have everything you can think of
>money
>gf
>college degree
>6'4
>fit
>attractive
>crippling depression

only thing keeping me from ending it all is how much it would crush my family.

Why though?

i get 6 hours of sleep every night with no end in sight and everyday is a fucking grind

no end in sight

Maybe its yout diet. I know it sounds stupid, but maybe its your body's way of telling you youre consiming too much junk.

Yeah i feel you. What you need is a change of scene. You're just bored

not worth it OP.
as corny as it sounds. YOLO.
just live it up while your young, live like a savage and take risks.

this i just had a hose and 60 liters of water blasted up my ass last week and i feel like a new man. If you get it done do it as late as you can though i did it in the morning and felt sick as fuck to the next day must of been some toxic turds lodged up there.

definitely bored.
lost interest in a bunch of my passions near the end of college.

do you mean change scene as in move ?

If you think you're attractive and can state all the good things you have in life as you just posted, then maybe you should look at life in a different angle.

Are you red pilled yet?
That helped me make sense of a lot of things.
Understanding both yourself and the bigger picture.

>Last Quarter of school and already applied for graduation.
>Can't apply for classes next quarter
>Failed my midterms and need a 50% on final to pass 2 classes. (in 2 weeks from now)
>Don't know shit and anxiety from being in school for so long is weighing on me.
>I know that once school is over I will be happier but yet still do this to myself on my last quarter.
>I want to cry but to stubborn to give up
>I want to make it anons

Talk to someone OP. Plenty of us have been there, there's no shame in getting it off your chest with someone's who's a pro. There's a lot of free therapists out there, I have friends who've been pulled away with a good therapist.

On top of that though, sit down and write out what youd do if there were no expectations, no social pressure and no failure. You can really do those things with patience and focus. Not having direction can beckon the succubus that is depression, take some time to think about what YOU want.

That dark feeling is temporary, don't make a permanent decision based on it. From human to human I love you bro

When will people realize that there is such a widespread suicide issue with white men?

Society has no sympathy for them in 2017.

they won't mind.

6hours isnt so bad. Only things that keep me going are gym, dota and basketball.

>no better feeling than playing sven against megacreeps when your magnus hits a 5man rp inside the base and you 1 shot crit their whole team. Then run down mid and win the game

not op but this is much appreciated.

>gym, dota
same here i love playing games with my friends

I have never really come close to accomplishing anything or make anyone around me happy, and that was with my parents pampering my every need. I don't see how it'll improve when I'm off their tit. I'd like to spare my parents the same of having raised a failure, cuz they didn't do anything really wrong.

But I'm also on my third day off my happy pills, so maybe it's just my withdrawal speaking

/blog

fuck i can't even be a dick about this i instantly regretted it. talk to people OP. actual people. try to glean useful information here, but reach out to people that matter to you. you don't have to say that you're suicidal, but let them know that you aren't happy and genuinely ask for help, you'll be surprised how much people care about you when you reach out to them.
it's not about what you have, sometimes you can have it all and maybe the stress gets to you, maybe it's the fact that you have all that and you're afraid of losing it, or stressed from juggling it, everyone is different and suicide seems like a way out. but you won't feel better man. try to change your pace a little, find something new to challenge yourself with. you told us what you have, now let us know what you don't have, what you want.

>how much it would crush my family

Who gives a fuck? You'll be fucking dead. You're just being a pussy

fucking this.
parents have been so supportive of me through everything.
seriously feel like a failure to them, and they continue to believe in me.

often dream of one day being a nobel peace prize winner or some shit and making them the most proud parents

guess ill keep dreamin

>would hurt my family

Always one of the worst "arguments" against suicide. Let's say you got hit by a car and died- your family would be just as upset, correct? In lots of cases, you have no control over when and where you die. So if your family being upset over your death is truly the only reason you haven't committed suicide, shouldn't you be concerned only with your health and making sure you come nowhere close to death?
No, you aren't, because that line of reasoning doesn't make sense. Your family would be sad, sure, but they'd be sad if you suddenly died slipping in the shower, and you have no control over that.
And tell me this- I bet they were also sad over past members of the family dying, yet how often do you see their lives being affected by Uncle Tom who died a few years ago? Maybe they were sad for a few days, but they got over it.
So man up and commit suicide already, and stop giving bullshit reasons for why you don't.

>in 2017
Dude, men have never received sympathy ever.
That's the whole idea behind being a man.
No point complaining about it because it's just the flip-side of a coin.

What are you doing here? Go and revise

Try getting rid of all those things and experience real depression you first world faggot.

Or maybe once you free yourself from "having it all" you'll find true inner peace. I suspect you're just having babbys first existential crisis, and you dont actually want to kill yourself, you've just lived so comfortably all your life you dont know how to cope with it. Find something in your life actually worth living for. No one can do this for you. Yes, youre going to have to try.

find some music you like and go out dancing

I almost killed myself a couple months back. I finished college and couldn't find work for a year, not even for shit way beneath me. Felt like a fucking loser. My previous 9 year relationship ended. I was broke and couldn't even afford to eat to be fit, literally constant ramen which made me feel shittier. I couldn't afford the gym to even feel physically well. Some days I would skip eating so I could afford to feed my cat, she came first.

Month after month of being passed up and ignored. Nobody called or checked in on me. I wouldn't even get a response to my job applications I spent tons of time wording cover letters specifically for that one position.

I would wake up and then lay there staring at the ceiling until it was time to go back to bed.

I made a decision to wake up and try, no matter how fucking depressed I was, I will try and pretend I'm not down and out. I will wake up at 7am and work on shit whether I have shit to work on or not. I will shower and get dressed when I wake up. I will eat a healthy breakfast. I will take breaks. I will meditate. I will go out and be with friends despite not ever feeling like it.

Somehow it all turned around, it just happened. Got a dream job doing shit way the fuck better than anything I applied for previously getting paid way the fuck more than I was aiming for and I'm super appreciated there. They love my input and respect me. It's in a nice neighborhood and the studio has connections with all the other businesses on the block. I'm meeting all kinds of people that just hook me up with shit because I'm in "their crowd". I can afford to workout and eat cleanly again. My high spirits affect my personality and my posture, how outgoing I am (jus b urself) and now I see girls flirty with me, mirin. I'm not the weirdo, I am the interesting, cute, tall (6'2) guy to them now.

It's a cliche when people say it gets better, but I think eventually shit just does (unless you're a manlet).

>And tell me this- I bet they were also sad over past members of the family dying, yet how often do you see their lives being affected by Uncle Tom who died a few years ago? Maybe they were sad for a few days, but they got over it.
I think there's a slight difference between grieving for an uncle and grieving for one of your offspring.

>you've just lived so comfortably all your life you dont know how to cope with it.
100% this
>Find something in your life actually worth living for.
200% this
>No one can do this for you. Yes, youre going to have to try.
FUCKING PREACH