Cock always hangs noticeably during hanging sit-ups

Help me out Veeky Forums. I always do weighted hanging upside down sit-ups with a 5kg plate for abs once a week.

But I got a mate to film it the other day to check form and noticed that my cock hangs down and you can see it against my trackies.

Considered tucking it into the elastic but looks a bit dodgy rearranging in the middle of the gym. I wear tight CK boxers but still hangs down. Don't really want to switch to y fronts because that's uncomfortable.

Guess that's just one of those problems of having a BWC.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ls_8jHqTCo8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wear briefs dumbass

Duct tape it to your leg.

get briefs or stop caring about aomething so pointless

sure it does

>white peepee
>big

Kek funny joke

Inb4 triggered pol babbies

this

everyone (especially white women) knows white dudes have small dicks

JDIF this is Veeky Forums, you're looking for /pol/

Post pics to assess the situation at hand
no homo of course

tuck it

Angery small dicked wite boi detected

black brainlet detected

you're lucky bro. When I workout I have so much blood flooding to my muscles that my dick shrinks to like 2 inches. Shit sucks.

>being this angery

White pepole btfo

Did you use some kind of translation program, because that looks like english, but I know for a fact you're both niggers.

HAHHAA GOTEEEEM another triggered and angery white booooi

Hows it feel knowing that i can lift way more then u in the gym

dee fum da middy woo bix nigga nigga fum did waga muhdix

You'll never get a girl like this unless you rape her.. Go commit a crime and get put with your kind.

>implying girls like that dont exclusively like non whites

You're deluded

>being this autistic
>not knowing that girls LOVE to scope a man's junk, just we like to scope that ass
>not being at zen with one's sexuality to just let the bulge fly
>never gonna make it

How big?

this

btfo out

It amazes me that mods dont delete every single race bait thread but i guess you fuckers have more spare time. Protip: its really REALLY easy to make a group look bad by pretending to be part of them I.E. pol users, yeah theres some edgy 'gas the kikes racewar now' kiddies and stormfags but it comes down to this "X is not one person" X being /pol/ or /co/ or /v/ ect.

youtu.be/Ls_8jHqTCo8

Not clicking

Rekt btfo

>ginger
Absolutely disgusting

>tfw this song was in kirby's air ride

I'm not autistic, I'm English. We deem allowing one's manhood to be exposed in public a gross discourtesy. Rather like putting sugar in tea or Chocolate spread on a crumpet.

I wear briefs. Calvin Klein low rise trunks. But it still hangs down. After you've been working out when you're hanging upside down gravity is stronger than the underwear. Also my trackies aren't super loose because I do cardio and don't want to be tripping over them.

Should I just embrace being alpha smashing out a good 20-30 hanging sit-ups. Hang out with my wang out so to speak. It's just I don't want people to think I'm deliberately doing hanging sit-ups to show off my cock

Have him suck it dry before the sets so that its as flaccid as possible, has he even ever spotted someone before, its pretty standard.