Why the fuck are my arms this weird, especially between my forearm and my upper arm...

why the fuck are my arms this weird, especially between my forearm and my upper arm, what should i do to make them look better

narrow shoulders, can't do shit genetics fucked you over

doesnt look too bad, worst thing you have not going for you is your lack of lats

do lots of wide grip pullups itll help

also stand up straight

i took this picture back in 2012, i was 16 back then, i'm 22 now and have improved, but to be honest i'm still insecure about my arms, i hate them

and i'm a fucking retard that doesn't understand how to stand up straight, i've been trying for YEARS now

Holy shit, we might have the same physique.

Narrow shoulders makes your arms lean to the sides instead of hanging. You can't win

Not OP but I need to stop coming here, it just depresses and de-motivates me.

You look fine and aesthetic, user. ;)

i was 16 though, this is a picture of me at 21, are my shoulders as narrow as before ?

Why the fuck are you reaching in your pants like that?

all hail the headless dyel

Looks good, how did you fix them?

i have no idea, but i took it in november and its the only picture of my body

well you look like a fag m8

really ? i guess by simply growing up, i stopped working out at age 17 and got back to it in august 2016 so i don't think it's because of the gym

HOLY SHIT YOU DON'T HAVE A HEAD

Well, fuck. Here's hoping I'll grow up in my late 20s.

You are a framelet.

No cure.

first step is getting off Veeky Forums

wide grip does not equal bigger and wider lats jesus christ you're literally reducing rom you retard, do some fact checking before spouting bro science