How does it feel that you will never lift as much as a random 17YO TWINK from plg who trains IN HIS BASEMENT and has...

How does it feel that you will never lift as much as a random 17YO TWINK from plg who trains IN HIS BASEMENT and has only just hit his 2 YEAR mark of lifting?
youtube.com/watch?v=Izx2G3mTFqg

>tfw train in basement also.

I'm only at 315 5x5 though. I'll be there at some point

>low bar squat

Lmao I bet his 'lowbar' is more highbar than your highbar

nobody cares about what manlets achieve.

is he your boyfriend? is that why you're defending him on the internet?

Veeky Forums is fucking aids kek. Crabs in a bucket the lot of you

I bet he'd trade those numbers for not being 5'8 and ugly

i bet you're the retard on the video saying 'unrack, squat, rack'
do you also suck your boyfriend's cock so there's no risk for him to injury his wrist?

>tfw best you could do was 3,5 plates after five years of lifting

Why are you so angry, friend? Did some guy with a big squat beat your ass when you were younger?

I'm okay with it. Frog works hard for his results.
I'll be pretty satisfied if I can get to 2/3/4/5

How does it feel? I feel good for the guy - he seems passionate and enjoys what he is doing. Those are goods numbers for his age, especially considering that he can still grow into a higher weight class or two.

All the best to him, hope he gets a first place.

Only reasonable people who ever stand a chance of being successful in their pursuits in the thread

Does his brother have cerebral palsy or something

You're posting here too friend.

Beginner here, what does the term 2/3/4/5 mean?

You'll never get anywhere comparing yourself to others user

Plates on each side of barbell.
The order is

OHP/BENCH/SQUAT/DEADLIFT

the number refers to the number of 45lb plates on each side of the barbell, referring to OHP/bench/squat/deadlift respectively. Equal to 225/315/405/495 (all in lbs).

my squat is 365 but at least i look like i lift

rafael?

I think it's a great squat, but I think alot of non-powerlifters see lowbar the way some see sumo deads. It may not be 100% easier, but high bar and conventional are certainly more impressive.

he looks too he has an insane back but yeha he is 17

UNDERAGE BAN

Someone post the cartoon of the DYEL squatting a plate saying his lift is superior

Daily reminder that Rafael, a Brazilian manlet, catfished a number of impressionable young males into thinking he was a transgender girl. One of these young males is this underaged boy. They had a number of inappropriate conversations all of which can be found in chat logs provided by a brave user

You are hilarious! hahahaha

What is the problem with his squat?

I can understand people not liking Layne Norton's form, but this dude isn't even that far from squatting aye-tee-gee.

this is literally just /r9k/ that exercises sometimes. i dont know why you're surprised.

replace equipment with highbar/conventional

This frog kid's name is Rafael and he's Brazilian?

>squat this heavy
>no legs

For what purpose

What the fuck goes on in plg since I stopped browsing?

i bench and deadlift more then him, but he squats more then me. i am also 20 lbs heavier and 8 years older.

he will crush me soon

good for him
dudes got nice numbers,

what the others said, but in order of easiest to achieve to hardest it goes. Deadlift, squat and bench are tied, and OHP is hard as fuck to get to 225 with.

for reference, i squat 405, dead 545, bench 325 at 198, and can maybe get 185 ohp

yea just avoid injurys and youll be there soon

getting ready for a comp and i would mainly do highbar but it is harder on my knees

being 5'8 doesn't matter to me lol and ive never had trouble getting a gf so being your definition of ugly doesn't matter as well

i dont care about looks i do this hobby for fun not to look better

my legs are pretty big for my frame all of it is sucked up to the top due to my quad insertions