/fraud/

Steroids general

No source talk.

Previous

1st

>tfw you don't have the looks of a chad

Because I look really good 70 lbs lighter but I fell for Le SS + GOMAD and it worked but now I gotta cut.

Can i take steroids anally?

It might be possible, but they'd just fall out of your ass

>i look really good thats why i decided to gain 70lbs of fat out of desperation
>because my obviously 90th percentile intellect thought it was a good idea

The first 20 and the last 20 lbs were mistakes, I'll admit. Drugs can fuck with you.

I think I can't clench brah

>i have good genetics thats why i am a fucking junkie

You think I can't clench brah*

Can I just stop pinning for a few weeks to go get trt then stock up on it while resuming ugl pinning

It's covered by public health insurance too

cut then bro.

>then stock up on it
dont think they'll let you buy in bulk lol, you'll get a prescription prolly.

Good plan. Your test levels will be uber low and you can get on that there TRT and cruise 4 lyfe.

Who wants to talk cars, given the Mustang in OP's pic?

>Who wants to talk cars

idk cars, but give me adv on making a stock vw citi golf less shit lol.

I think you're just fucked.

lol, allright

have jerrys wife paint it up

Drew out my first ever pin tonight and then chickened out. Waited an hour, then said fuck it I can do this, redrew, and without thinking just imed it in my quad. Shit was so cash. Just wanted to share it with someone.

Obviously I need test if I was that afraid of literally nothing.

welcome to the club.

good idea friendo

Does mk677 mess with any hormone levels other than growth?

fuck off you will always be 5'4

I can taste the salt from here bruv

yes i am salty at some natty 18 year old retard manlet

or is this cap about to post his email

yeah. took me 5 minutes to find the noticeable hormone changes with google. I'll give you some hints. igf-1, igfbp-3, GnRH, among others.

advancedbodyscience2000 at gee male

Is it worth giving up gear for a girl?

my free test went from 199 pmol/L to 626 pmol/L on 500mg test E.

this seems low to me. did i buy bunk test?

no since she is gonna leave you eventually anyway you fucking beta cuckold

>Is it worth giving up gear for a girl?
No.

>Is it worth lying to a girl and telling her you gave it up, but still pinning in secret so you have the best of both worlds?
kinda yea.

no just get a new one yours is defective

turn it off and on again

what are you bromos doing this weekend?

Massive bodykit and lowering. Rice that nigga until you can barely drive over a cig without ruining your suspension.

I maybe will. Just texted me asking if I could help her move something into her new apartment when we BOTH know I kinda suck in RL lifting situations where no sleeves or safeties are concerned since my last surgery.

I will 100% regret this, but ayyyy lemme see that ass crack a coconut without even flexing (while also conveniently copping orals like a kid getting candy from his granny). May occasionally blogpost if I survive. Wish me luck.

>Massive bodykit
elaborate pls

He wants your car to go on a bulk.

ah I see.
dbola in petrol tank then.

Literally google golf tuning/ricing + your country, it truly is an art form and parts are a dime a dozen.

Yes. Also cheq in motor oil makes lame car go vroom vroom

I am getting some oral raws and was just planning on dissolving them in some vodka or whiskey since they're ethanol soluble. I'm guessing the shelf life might be reduced since vodka and whiskey contain water which contains oxygen and can potentially slowly oxidise the compounds over time, but if it's personal use mixing it up a few weeks worth at a time should be fine right?

thanks

Post pics when done pls. Shame you are African, could get you some nasty aftermarket shit in Yurop haha

>Post pics when done pls.
it's gona be a long time friendo

My point still stands. If anything else goes to shit I shall still lurk /fraud/ for your ride alone kek

lolz, allright bro.

get a job

ok time for my trensformation

been hitting the mt2 about a week now I think, maybe a bit more at 1mg a day but skipped a few days due to the nausea. thankfully i am used to it now and it doesn't happen.

gonna hit the tanning bed either tomorrow or the day after, I think my class lasts too late into the day for me to go tomorrow.

can't wait to be tan as fuck instead of a fucking ghosty jewkid

actually do i even need to go to a stupid ass bed or can i just do it in my backyard?

>Not being pale and ripped af
Ree desu

what is a good dose of arimidex for a cycle with 700mg test ew and dbol 40mg for 5 wks?
or is aromasin prefered?

being pale makes you have way less definition than you would if you were tanned, plus pale is disgusting

>700mg test ew and dbol 40mg

inb4 tits

that why im going to use an ai you idiot

What the fuck can I do about this hgh bloat, I literally have lines on my body from it

top of pants, line all around waist. socks, line around ankles.

and this is with fucking tren

is dandelion root enough or is it just a meme?

its ur diet bro

PUT
THE
FUCKING
WIKI
IN
THE
OP

how hard is it to copy/paste a decent op jesus christ

>implying I am not lurking while getting paid for it this very moment
Multitasking, nigga.

i want to have sex with both of them at the same time

Low fat potato chips with 13g of protein per 100g

Yes, No, maybe so?

>implying I am not lurking while getting paid for it this very moment
s a m e

slut

Dammit yolo! Post jb pls!

soon friend, soon

wud this weekend?.

you wouldn't?

Whenever m8

Have this though

one screen is intelliJ with code, other is /fraud/

thanks user

nasty. nothing but bones and fat.

>barf.

Those are stretchmarks. Quit overindulging, you fat fuck.

Kys retard

N-no homo.

I love how this post is becoming a regular thing (again, technically).

no meme at all but you will need to use insane amounts to make a difference, if ever, with that hgh megadose you run

Just ran a 12 week cycle of 500mg test en/2mg anastrozole with pct

Looking for advice on second cycle, would prefer to stick with test en as I still have 4 bottles left over. Heard either tren or orals, leaning more towards orals..

Also would appreciate advice on using HCG/PCT as the guy that was giving me advice before disappeared, thanks!

(25yo, 200lbs, 14% bf)

You faggot

I came to /fit to find something interesting about sports, now thanks to OP I have to masturbate

>reading about people deadening their nerves and cooking themselves alive on dnp and clen causing heart tissue necrosis

What are the least spooky fraud tricks for cutting?

the one on the left looks like a younger version of that one female character from the office who didn't really have any character role whatsoever and was just there as space filler

Really depends on your goals

orals are a nice boost but I can't recommend them, personally. Especially for a second cycle. Too much for a lot of people to factor in, can really throw things out of whack. I prefer to end cycles with 4-6 weeks of orals, so if you're going that route, I'd recommend that.

If you just want to grow grow grow, try nandrolone. NPP if you're truly cycling.

DNP is really not that bad, if you aren't a total retard

if you fuck yourself up on DNP it's your own fault and you deserve to be roasted to the core anyway

alternatively ECA is probably the most effective. T3 exists but is essentially worthless, albuterol I don't know enough about to make a recommendation for or against

>What are the least spooky fraud tricks for cutting?

forkputdowns

>T3 exists but is essentially worthless
worthless? nah famalam

>albuterol
p much a clen with a shorter halflife

For dno As I understand cataracts can be avoided with supplements, but wish I knew more about the neuropathy. Is there a certain dose where it becomes a risk? If it does happen, how long does recovery take and do your nerves completely heal?

There's other, more effective compounds I suppose would be an alternative way to put it, I think it's just relatively weak compared to everything else

cataracts are mostly a side effect in women iirc, not as prevalent in men, and even then something like

> I think it's just relatively weak compared to everything else

it works through a completely different mechanism than most other things.

everything is weak compared to dee and pee tho lol

big lenny detected

Is anyone able to give me a private pharmacy for clomid/nolva, my source isn't coming through and I dont wanna be fucked

>No source talk.
I don't even know where to start nigga, what am I supposed to do, google "how2buy steroids" ?

reddit sst

Posted the other day about how I hit a nerve during quad injection. The entire quad muscle spasmed pretty violently which hurt a little bit although I was able to finish the injection.

Few days later and I just noticed that its a little bit swollen around the area, I'm assuming during the spasm it tore shit up around the needle.. Doubt it's an infection because there is no redness or any other indicators of infection.

Am I right in thinking that its just due to the muscle getting a little bit beat up from that spasm with the needle in the muscle? or am i gonna die pls reply

wait a week

Thank you based user.
I'll lift even harder in your honor.

:)

What's a good steroid for a fuckboy?

Currently I go 3 times a week. I'm not really swole, just defined. Been going for half a year now.

I started as being borderline underweight.

>it's another episode of the Canadian source being retarded

Chad is a toxic gas.
When will Americans learn?

>I would go to the grocery store, load up one of those hand carts with food, and just walk out the door.
>Grocery stores have absolutely zero security. Just go when it's busy.
1. Well, you can... but then they will vote Brexit.
2. Don't try this in Ecuador.

when did the marathon ever stop?

grown mans semen injected rectally 3x/week

if you have a C U T E boipussi I may even give you some

FOR
R
E
E

How much LBM do people tend to make their first few cycles?

I know everyone is different, but I'm going to be taking 400mg Test-E and 600mg EQ for my first cycle, and was just wondering what kind of LBM gains I can expect, if my diet and training is on point?

Thanks lads

1. Is there really no technique allowing to avoid accidents like ?
2. Will every user go through this?

average first cycle is most likely 500mg for 12 weeks, I would go with 5lbs of LBM