Found out today grandfather on my mother's side going to be dead in anywhere from 3 weeks to 4 months from now from...

>found out today grandfather on my mother's side going to be dead in anywhere from 3 weeks to 4 months from now from cancer because chemo failed him

>found out this month my father isn't actually my biological father and he doesn't see me as his son

>5'4 and weigh 84 pounds and anorexic at 18

>only able to eat 1 and a half a meal a day at most because stomach is too small

>grandfather is a six foot mountain man with actual muscle who would go on camping trips and hunt

I want to have results my granddad will be able to see before he passes so that he can be at least see i take after him somewhat and have him be proud of me

how can I start without actually hurting myself given how small my stomach is? I need to start today I've never exercised before genuinely at all

so does Veeky Forums have any tips on how a 5'4 manlet who weighs 84 pounds can turn himself around in such a short time? I'm doing 30 sit ups and push ups right now to try and start

Read
The

Chemo is poison

if u need more calories, get mass gainer. and u can stretch ur stomach, thats why theres people with guts that arent that fat.

I had meant in addition to the sticky such as any specific tips anyone has

I already have the minimum calories i'm going to start having every day and all but I still want to make a noticeable change before he passes away

tempted to even start taking testosterone just to get me started

Unironically SS+GOMAD

i want test, dont eat or sleep for 3 days go to doctor after and they should prescribe you test

if u want*

I think I might pick up some of those, thanks.

since I've never even seen a gym or anything I'm woefully unprepared and have absolutely no idea what to expect or anything beyond what i've read on the sticky but i genuinely am going to try with everything I have

quick question is it normal for your legs to feel like taffy on a taffy puller after 5 minutes of jumping jacks and jogging?

yes

I'm sorry your life is shit, but we don't care. We only care about your goals and how you will reach them. As it stands, you seem to have outlined a few important things:
>grandfather dying
>father isn't actually my biological father
>"father" doesn't see me as his son
>anorexic twig
>anorexia-logic about your stomach
>feel inadequate and want a father figure to approve of me
Tl;dr, your life and mind are in disarray. You need to see a doctor and a therapist about this shit if you aren't already. Eventually, once you've gained a bit of weight back, look into martial arts if you need a mentor/father figure to fill that void in your life. I don't know what other fucked up shit is going on in your life, but you need to do some serious work on your mental gainz to be able to get physical ones.

Yes. Read the sticky, and eat more. You might not be able to get huge gains in a few weeks, but you might be able to become less of a twig. Keep it up though. If you want to live up to the legacy that your grandfather is about to leave, continue working at becoming stronger. Every single day. Keep up the work that start now and continue it into the future, and make it part of who you are.

If your stomach is actually small, you can slowly get used to eating more. For now you should focus on eating more small meals throughout the day to hit your calorie requirements. It'll be hard, but keep working at it every day. A bit past where you feel full. Be ready to poop more than you're used to. Go look at www dot eatthismuch dot com to get spoonfed some basic information about goal weights and calories. Since you're anorexic, your calibration for what the "right" amount to eat is bullshit. Realize this, and trust in the math. Math does not lie. You need protein, fats, and calories. Peanut butter provides both in spades, and is versatile. Asian foods, PB&Js, put it on bananas , etc. (1/?)

Liquid calories are your friend

Cont.

Your grandfather did not achieve his strength through needles. At 18, you're still in some ideal time for making gains. You need to eat more, and work out more.

This. If you can drink it without it causing you to break out in acne, milk is your friend. Drink at least some with every meal. Start with half a cup or something, then work your way up to a full cup. Then eventually 2 cups.

Here's what the site I suggested earlier says you'd need to eat per day to hit 138 lbs by sept 7th. Again, since you're auschwitz mode, you need to talk to a doctor about this. Some fucked up things can happen if you're starving and then suddenly eating, and it apparently might be able to kill you. Don't listen to us retards here on a board, talk to an actual fucking doctor with expertise on the matter. You can't live up to your grandfather's legacy if you're dead.

(2/?)

already working past my anorexia, but my stomach is still small from it. on average I'm barely able to eat two hamburgers from McDonald's before being too full to continue.

already set reminders to have 4 meals and 2 snacks starting today onward.

Any basic workouts that won't be too rough to completely burn me out in this pitiful state while still achieving something? currently my limit is 15 push ups, 30 sit ups, and 20 jumping jacks before I need to stop to catch my breathe for about 10 minutes keep in mind my form is honestly probably horrendous though.

become a girl

Get your grandfather some Rick Simpson Oil ((weed oil)). Play comedy hour, I heard some dude who went to florida or cuba and just watched comedy shows after being diagnosed with a 100% fatal tropical disease and cured himself.
Basically, whatever shit they're hating on you for is part of what's killing them (cancer) so you don't have to worry about their hate being legitimate in any way. Just stay happy and fuck those people.

I bet your grandfather isn't even that big. Maybe you should hunt something yourself? Use a bow and arrow to really bust his balls when you take something down. On second thought you won't catch anything that way, just use a rifle.

Build a table or chair or cabinet or something and give it to him. He'd appreciate that. If you cut down the tree and make the planks yourself, with manual tools, double triple quadruple props.

Put oil on everything, oil and butter for calories.

Honestly, thanks for telling me because I had forgotten that I can hurt myself that badly if I jump in too deep too quickly after just starting and I would've seriously harmed myself.

I plan on seeing a doctor this week, and I just bought some ensure nutritional shakes from the store down the street.
(although it's chocolate and tastes like someone shitting into my mouth)

You won't have any results that fast, but SS+GOMAD is a good starting point. Use the girl bar if you can't lift the man bar.

>84 pounds
You are a guy? How can you be this underweight?

You can't really build anything impressive in 4 months natty.
Start pinning breh

by being 5'4 having an extremely strong metabolism and developing anorexia during puberty when your body wanted more food to develop

also I can't go to any gyms or buy anything beyond $10 since i'm a poorfag without a job and as previously stated my "dad" doesn't consider me his

Avoid cardio for now. Swap the jumping jacks for squats. Why? Anorexia fucks with your heart, and cardio eats calories that could be used for muscular gains. You should also break your workouts up into sets. 3 sets of 8 reps, with a break to rest in between is a pretty common structure.

For now, consider looking at this guide for exercises for building strength. Once you get yourself into better condition, consider going to a gym, but for now bodyweight is probably fine. Take a look at the attached guide.

I don't know if you're at risk for refeeding syndrome. It's a thing that africans get in somalia or wherever the fuck starving africans are. Most of our knowledge about how to gain assumes that the person starting is in a normal or overweight state to begin with. Similarly, steroids are not something you should fuck with in your current state.

fair enough, I know my grandfather wouldn't be happy if he knew I bulked up from risking my own health.

especially given that he was also anorexic and very underweight when he was young before he joined the navy and went to nam

also if I were to smoke weed before/after my work outs could it have any possible detrimental effects? I use it to stimulate my appetite and I feel like I could ignore the burn more if I were stoned but I don't know if it would be more a negative than a positive.

There might be strains that increase hunger without too much of a decrease in energy, but I wouldn't know. You're going to need to do some research on your own.