Busted a nut in my sleep last night. Are my gainz ruined now?

Busted a nut in my sleep last night. Are my gainz ruined now?

Other urls found in this thread:

chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2013/07/no-fap-more-like-no-fucking-way.html?zx=5c392185e96536fa
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/09/enough-already-sex-and-baddassery-are.html
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/09/enough-already-sex-and-baddassery-are_07.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masturbation#Health_effects
europeanurology.com/article/S0302-2838(16)00377-8/abstract/ejaculation-frequency-and-risk-of-prostate-cancer-updated-results-with-an-additional-decade-of-follow-up
webmd.com/prostate-cancer/news/20040406/frequent-ejaculation-prostate
urology.jhu.edu/newsletter/prostate_cancer712.php
frequenturinationinmenexplained.com/ejaculation-and-prostate-cancer/
m.joe.endocrinology-journals.org/content/52/1/51.short
answers.webmd.com/answers/5004889/what-nutrients-do-you-lose-when-ejaculating-or-masterbating-do-you-lose-testerone-
healthtap.com/user_questions/1294935-how-long-does-your-body-take-to-replace-the-nutrients-lost-by-masturbation
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yup, everyone knows
1 nut = 3 years of lifting
might as well stop lifting all together

that only happens when you have 6 months to live

RIP user

I wish I could. Lucky for you, user

you're not missing out on anything. all that happened was I woke up with the sudden urge to grab my dick through my PJ's and then I realized I was splooging.

Those "no hands" blasts are the best tho. How'd you have it happen? Routine?

only been jackin' it on the weekends recently. first time it's happened to me.

>never had wet dream

Whats it like?

same here bro

literally never happened during puberty. i think i figured out how to jerk off too early.

Depends on what you are dreaming at the time desu.

What was your dream, pls share it.

Had my first one at age 30. It woke me up in my sleep. Don't even think my dick was hard. Don't remember the dream. Not as satisfying as a regular orgasm.

Nah, bro, just lick the load off of your sheets/underwear. You'll get your gains back.

No its a normal process don't be worried about it.

Depends on how erotic your dream is, this also measures how much sperm will you ejeculate.

messy

Feels awesome senpai, this one time I was in a treesome with 2 chicks, busted buckets.

Much better then normal masturbation if you compare them.

Have a nice erotic dream, and you'll start to feel the pressure during it.

Each time I wake up in the middle of it. I'd say the two times I came in my sleep are in my top 10 best orgasms.

Extremely sexual dreams. You're not getting any kind of physical stimulation so your brain does all the work. The orgasms are so intense they'll wake me up 90% of the time.

Whenever I do nofap this happens to me once a week.

Btw, how do you deal with this in basic training? Because it's going to happen

Happened to me in basic. We did laundry every three days so it's still probably more clean than what you sleep in now.

Yeah but what about when i bust a nut while sleeping? Will i have access to clean drawers, like can I just get up and change them in the middle of the night?

Holy shit glad I'm not the only one

The two times its happened to me I woke up during it. Was having sex in both of the dreams. Felt amazing as fuck but one time was when I didn't do my own laundry so the thought of my mom finding out ruined the orgasm for me.

>only jacking off on the weekends
Are you trying to lose all your gains?

I've only had one wet dream, and it hurt like hell. Felt like I was kicked in the balls. My balls hurt like hell all day long after that.

Better than masturbation to be quite honest with you fambam. Especailly way better if the dream is awesome. Messy though and youll smell like nut in the morning

So what's up with it? Can you change them, or do you have to wear that shit the next day?

this is crucial

If you can actually remember what you were dreaming about it's amazing almost as good as sex. You wildest fantasies come true.

Had it twice during high school years. First dream was a orgy. Second was fucking in a parking lot. Felt really good.

I sometimes have 2 in the same night and hate it. Its even worse that I fap every other day and it still happens sometimes.

are you sure youre not getting laid in an alternate dimension

I had something similar senpai, I fapped before the bed, and still had a wet dream during the night.

Out test is through the roof.

No
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2013/07/no-fap-more-like-no-fucking-way.html?zx=5c392185e96536fa
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/09/enough-already-sex-and-baddassery-are.html
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/09/enough-already-sex-and-baddassery-are_07.html
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masturbation#Health_effects
>europeanurology.com/article/S0302-2838(16)00377-8/abstract/ejaculation-frequency-and-risk-of-prostate-cancer-updated-results-with-an-additional-decade-of-follow-up
>webmd.com/prostate-cancer/news/20040406/frequent-ejaculation-prostate
>urology.jhu.edu/newsletter/prostate_cancer712.php
>frequenturinationinmenexplained.com/ejaculation-and-prostate-cancer/
>m.joe.endocrinology-journals.org/content/52/1/51.short
>answers.webmd.com/answers/5004889/what-nutrients-do-you-lose-when-ejaculating-or-masterbating-do-you-lose-testerone-
>healthtap.com/user_questions/1294935-how-long-does-your-body-take-to-replace-the-nutrients-lost-by-masturbation

so there is intradimensional hope after all