How much time do you usually spend at the gym per workout, Veeky Forums?

How much time do you usually spend at the gym per workout, Veeky Forums?
An hour? Two hours?

hour to an hour and a half but im usually burnt out after whatever compound i do which is also the first thing i do in the gym

my gym has 0 energy i fucking hate it

An hour and a half, usually.

1.5 hours, 2 hours max if I am taking my sweet time.

An hour every day, except Sundays

usually around 90 minutes, sometimes more like 2hrs if i want to do some more cardio

Like 45 min.
1 hour and a half if im doing a volume day

Two hours cause I'm usually on Veeky Forums asking questions.

What a twisted cat.

2 or 3 times 15min workout at homegym per week. couple sets of bench, some dumbell moves

Great thread OP. I hope you get the information you need.

about 90 minutes. I do ~8 exercises for 2-3 sets plus warm ups on some of those.

This. I like having the same schedule every day, especially since I hit the gym first thing in the morning, even before breakfast.

Same

Bench, dumbell overhead press, pullups/chin ups, curls. Maybe more like 20 mins every second or 3rd day.

I spend about 2 hours 3 times a week.

monday was a 3 hour bench and deadlift session

i need to split monday up

ITT everybody is either a brosplitter or DYEL in their first month of SS/SL.
At intermediate full body workout it's impossible to take less than 2 hrs even if there's only 2 main compounds + 3 accessories, considering that only the squat rest between set is about 6-8 minutes.

If you need 6-8 minutes between submaximal squat sets, you're either way stronger than an intermediate or you need to put down the oreos and do some fucking conditioning before climbing up the stairs kills you.

2-3 hours thanks to Boris.

Whenever I have block pulls takes the longest because I have to jerry rig some shitty setup to be able to do it and constantly have to adjust it between sets.

You are mentally disabled if you can't do your workout in 1 hour excluding cardio.

>6-8 minutes.
lol

No need for more than ~90 seconds @

and that's also why day1 NEVER ends.
day2 and 3 are a bit better when there's only 2 compounds at the start.

>doing cardio before a workout

i guess 1hr is fine if you go to the gym 5-6 days a week doing 1 muscle group per day.

Even PPL won't simply take 1hr per session.

>stretching, foam rolling ca. 20 minutes
>6-14 sets of compound
>6-7 sets of second compound
>1-3 accessories, 4-5 sets
Yeah, good luck getting that done in an hour.

is there any study claiming that if you work out for more than 2 hrs it's actually worse than better for your body?

yo who is that

>6-8 minutes
What the fuck are you doing

40 minutes, I'm too busy to do longer.

youve gotta do the program, man, doesnt matter how long it takes to rest as long as you can ensure you can complete the next set at the preset weight.

you should read practical programming.

around 2. more than half of that time is spent for resting

a boy

>rippetoe """programming"""
stop pls

When I was doing a Greyskull LP it took me about an hour and a half with the recommended 2-3 minute rest between sets. I ended up trimming it down some to be more manageable, later.

this
if you have to rest 6-8 minutes to complete your next set, you need to lower your percentages or you have shit work capacity
i got so sick of building a bumper plate deathtrap every other week on Sheiko I ended up just subbing in rack pulls from below the knee

not an ideal sub but it works

I'd rather just slightly lower percentages and do comp pulls in that case, doing rack pulls sounds pretty pointless Tbh

About two to two and a half hours.

I'd rethorically kill someone for some souvlaki

2 hours 5 days a week.

First hour is warm-ups/heavy weight training
Second hour is isolations and cardio

I did a set of 5 a year ago and am just resting until the next set bro

how?

instead of pulling from below the knees off blocks, you are pulling from below the knees off pins

it's not all that different other than the lack of whip in the bar

Around 60-75 minutes

How can you people spend 2,5 hours at the gym?

8 Hour arm workouts 7 days a week, whatever it takes goddammit

they probably include the time it takes them to change clothes, shower, do 30min of cardio after and before and incredibly low intensity lifting.

And possibly very, very, very busy gym.

I only include foam rolling and dynamic stretching Tbh.

It takes a long time when you're doing something like Sheiko, even with little rest.
They just feel completely different to me, might be I'm weird.

it's the lack of whip, might need to lower weight 5% to compensate for that

I used to spend 2 hours at the gym 4-5 times a week. Now i do about 1 hour and 15min 5-6 times a day. 30 min cardio and 45 min weights/bodyweight. I feel like im getting better gains cause higher intensity and lots of cardio

90 minutes. ~2 hours if I add cardio.

Hour and a half on average

About 40-50 min. I only do 4-6 different lifts per time and take about 1-2 min between sets of 5 rep max.

Workouts last anywhere from 30 to 45 minutes.

I do calisthenics so pull days are usually my longest usually at 45 minutes. Push days I get done in 30 minutes. Leg days around 30 minutes too.

>1 hour and 15min 5-6 times a day
>up to 7.5 hours per day
Nigga, you what?!

>tfw mike mentzer and dorian trained 30 mins a day and had an olympia body while these gymcels do shitty 2 hour workouts and have 10 inch arms and 38 inch waistlines

Lel

Lmao

60 minutes to 90 minutes.

2 hours a day 6 days of the week on ppl and daily cardio.
Am I gonna make it brehs?

1.5 to 3 hours depending on cardio. I can wrap up a good workout in an hour or hour and a half. But I enjoy doing a ton of exercises for fun so I keep going even went burnt then do an hour of cardio when cutting.

>6-8 minutes

fucking dyel bro. i take 30 minutes in between every rep. gotta let those muscles recover, yo!

>6-8 minutes rest between sets

So you're the guy who takes up the squat rack to do 3 reps of 1 plate every 10 minutes

Right now I spend around an hour and a half for lifting but that's because I'm doing the 5/3/1 meme while cutting weight
I also spend an hour every day doing LISS in the morning because I fell for the fasted yohimbine meme
Just trying to lose a fair bit of BF% without losing too much strength

15 or so minutes warming up
60 minutes doing sets and working out
10 minutes stretching
10 - 30 minutes showering depending on the gym twinks availability

2 hours, though I split it up into 2 1 hour sessions, one in the morning and one in the evening after work

1.5 hours for UB
45 min for LB

I only take 30-45 minutes in the gym. Hour max. I do 5x5 increasing weight or if I'm sore I do a pyramid 1x10,7,5,3. increasing weight.
After my main set of compounds I do isolation lifts for the same muscle groups shrugs, dips, curls, tri exercises etc.
>people who take more than an 1 hour are either not working hard enough, taking to long to "rest" or should be powerlifter/bodybuilders.

Kitten or something

It's a girl, she has vag gifs