The police are doing their job.

The reason they are doing him for resisting arrest, and not for reckless battery, is because they want the charge to be lesser, as it was a "prank."

The police were, and are continuing to do their job, in trying to ensure that pedestrians are safe.

Also, "assault" is to "intentionally or recklessly put a person in fear of immediate unlawful personal harm."

You cannot even distinguish an assault from a battery, and do not understand that resisting arrest is a more minor offence than battery, or public nuisance.

The police are taking it as easy on the blacky as they lawfully can, stop being such fucking idiots.

The tackle was because they legitimately thought there was a fight going on, and the black guy got tackled because he was the only aggressor.

Did you even watch the video?

Libtard fags, please stop commenting if you did not watch the video, and/or do not know the first thing about law.

I am not an idiot, the law is the law, and I can tell you one hundred percent, as a lawyer, that the black had broken the law. He was charged with resisting arrest rather than battery, or any form of public disturbance, as the police wanted to ensure he had an easy sentence.

Not to mention, juries, laymen, judges etc always suck black dick like mad...

The law is the law, Correct and after clarification with both parties he broke no laws.
Battery/assault- especially after clarifaction with both parties thats a resounding no
Public disturbance- No, and this is the vaguest fucking law ever
Resisting arrest- no, just....no. Unless something happened off screen.

Then again if you tried to arrest me with no charges and I stopped walkin and said "Why? I'm not going with you" ..I can now be "charged" and that shits on my record.

>The police are taking it as easy on the blacky as they lawfully can,
They weren't obligated by law to arrest him or charge him.

Proof: Connor got off scott free, despite admitting to orchestrating the "battery" you keep railing about.

There was an apparent aggressor, but no actual aggressor, something both parties made clear and had video evidence to prove. It'd be like arresting Hugh Jackman for acting out a fight scene while filming a movie because he appeared to be engaged in a fight. "We don't want you to get slammed with battery, Hugh, so we're taking it easy on you and charging you with a lesser crime: resisting arrest." That doesn't make any sense.

Stop being dumb in this thread.

Dude, he was charged for resisting arrest, not for anything of the shit you just typed.

It's failure to comply with a lawful order.

I had two juveniles run from me after being at the scene of a shooting. They both got interference charges even though their only involvement was being at the scene.

If a cop tells you to stop, or put your hands behind your back, or whatever the fuck and it is a reasonable request at the time given their knowledge of the situation what do you expect.

I didn't personally see anything in the video that would constitute failure to comply though.

The cops straight up rushed at him and it was loud, you couldn't hear a single command in that video.

Typically it is used when they are actually resisting arrest like turtling when asked to give them your arms (again I didn't see anything in the video)

At least where I work require a Sergeant is required to approve them because of them being such a vague charge.

>only the black guy was charged

This whore didn't even seem to care that she punched him in the face
I hope she gets raped and beaten to death, fucking entitled slut

>swung twice
Wow is this what it's like to look through the eyes of a racist? The only time he swung was the high five, and you're imagining he was winging punches.
>please stop commenting if you did not watch the video
Yeah you should.
>and/or do not know the first thing about law.
Alright, then you should know that police cannot charge someone with assault or battery unless the victim decides to press charges.
Now with that aside, they are not charging him with assault. They are charging him with resisting arrest, which if you watch the video he didn't do.
The closest it comes to "resisting" is him not falling down as soon as they tackled him, which being that they blindsided him and didn't identify as police beforehand he had no obligation to go down. Even if they had done their jobs right, he still maintains the right to prevent any harm to himself by not having his head smashed into the ground, and instead easing himself down to the ground in compliance with the acting officers directions. At the point where he goes to the ground you can see he puts up no resistance to them placing him in handcuffs, and goes along with exactly what they say.

So at no point did he do anything that constitute the charges. Just admit it.

SJWs wouldnt have gotten anywhere if they had zero foundation.

Unfortunately, things have gotten so shitty i dont care anymore.