Asch rumbling on Reddit

reddit.com/r/Asch_Platform/comments/78o3bq/take_profit_on_your_asch_topic_from_memory

What to make of this?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Asch_Platform/comments/78tug3/i_got_censored_by_the_asch_team_and_reddit
imgur.com/a/vu42o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pure FUD. Read the succinctly worded and explained reply from the team.

half assed anarchy symbol?

It's real. This morning I got email from the OP of Saturday's Asch post, later was posted in a thread here. Retracted what they said about Asch and called it a scam.

So it's a scam?

Incase anyone needs to see to confirm.

Wot lol. Rightio.

Whoa. Thanks for posting. I was considering to put a chunk of my portfolio into this.

Right. Thanks for sharing.

Yeah I got out the moment I read the email. Glad I still made a 35% gain on it, not comfortable staying in something know it's a scam though.

I vividly remember the thread about a week ago. The guy claimed to be the first one to have discovered ETP/Metaverse. His post was insanely good. I got in and out overnight with some nice profits. I was considering going back for longer holding. Turned to Reddit to see the progress in the last week and bam! Here we are now.

I'm hoping the OP of that FOMO post will show up and show some evidence. Not gonna invest in XAS anymore but will help spread warnings if needed.

Lol, I made this thread and was called a retard FUDder:

Now suddenly everyone in here is agreeing it's not FUD. Sigh...

Thanks for this user. I did not see your thread... but I still appreciate your warning.

XAS fud is bullshit. people are still bullish on it. ASCH team replied. and XAS being added to Kucoin in the coming days.

Any proof on the Kucoin claim? How do you know it's not part of the exit scam?

kucoin telegram.

not interested in finding it in the history but feel free, it's there.

Bump

This is not regular FUD. This is a pure scam. Can't find any source on the blockchain competition they supposedly won.

This

It is just NiceGuyAnon fudding through multiple ips

AAAAAA OP THE OTHER DAY SHILLED THIS SO WELL I WENT ALL IN AAAAAAAAAA I LOST IT ALL

So,
>OP scammed us all by lying
>did not receive his reward
>he's crying
>and now we should believe him ?
fuck this lying faggot

reddit.com/r/Asch_Platform/comments/78tug3/i_got_censored_by_the_asch_team_and_reddit

He posted his story again on the Asch subreddit. Let's see how fast it'll get deleted.

imgur.com/a/vu42o

OP sent his reward to the wrong address so now he want the same reward again from the team. lol

Still fucking fishy though

Jesus, chinks really do have no moral compass.

The foreverash guy is very hostile and rude in general. I don't know why you would you want people like him in the community. Just look at the way he threatens when he dont get what he wants.

WTF MY LINK IS GONE!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

i missed this, where does it come from?

There was a Pajeet on here a few weeks back who was spamming a board with a link to EtherDelta when LINK was being sold on ED. He had a script in the link he was sharing that hijacked your ED account if you weren't using MetaMask. There were a few people on here that got absolutely wrecked from it because the Pajeets cleaned them out.

Never clink suspicious links on here, especially on your trading computer. Lots of Pajeets trying to scam us

ED is such a weird phenomena...

Bump

lol, cool story

Not for those people xD

Lol, this weak FUD by niceguyanon is so ridiculous. He helped hype this and now he's salty and trying to "take it back" because huge gains on his investment are apparently not enough - he wants to get paid directly by the fucking devs as well (which he actually did, but was apparently too stupid to send his reward XAS to the correct wallet address)...

If you're letting yourself get fudded out of this, your loss.

this dude has been on a revenge fud mission for a couple of days now. But it's fine. Keeping the price down so i can accumulate. He's likely doing the same. Thanks fudfag.

Remind me why XAS is even good? (please!)

Next chinese coin moon mission BUY NOW

Yes, go buy this scam!

Now officially listing on Kucoin.

So much for this FUD claiming it won't list on any new exchanges anytime soon

literally got revealed as retard one day later