Heh, nice muscles, kid. Think they can stop a blade?

Heh, nice muscles, kid. Think they can stop a blade?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HTB7k1tVujA
youtube.com/watch?v=8BJOfsnSA2w
google.com/amp/m.wikihow.com/Accept-Your-Autism?amp=1
youtube.com/watch?v=i7HGXW7lmOY
e621.net/post/show/777734/2015-anthro-belly-big_breasts-boss_monster-breasts
youtube.com/watch?v=E-ascv7m048
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ah it is you, my arch nemisis, i shall make light work of you kiddo. For you see, it appears that you forgot your shoes. *heh* I always knew you were a simple peasant. I shall make light work of you kiddo. *tips fedora* Nothing personel kid.

Are these real photos? Like not staged for comedic internet purposes?

Yes, they arguably can, it just hurt.

stereotypes exist for a reason user

Yeh m8
I got pic related tattooed on both my arms.

>He swings the blade
>Using my years of cultivated hamstring strength i explosively leap over the blade avoiding it and landing behind him
>we are now back to back
>i say "Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru"
>get ready to give him my famous one strike, one kill punch
>mom yells dinners ready

t-thanks I grew them myself.

>*Smirk knowingly*
>*Take huge hit of vape*
>*Blow vapor into a huge inpenatrible cloud*
>"Can't hit what you can't see kid"
>*Use one month of aikido experience to spin you onto the ground like a small child and disarm you*
>Heh, nice try.

Now I can go back to lifting.

>"Come after me"
>"... if you can"

youtube.com/watch?v=HTB7k1tVujA

found this in a recent /k/ thread

They are real, user.

these are real people who believe they actually lool cool and post themselves like this on all sorts of forums

Nice blade kiddo, think it can stop a bullet?

i-is this pic against black people because he's burning a kfc bucket and wasting fanta?

>Cringy DYEL waving around a shoddily crafted wallhanger made by overworked japanese sweatshopper
>Stay out of range while he does flourishes because he thinks it looks cool, going out of breath in less than a minute because what is endurance
>Punch him in the face and steal his sword, put it on my wall of trophy wallhangers

Being an alpha nerd feels gud.

looks like sunkist grape, so probably.

About as well as the trailer you live in can stop a strong gust of wind. Get off the internet and get a job poorfag.

You expect to stop him by aiming for his toes?

Achievable natty?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

They're definitely legit. I help autistic kids for work and a couple of them have a sword/asian weapon collection

youtube.com/watch?v=8BJOfsnSA2w

>that trailerhouse
>that couch
>that antler thing

I've met this fag. He was my sisters friend. Always trying to get with her fucking cuck he was. Not his house either, was my sisters boyfriends house. Can't remember his name.

I know this guy too. He's a friend of a friend of a friend. Went hunting with him a few months ago. I remember when this happened too.

Small world.

he would be the one asking for help.

google.com/amp/m.wikihow.com/Accept-Your-Autism?amp=1

Ironically yesterday at the gym I saw somebody doing hamstring curls then getting off the machine and jumping in place.

burning KFC and spilling Grape soda

With the quality of mall ninja shit sword on top of the huge lack of strength that you have. My muscle probably will stop your chink shit steel toy. You have a better chance killing me with a steak knife fucking retard.

>tries to merica as fuck
>wears Japanese Honda hat
>hangs shit quality flag made in China backwards

Fuck, you people really are retarded.

step on his feet.

Holy shit I know this poster, he's a real fag.

Nothing personal ked.

NANOMACHINES, SON!

3/10, needs work.

>steel
It's aluminum.

So white men CAN'T jump?

I hate this image. It's literally my body after SS right now. God damnit.

>I mastered the blockchain
Mirin your crypto gains bro

yes absolutely.
just like Blacks can't swim, drink milk or live in society without trying to rape everyone and burn everything down.

>be alpha nerd (read king beta)
>collect lesser nerd swords for my beta wall
>aquire gf because alpha
>Get cuckold by Chad the alpha alpha.
>He wipes his used condoms all over your toy sword collection after making your gf scream his name
>yfw it was never worth it
> renounce king status
>suicide

kek goddamnit

Post some good tard stories pls

Your next line is "How did you do that?"

Best show ever. That and Strike Back.

You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

Heh, amateurs.

>mom taking the picture

Such uncivilized weaponry. With these NOONCHAKU I will create my greatest masterpiece... YOUR DEMISE.

>*Tips musclebrony edition fedorah
>Why do you think I pack a gun?

What's up with that bucket in the middle of the living room? Why is that there?

It's a trailer. Probably to catch home abortions.

AAAAAAAAAHHH NOOOOOO
god ive seen most of these but this is bad

JUST STOP MAN LET ME HELP YOU

>blocks ur path
If you want to help him, you'll have to pass me first.

I've never seen one with such functional footwear...

I second this

It's his gf. Think he did an AMA on reddit think they're married now.

I unironically lift for Celestia's sweet, sweet plot.

what kind of waifu Veeky Forums is lifting for?

God lift the queen.

the image is flipped you mong

>tfw you will never live in the desert and play wild west imagination games
>tfw you will always be stuck in the Midwest
Why even live

actually yes

have you ever tried cutting through tough hide? its very difficult

>Heh...you have no idea what you are getting yourself into...kid...
youtube.com/watch?v=i7HGXW7lmOY

No, but that's why I have... KURO SUGOI AGILITY! *Flash jumps to inches in front of you and breaks your sword with my hands*. It's useless! You fool, you underestimate my ability! Four clover hammmerr fiiiiist! * Brings down a green burning fist on your head at the speed of sound*. It's over! Sorry, you shouldn't have challenged my honor. Better luck next time kid.

Man imagine that's your son wtf

>*queen lift the tail

>he fell for the fucking meme
hahahahhahahahahahahhahaha

THICKED
e621.net/post/show/777734/2015-anthro-belly-big_breasts-boss_monster-breasts

Technically, as far as I know I'm bullet proof. Freak accident in Afghanistan. Friendlies shot toward us, and a bullet ricochet of my rib.
Left a nasty cut and bad ass bruise.
But am bullet proof.

MILK DRINKIN

Living in the desert is like living in the Midwest except it gets up to 115 degrees during the summer. You're not missing anything

youtube.com/watch?v=E-ascv7m048
this is the same guy.

MILK DRINKIN'

Check the Honda logo and the "RIP Mike" tattoo, faggot.

Blond cave woman

It hurts because you know that they think they look like hot shit

Yes I do good sir. That looks like a dull cheap sword and I bet you haven't even done much cutting with it.

Fight me faggot

Maybe he's tipping some out in honor of his fallen brother.

You must have a really fulfilling family, social, romantic and professional life.

>You got a problem...
>*tilts katana so light glints off and tips fedora up to show the bottoms of my eyes*
>...kid?

Got me.

>i have never used a properly sharpened knife

Also peak usefulness and peak harder-to-killness

>I'M LUKE CAGE!

yes