We're going all in on BTG tonight. No, not bitcoin gold, but BTG on edelta...

We're going all in on BTG tonight. No, not bitcoin gold, but BTG on edelta. i don't know what the fuck btg on edeltra is, but it's papier thin and I'm gonna ram my whale dick through it

You boys ready to pump a shitcoin because it has the same ticker of another coin?

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/bitcoin/@hitlerdoge/most-economically-efficient-withdrawals-from-bittrex
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first wall down

tick tock, Veeky Forums

>whale dick
prove it

tick tock i'm rubbing my cock

running out of cheap btg Veeky Forums

Why the fuck are you pumping this? Nobody will buy it from you. At least pump an actually good coin like REQ instead of something that doesn't even have a coinmarketcap page

but it's bitcoin gold user, don't you know?

I'd get in if it was anything but edelta. Use Bittrex next time if you want an audience.

how are you supposed to buy erc tokens without edelta?

All in at 1250, god help me

wtf is BTG? you fucking retarded pajeets.

don't worry user you're in good hands

one wall left before it moons

I like how bold this guy is.

what's your target? when should I consider selling?

wtf is this shticoin?===0?? tell me nigs

I'll take about a million and dump it at 8k then i dont give a cuck

sweet thanks man! you fucking rock

getting good gyration now

usually all a coin like this needs to reverse is someone like me buying at the bottom lol

etherdelta is so slow for me lol nothing moves on my screen, cheers though!!!

edelta is literally the worst exchange but good for mini moon missions especially if someone fucks up their order

Just saw the site, lmao eBTG. No volume or I’d join in a bit enjoy your pump

watch

> whale dick
> 50 ETH

Lmao faggots I’m about to dump so much BTG on that book you’ll only be able to recover a fraction of that.

bro, he devoured all the walls rofl there's no sell walls left.

let's see it bitch boy

What's the next part of your plan OP? You can't sell this, no volume. And no coinmarketcap page so nobody will know. You literally just threw your money away. You could have used it on any shitcoin on bittrex but instead threw it in the garbage which is etherdelta..

What's the next part of your masterplan?

I always wanted to try doing a rebate campaign on ED with biz. never got around to doing it because retard shill threads get bumped faster than any thread i make here

well i already bought all the cheap btg on edelta you can hope someone dumps but

you are funny OP good luck

should have put you effort into MOD instead of throwing your measly 3eth at a shitcoins sell wall.

i'd do the heavy lifting for a cut of the profits :)
or you could sell me some at breakeven, your choice.
let me know where we could chat if you're interested.

no u i only accept payments in increments of 14.88k esat

this thing is easily 10ing from here folks

do a shot with me

absolute Veeky Forums

Nice whale dick

d-don't look senpai

thanks for the bump tonight! how can I be rich like you one day? made 3x profits off $50 but still... if that was 1,000 oh my god

you hodl and buy bitbean

DEEEECENT... any plans for another moon walk or a heads up on future projeects? Senpai is quivering with excitement..

all i own is coss kucoin and bitbean and i'm waiting for etp to go on another exchange before buying i've been burned on too many alts lately

lol can I somehow follow you around, cheering you on future endeavors?

Etherdelta is a scam
They allow any scam coin and put the gas price option right next to the "forget wallet" one
Lmao

i'm always here and i always post about bitbean

I did that once, put about $1100 into Internxt and sold the next day for 3.75x

Was pretty fucking sweet but it's the only time I've managed such a thing, I'm actually not making jack shit lately

gotcha. Any thoughts on Ethconnect?

coin trendz on telegram if you're wanting more heads up on ALT COIN pumps

lets come up with a secret code word so I know it's really you

They all made fun of me

they all mocked me

I was the one who told you guys to buy pivx, bitbean, piecoin, various other coins

now I have fuck you coins because of it

You are a godlike inspiration. I'd never mock you. I just want to follow in the wake of your godly gains so that I may one day flood all those mocking me

should've held your btg this might keep going up

USE A TRIP CODE YOU FUCKING FAGGOT OTHERWISE YOU'RE JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER RETARDED SHILL WHO SCAMS US

damn, I see that lol such a shame, sold at 7875

no because you faggots started worshipping some retard called madman once he took credit for my pivx and magi calls and then he fucked a bunch of you out of money so I've shunned the Veeky Forums limelight because you people don't deserve my honest picks i'm just bored

Are u the guy who pumped POT?

THEN USE A SECURE TRIPCODE JEEZ IT'S NOT THAT HARD

damnit missed the boat

I want to be you someday.

i deserve your honest picks op!! I'm an honest soul, cast your rays of wisdom for me! I'll be your loyal follower as we ascend to millionaire land

fucking hell i missed it

I am always inside of you user

i'm a bitbean fan too

very nice chart, do you make it manually?

got it from an app. i made this one though
steemit.com/bitcoin/@hitlerdoge/most-economically-efficient-withdrawals-from-bittrex