I'm not that fat but I bought a bike so I'm going to be fit and hanging out here now. How many bikers do we have here...

I'm not that fat but I bought a bike so I'm going to be fit and hanging out here now. How many bikers do we have here? Post your bikes?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cyclists_with_a_cycling_related_death
livestrong.com/article/480382-urethral-strictures-biking/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Most of the "guys" here think that cycling is something you do with steroids

I don't have a proper bike, just a Giant mountain bike & a Raliegh cruiser

Usually ride 10- 24 miles a day when the weather isn't shit... like now

Son, we lift weights around here.

wrong board faggot

We also ride bikes now. This is now a bike board

This is my bike. Unfortunately I live in a big city and I'm too scared of getting it stolen.
So I use the public bikes unless I can chain it inside or somewhere safe.

>21 speed

kys

Where's the bucket on the back so you can carry shit?

I hope you didn't buy pic related.
Everything less than ~400 bucks new is not worth considering, and until 800 you should still buy used.

>21 speed
That's not how it works.

Can anyone recommend a new cheap bike that goes well? My old one is so shit, but it was free. Used to be my mom's.

Are we supposed to read your mind to find out what you consider cheap and what you want to do with it?

Been wanting to buy one to ride to the gym and get easy cardio, anyone have recommendation for a city bike?

won't bike cause your peepee ED? I'd prefer treadmills.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cyclists_with_a_cycling_related_death
>7 dead last year

My bitch.
Bought it in december for 2600 euros.
Cant wait until it is warmer.

Only if you have a seat that doesn't have a gap in the middle to make room for your benis pipes

Kona Splice.

I only use it for a ~5km work commute through mostly residential streets. I regret not getting something lighter with fixed forks and skinnier wheels.

>front suspension
May as well have the brakes on

Find a one with internal hub gears and hydraulic disc brakes and it's virtually maintainance free. Most ride quite well by default but 99% of them are kept like shit.

I said I regret it. I ride with it locked out 100% of the time.

Rear suspension kills your power. Front fork suspension is great for city riding if you want to hop curbs. Especially if it has a lockout.

Just check Craigslist/whatever for one
Don't let these dickwaving moneyburners tell you otherwise.
You can pick up a totally fine bicycle for like 200 bucks that'll serve you well for years

I got one of these, upgraded from fork and put disk brakes on it, only ride single track though, not into riding in the city or anything

Getting stoned af and going for a long bike rides is fucking fantastic.

Cant wait for spring

I've had the same aluminum diamondback racer for the past like 8 years. I love it. First bike I'ver ever had fast enough to painfully explode bees with my face.

Need a nice mountain bike next tho

I use backpacks, I only see cargo racks as useful if you're carrying a lot of stuff or doing very long trips.
My longest commute used to be 13km (26 total), and I was just fine, albeit sweaty under the pack.

>lelelelelepoorfagbike

>disk brakes
you probably also like getting your sphincter stretched by fellow gentlemen

Nothing comes close in terms of comfort as pic related. I love it

Literally a woman's bike

>it still has the bend on the crossbar for your dress
LUL

Lost around 10kg when got into mountain biking. Shit's awesome

I am a woman.

Why do we have this board?

A true beast

Oh, hi.
I thought that you didn't come here.

Anyone got a racer bike? I've been riding for a couple of years on my heavy as fuck dirt MTB but it's really not built for city biking and hills are a bitch (hills everywhere in my city). Thought I'd give racer bikes a try. Are they viable to use even in rough weather and with some gravel on the road? Are regular shoes with toe cage pedals alright before you decide if you want to dish out $100+ on clipless and cycling shoes?

What? Your dick and balls don't touch the seat ya dumb fucks

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

Define rough weather. Riding in snow and ice with 23 mm tires is neigh impossible but anything other than that it's totally viable.

good goyim, spend near $1000 for a daily commuter

:facepalm:

livestrong.com/article/480382-urethral-strictures-biking/

Dawg i feel you. Gel seats or sprung seats are fuckmazing. Also had no idea why some women's bikes had the curved crossbar until now so neat.

My bike is pic related. Bought it a million years ago, pretty solid bike for no specialized purpose. I want a Specialized road bike but FUCK paying >$1000 for a goddamn bicycle.

mostly commute to work and gym,waiting for better weather

Almost every highschooler and most students in the Netherlands ride a bike like that. They are literally called "grandma bikes" and their comfiness + how cheap you can get them used made them the popular choice for when you need a disposable bike (its not that big of a deal when you crash it or when it gets stolen).

t. Male omafiets owner

Your mom is my bike

NUMEN RIDAAAHHH!!!

that explains why you're so fucking fat, you never ride the goddamn thing.

size?

I ride. It was fun for like 6 months. But you constantly have to repair the bike. Your ass will be sore. Bikes are expensive. It's dangerous to ride on the road. And bike fags are the WORST, they take that shit so serious.

Slippery in the rain, but you can get wet weather tires. They are SUPER uncomfortable for any kind of commuting. Can't really jump curbs. Can't cut through dirt etc.

>But you constantly have to repair the bike. Your ass will be sore. Bikes are expensive.
buy a fixed gear and you'll never have to do any maintenance unless you pop the tires. Also cheaper than a car.

No thanks. I don't like sucking dick and owning the dumbest fucking bike in existence.

Buke riding is great for weight loss and to change it up for cardio and leg gains.
My bike Trek marlin 5, good and not too pricey trek has the best warranty if you planning long term.

>Are they viable to use even in rough weather and with some gravel on the road?
what size are the tires retard, thats really the only factor that decides how bikes will perform on different surfaces.

how is it dumb?

>fixed gear
>no coasting allowed
get fucked. It's a hipster bike because "regular" bikes weren't cool enough!! Might as well get a triple decker bike too.

why not just flip the back tire and use the flip-hop hub 90% of fixed gear bikes come with ?

>flip-hop hub
>get a fixie, but make it not a fixie
>because a fixie is better
>except in every way it's worse
>so get this hub to not make it a fixie
Or just buy a regular fucking bike.

>mfw I have no face because hipster faggot fixie riders usually don't ride with brakes.

are your fucking retarded dude?

Fixed gears bikes are cheap, you can get a decent on for under 400$. If you're a fat fuck or mentally impaired to where you have trouble riding with a fixed gear, or simply want the ability to coast. Take out the back tire, turn it around, put it back on, you've now got a single speed...

or, spend a thousand dollars on decent road bike. Have shit break on it constantly.

Don't get a road bike if you want to commute. Get a gravel bike so you can take park paths and have more traction in rain

Got a smooth ride here

I got this one here last year as a birthday present. Don't ride it much, rear brake is a little mushy for some reason but other than that it's lightweight and fun.

That's nice. I'm too much of a pleb to spend that much on a bike though.

Mah nigga, gotta love cruisin

Anyone have a clunker?
>cruiser more or less converted to ride off-road
Beefed up coaster brake, swap handlebars, etc.

A guy told me about it once and I thought it was interesting, but not enough to build one myself. Thoughts? Experiences?

cant wait for the bike season to start (late april or may). usually ride 2-4 rides per week summer to late autumn. nothing beats long autumn rides

>leg day today getting pumped up
>start warming up
>realize legs are sore from mountain biking 2 days ago

mehh you will get a good leg workout from riding. during summer no need to train legs other than riding. actually riding could easily become not enjoyable if legs are not fully recovered from previous ride or some kind of gym training

Built her myself, bike ~an hour on my trainer since the weather's shitty right now, but in the summer usually 20-25 miles a day

running >>>> biking

definitely not. running is a horrendous form of torture while biking is very enjoyable

who /cyclocross/ here?

who /bikestothegym/ here?

forgot pic

Source and more

this is sipboy territory, fatboy. buzz off.

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N