Amazon rumor will drive this shit into new ATH tomorrow

Amazon rumor will drive this shit into new ATH tomorrow.

Anyone in alts right now is a fucking moron

Other urls found in this thread:

blockchain.info/charts/transactions-per-second
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Rumor and then sell-off when this shit does not happen.

Jeff Bezos does not fuck around like that.

Amazon rumor meaning some random pajeet said it in another thread or what?

Who else is talking about this? I've seen it nowhere.

That bullshitter James Altucher has been echoing it.

Amazon spokesperson: “(Amazon) opts to include new products or services only when these are useful for our customers - until that point, we do not engage in rough speculation.”

>Amazon rumor meaning some random pajeet said it in another thread or what?
exactly that

Is that what caused it to not die today? Oh boy I hope it is tomorrow. I may actually 100x short it.

AKA "That question is above my pay grade. Wait for the Thursday call for a big honcho to do his thing."

>mfw

Why the fuck would you short it you idiot lol

Sell the news

I'm sure it's nothing. They'll just say how "bitcoin is interesting" and how they'll eventually be using "blockchain technology" in order to streamline their operation...

>and btc will drop to $3700

honestly Im thinking the same of shorting. Reason being, the chance of Amazon actually implementing bitcoin is very slim, as of right now anyways. If the rumors is true. Im fucked.

People thinking the piece of shit current blockchain for bitcoin could handle anything like even a small percentage of amazon level of transactions.

"Blockchain technology" for a single business is just memespeak for "distributed database"

It would make perfect sense for amazon or any business to start collecting crypto-currency. They can sell it at a later date and profit even higher.

10K btc by end of year regardless of what Amazon does.

Fucking THIS.

amazon will wait until the dust settles after the forckalypse

First rule of crypto: Never short bitcoin.
How many people with their worthless TA were saying

pajeetz

Amazon isn't some fucking bobo company like Overstock with a $1B market cap.

They are going to wait until it's a valid spending currency until it's worth their time to do this on the backend.

James Altucher is probably selling this Amazon rumor rally. Beware.

>mad he didn't buy ostk at 14 dollars a share

These. Bitcoin isn't usable as a currency and Amazon doesn't give two shits about it. Maybe in another 5 years.

Just being realistic, friend.

If it was worth their time, Amazon would have already done this. Before Overstock.

Amazon is developing their own crypto coin.

Get read for Amazoin

>Amazoin

amazoin.com -> amazon.com

HAPPENING

>sell to who
user you feel the disconnect here

if I was Bezos, I would be buying up Gemini and Coinbase, accept BTC on amazon.com, and become the largest holder of bitcoin in the world overnight

Amazon won't start accepting a volatile as fuck currency as tender any time soon.

Think about it. I buy a TV for 2k Usd equivalent of Btc. Then, by the time the transaction goes through on the blockchain, Btc has dropped 5%. Now Amazon have to contact me and get more money, or cancel the order, or wear the loss. Never mind that now I, the customer, am expected to pay 5% more than I did yesterday? All three create friction. Amazon are the 1 click patent mother fuckers, Btc doest fit their business.

Rumour is rumour.

are you aware bitcoin is only capable of about 4 transactions per second?

blockchain.info/charts/transactions-per-second

Derp, capacity is getting upgraded with the fork.

Well It's a rumour, but IF Amazon starts accepting bitcoin, they will charge BIG fees, I'm talking about instead of 600$ for a tv in BTC it will be 700. I'm sure they'll figure something smart. Or just accept ETH or LTC which are way faster

that isn't even a sure thing and 2mb blocks aren't gonna do shit to get close to amazon volume

derp like .1% of transactions on Amazon will be with Bitcoin initially.

BUY BUY BUY

You're being extremely generous.

uh derp haha uhh derp lmao lol derp hurrr

Eliminates chargebacks
Makes cross border payments simple
Lower fees if bitcoin cash is used
Instant conversion to cash with liquid
exchange partner or hold if they want the risk of volatility
And then there could always be tax avoidance

You goons are gullible as fuck lmao

Insider here..
So, there was speculation about using "any" network business computers for bot net bitcoin mining, but that didn't graduate from pipe dreams
However, there is a department in amazon Web services (aws) that specifically deals with block chain applications, and they are currently working on a standard service within (aws) to offer clients.
There is no plan to overtake or utilize bitcoin right now.
You're welcome
1EbMpF32ispK9PYcyX5RULy2f9ATa2nEZg

>Been getting REQT for days
>BTC forks and now amazon rumor
>Throw more money into REQ
Screw BTC I'M RISKING IT ALL

GO INTO BTG ON EDELTA NOW