A girl comes up to you and does this. How do you react?

A girl comes up to you and does this. How do you react?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nlL2pE0rkS0
youtube.com/watch?v=xGv0KFN6FAg
youtube.com/watch?v=p5_CvMYmHXg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Holy fuck why did she do that?

Commence Windmill

Hard to say. She definitely deserves to be knocked out though. Stupid bitch.

I'd probably knock her out tbf
Equal rights equal fights

how can she punch?

sue

he's going all out from the start, intense

Throw her to the ground and then stamp on her hand, then hold on to something for a bit of a purchase and stamp down hard several times until the skull caves in.

I dodge and put that bitch on the floor.
>tfw not a numale who can't avoid a girl punch

>connor making cringe epic prank video to show he doesnt care about the haters
>guy tells drunk girl to punch connor in the abs because of some reason I cant even put into words its just fucking stupid
>she misunderstands and punches him in the face

Looked weak as fuck
i'd be laughing it off I suppose

If it's totally random and unwarranted he should give her it back way harder.

irl i really dont know how i would react, you just really wouldn't expect anyone to do that but let alone a girl, i would definitely hope i hit back though and not just let her off

lmao at his face at the end
>fuck did she break my veneers hope they're okay

HOW CAN SHE SLAP?!!!!

I'd slap her back. Clearly drunk and needs to get back to reality. I'd never hit a girl though, they're physically inferior that's fucked up.

Seek therapy

Go home and shitpost

with a righteous slam

that girl took that pretty well, that guy is a bitch

Fucking pigs

Punch the fuck outta her.

It shows weakness to initiate on a infernior human being but on the same note women shouldn't expect to be able to punch guys without retaliation.

That's how it works. Women have their safe space but if you are going to randomly walk and throw a punch you get what you call "equality".

fuck why is it so satisfying to watch this?

This, not only that but it was such a sloppy hit she prolly would have hurt her hand more than my face.

However I'm no stranger to being punched in the face so I guess I got that going for me.

You guys do realize that you can only claims self defense when the aggressor (the girl) continues to attack. So once she stopped, if you hit her she can press charges and the pussy pass won't be denied.

I mean, if a cop saw it you could just press charges? Fight back with the law I guess. But fist fighting women is always kind of a losing battle.

are you guys retarded? connor walked around asking girls to punch him.

holy shit and are you guys really bragging about how you would hit a girl half your size? not even edgy, just beta.

yeah if a cop saw her hit you, you could press charges. Fighting women physically will be a losing battle if you win or lose the fight. Most likely a bunch of guys will jump you.

what the fuck happened

Punch her right back.

so I'm thinking if a dude pulled that shit on me I would hit him so equality means I have to hit her.

relevant

youtube.com/watch?v=nlL2pE0rkS0

SAUCE
NOW
FFS

Beat up the guy next to her

Sounds hella good on an internet imageboard, tough as hell.

Do that in real life you'll have 10 guys up your ass inside 3 seconds.

>Bang*

Nice picture, but I'm still right.

Doesn't matter how justified you are, if you hit a chick in real life every male in the nearby 2 miles will jump you. This is a fact, see: every video where a guy hits a girl in public.

Because they usually act smug thinking that they are untouchable because pussy.

There is this thing called being weaker than another man who made us, guys, be careful who we fuck with, because it can get our faces broken in half. Women think that said rule doesn't apply to them, so it's satisfying when they get some equal rights

holy kek
i just realised what you meant
i had no idea any other people than me and my retarded friends knew of the ultimate jutsu

what the
>le alpha beardcucks
dont want you to know if that you go to jail either way

Yeah, if you're a 5'3" 120lb little suburban bitch. If you're a huge, 6'3" terrifying looking Nigerian badass like me then NOBODY will do shit.

Birdshitskins are truly pathetic. They let bitches hit them in public and just fucking accept it lmfao. Meanwhile when a woman hits a BBC, the only thing she gets is an Earth shattering pimp slap.

>not being able to dodge that punch

>not being at least able to catch the fist before it hits your face

She can't even hit properly. With more impact she would have seriously damaged her hand and wrist.

t. white suburban male living out his fantasies on a gook imageboard.

I would punch her back and then get ready to run like hell if i get swarmed

its connor murphy's latest video and in the video the cops arrest both connor murphy and his black friend and the cops only took the black guy to jail and released connor at the scene

Is this connor guy autistic or something? Do people think this is funny or entertaining?

Yes he is autistic, and I'm surprised that even the shallow sluts he approaches humor him.

How can she slap?!?

Nigga I live in Appalachia no one would even look.

That guy probably got beaten up by all of those white knights in the background after this.

Laugh at her.

I thought I just got nuked for a second what the fuck Summit

Chillindude mad af lol

probably ask why the fuck she punched me in the face.

Leffin should bulk so he can actually be intimidating

She's a dumb drunk cunt.

is she kill?

HEEM SLEEPY

Same. Its disapproved of to just beat a woman for fun. But if a dumb butch forgets why theres a rule whell. She gonna get reminded.

anyone in this thread saying they would retaliate is fucking dumb :

you're always gonna get into a 1v2+ situation after this. No matter what a girl does to you in such a public place, if you act threatening towards her guys are gonna crowd you and destroy you.

in the aforementioned multiple aggressors scenario you're fucked. I've done 2 years of krav(heavily focuses on multiple combatants type of fights) and currently doing kickboxing and I'd get my ass kicked. As soon as you knock a guy down, you're gonna get punched from a different angle. If you get on the floor, you're pretty much dead (legs in the head).

gl

I would retaliate even if it means getting beaten up.

Sexual frustration probably. Hitting a chick is like hitting a young child, better to diffuse the situation. And you won't get 3 on 1ed by guys around after.

>dumbasses in this thread

no reason to fight when you have proof of aggression on camera. Instant court money.

Niga the fact I even had to google what the fuck Appalachia is should make it pretty clear nobody gives a fuck what happens in your buttfuck nowhere white trash town.

Yo son in Africa they shoot you for no reason and nobody goes to jail, hurr durr aren't they tuff xD.

naw dawg equal rights equal lefts namean haha woOoooO

fight her boyfriend

>Not even a real punch

Been hit by girls before. Its only startling if they catch you off guard, but doesnt really hurt or anything.

I guess I'd just ask what the fuck and then move on.

Connor McGregor?

that fuckin karate chop

Assuming it's out of the blue? Call the police and get the bitch arrested.

If I'm doing what that fuckwit is presumably doing and making a pass at an angry drunk chick, I'd probably just be trying to diffuse the situation so she doesn't try again and hurt herself with that shit ass punching form, or even worse, hurt me with all those goddamned pieces of jewelry.

I think people forget that a chick who's done some sort of martial art can still hit them very, very hard if she wants to.

why am i not surprised a "nigerian baddass" is the one to try and justify hitting a woman.

the user who said its like hitting a young child is right, you're always in the wrong and its better to just deescalate the situation, you know if you are threatened you could fuck her up, but you're not (unless she has a weapon or something i guess?) so why even use that card?

HEH YOU MIGHT BE A GENIUS BUT WHAT ABOUT MY BETA CLONE JUTSU!

Wonder how I got in that situation in the first place, I usually don't square off with drunk people regardless of gender.

Kick her in the gut, then, when she's bent over, hit her with a Batista Bomb

youtube.com/watch?v=xGv0KFN6FAg

She might counter out of it with a Frankensteiner, but that would be too fucking siiiiiiiiick to get pissed off about

youtube.com/watch?v=p5_CvMYmHXg

When I was but a young boy, even though I knew pro wrestling was fake, I thought that I could learn to use a frankensteiner/huricanrana in an actual fight.

It saddens me that there's no way it would ever work.

You can german suplex people in a real fight.

You may end up killing them though.

Yeah I actually worked out how to best set up a German suplex and have tried it out in friendly sparring at my gym. Arm drag (real wrestling arm drag, not the pro wrestling arm drag throw), control at one of their arms, sink your hips under their hips, and go! It's been used in MMA a few times (pic related) but my main fear would be fucking it up and landing on my own head.

I think a scoop slam would be possible if you're substantially stronger than your opponent. Clinch with right hand, grab their inner left leg with your left hand, bring their left leg inside to the right while bringing their head to their left, and go. Haven't tested it out yet though.

>60 points of holy damage.
>Skeleton disappears

yeah but the question was, what would you do if a girl just randomly walked up to you and did that

i would say one punch is okay, and if she apologizes im fine,, but if she wanted to beat me up, continuing then i would falcon punch the fuck out of her cunt.

Or yourself

Did this guy really die? That neck looked like a noodle

HOW CAN YOU SLAP?

did he dieded?

Honestly I would just walk away.
I would be pissed as fuck but I know that wrecking her shit up won't do me any good. I'd just hope she had some horrible accident or something.

brunette is thicc

It looked better than what 99% of women can do.
She trains something. And she's stupid, cause she can't take directions. Dangerous combination.

lol a drunk girl punched me on the street one night and I immediately punched her back. das it

did he deaded?

>dat stealthy theft of a glass

>white guy used self destruct. It's super effective.