Yea guys. It's over. Goodbye world

Yea guys. It's over. Goodbye world.

She's actually fucking you when she's on Mustafa's dick

any """"""""relationship advice""""""""" site worth what little salt they can have by virtue of being what they are will even still tell you to leave somebody immediately if they flirt with other people in front of you to make you jealous

Nice name buddy

İ always wanted to be called Mustafa but my parents settled for Cenk and now İ'm associated with that fat Americanized fuck

This sounds like pre-relationship shit. Like "that girl you like is flirting with other dudes to try and make you jealous" or something.

No one is this intelligent, or if they are that intelligent, they dont think other people are intelligent enough to think they would realize what they are doing, therefore defeating the purpose

I have a lovely qt gf who loves me and we are normal people

It almost seems the Jews want to destroy marriage and western world through media isn't even a meme no more

It's like every single "relationship discuss" from the media is a lie and not only us but every person I know isn't like that. So where the fuck do these people get the "conclusion" and their "social experience"???

Both me and gf feel like the media just desperately want couples to have conflicts and ALL major media is encouraging people to abandon good relationship

Shits so fucking sketchy desu

plenty of girls (read: all) use jealousy to see if you actually like her.

But, that whole "flirting with you through him" thing is total bullshit.

It was never a meme you fucking retard.

There's no elaborate conspiracy here, lifestyle magazines give bad advices so readers suck at life and have to continue reading them.

>she flirts with other guys to make them jealous
>you fuck other girls to make her jealous
Relationships and love are about give and take

Women have difficulty understanding that what turns THEM on is exactly the shit that turns MEN off

>Make him jealous!
>Play hard to get!
>Be a bitch!
>Insult him!
>Ignore his calls & texts!

They're projecting

Tbh, I think it's kind of true. She's shit testing you to see how you'll respond. The correct answer depends on your relationship with her. You should respond differently if she's your monogamous partner than if she's some random whore you want to stick your dick on, and trust me, she knows which category she's in.

How do you respond for each of those? Asking, uh, asking for a friend.

If she's your monogamous partner, dump her for fucking with you.

This is a valid and true statement that I agree fully with.

Shes actually blowing you when shes swallowing muhammads children.

this. same reason planet fatness gives out pizza.

I could see this being sorta neat at a hardcore gym.

>Blaming the Jews
> Nazi detected