How can I fuck as good as black men?

viralactions.com/87-of-white-women-want-to-have-sex-with-black-men-according-to-study/#

>Rutgers University in New Rochelle, NJ, has concluded that approximately 87 percent of American White women have had or fantasize about having sexual relations with African American males.

>The study reveals that a whopping 87% of white women dream of having sex with a Black man and in some cases many already have.

>Black men are seen as sexual masters in the bedroom

And how many white men want to have sex with an Asian, even if they wouldn't date them, just to see what they're like?

Same shit.

like 5% have had sex with a horse or fantasized about it, would you now ask how do you become a horse you retard

White men are at 100% for every other race, why downgrade

Not the same thing at all. Asians are human.

Fucking Americans.

Well, I'd like to fuck a black girl, doesn't mean I think they are better than white girls...

Well since sexual fantasies are a daily occurrence for most people I'd be fucking surprised if no black guys at all came up in women's heads.

I only go for white girls irl but I've fantasized about slamming all races

> those fucking shitty renders in the OP image

Gee, I wonder who could be behind this?

Link to study?

YESS!!!

YEEEESSSS!!!!

I took the bait and clicked on the link. There was no study linked in the article, I also searched for it online and couldn't find it.

I remember back when shit threads used to get deleted. Those were good fuckin times.

Why would a beautiful delicate creature such as a white woman want to have coitus with a degenerate ape? Is this really the sick world that we live in, where I, an attractive mid 20s white male, am a virgin and women want to fuck animals! This article hit way too close to home as the white girl that I dreamed about marrying recently became in a relationship with a nigger.

>someone was butthurt enough by getting keked that they made this

sage

Time is worth little on the internet. And this imag has generated enough butthurt to more than make up for that time.

That, or he got sick of brainwash shilling in media and on all boards (evidence: this thread).

Almost all women also have rape fantasies to some extent. Doesn't mean they're going to actively seek their own sexual assault to confirm if it's good

i hate cuck baits
it only lacked my wifes son line

>not wanting to fuck like a horse
confirmed never going to make it

>(((Rutgers)))

brb posting this on /pol/

>Rutgers in New Rochelle
There's no rutgers in New Rochelle lmao

Sage

hi guillen!

yea what the fuck lol

when will they learn