Fat person working on losing weight here, what are some good beginner exercises? I have some weights...

Fat person working on losing weight here, what are some good beginner exercises? I have some weights. I used to go swimming but for several reasons I can't anymore and I have less time/money, so I have to do this shit at home.
When I say fat I mean fat, I can't do push ups.

Other urls found in this thread:

bodybuilding.com/content/what-is-the-best-hiit-workout.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

run

Will fuck up my joints and ankles, it's why I used to go swimming

bike

I already got my cardio going(hiking), I was wondering if there are some good beginner exercises using those weights.

Fork put downs

body weight squats

upside down body weight overhead press

cock pushups (assuming you can see your peen)

punchies

That I already am doing too.

Start by walking, then move up to running. Clean your diet and be consistant.

Best exercise is reading the sticky.

Not being facetious here, it's really helpful.

I'm already walking and making a diet change, isn't there more I can do using those weights?

Thanks, sorry, should have done so.

>Thanks, sorry, should have done so.
no shit you autistic fat fuck

it says read the fucking sticky on the first post on the top of the board.

It's why I apologized you autistic fuck

Sticky, son.

Be weights I assume you just mean dumbbells

Curls
Squats
Bench Press if you have a bench
Overhead Press
Fly's
Lateral raises

Anything really just focus on form and getting a decent amount of reps per set over lifting heavier.

Thanks.

Get mad son

Read the sticky x 10

Not a good sign if you can't be bothered to read the first fucking post on the board.

burpees are your answer

Stop focusing on EXERCISE.

You doing a 350 calorie work out every day is not going to make you lose fucking weight.

Stopping eating 3,900 calories every day is what will make you lose weight. When you eat 1,400 calories surplus every single fucking day why do you think running vigorously for 30 minutes is going to save you? It's not. Stop eating fucking garbage, kid

this tbhfattyfam

>fat sack of shit tells me to get mad
>can't stop eating to save his life

I'm doing 1800 calories a day, calm down. I just want to speed things up and train my body a little.

Dude, walk 30 minutes a day for a week. Then bump it up to 40 minutes a day the next week. Then keep adding ten minutes a week until you're at 90 minutes of waling a day.

If you can consistently do this, you'll lose fat and develop the discipline to start doing strength training.

i'm already on 70 mins a day

but thanks. for now i'll just do some sit ups on the side.

Walk a lot.

just ignore him, hes just 4channing the shit out of you, he can tell you are what we call a "newqueer"

It's like the popular /fitness meme says:
"If you don't read the sticky
then your gonna look icky"

Eat real ramen

Why same post number?

start running you lazy fuck
and "H I I T"

there you go my lazy nigga
bodybuilding.com/content/what-is-the-best-hiit-workout.html

Cardio swimming is your best bet
Weight training, preferably compounds, SS with 3*10 bench/row on OHP day and 3*10 OHP/ellbows out row on Bench day Burns calories like the sun melts snow imo (290 to 200 here)