Okay Veeky Forums, what do you need to hook up with someone this pretty ?

Okay Veeky Forums, what do you need to hook up with someone this pretty ?

I will read and take note of your advice about this question.

just b confident bruh

Be a refugee

be a nig

Be me :)

> not natural blonde
> small ass
> small tits

Just being willing should be enough

be big cocked

Just be ready for her when she is done with the bad boys xx

Her boyfriend (ex?) is Asian and has money. So

Read Models and No More Mr Nice Guy

About tree fiddy

Be the man you want to be tomorrow, just so long as that man is black with a massive cock.

Give me the source so I can look up more pictures of her to masturbate with?

Could you elucidate your intentions a bit for me?

Reading won't give you experience which is key here

I meant read it in their vicinity so they know you're an experienced sort of player who knows the tricks they play. Of course it means you need to know where they hang out but usually any student halls or coffee shops are good.

Well it will give you a game plan and huge amounts of insight.

source is lisa you dip

be from syria

todd valentine rsd
thank me later

Just be yourself. It works on my machine.

> b. refugee
> she takes you in as part of her women against trump group
> tell her some bullshit about bombs and how you asked allah to save you and show you beautiful women
> fuck her deep raw doggy style
> she cries to her friends that she feels bad for her boyfriend
> they tell her not to feel guilty, she just did it because she's so empathetic
> she says ok and gets mad at her boyfriend for not booking a summer holiday for them yet

So to answer your question OP, either be an arab or dont bother.

kek

according to how she acts on her twitch stream and how badly she wanted reckful for a time i'd say money is the way to get attention whoring sluts like her

This is the most autistic thing I have ever read.

kek

>not natural blonde
she has a 10/10 body my dood.

Source pls

>too autistic to recognize a joke

She isn't, look at her roots and eyebrows - im blonde and i wouldnt throw those genes away on a fake. Also i know you're entitled to your preference, but come on - why lift if you're going to accept almost flat chested girls with little ass. Your OHP should also be exactly the weight of your gf's tits.

stpeach, yw lad

Fuck you, stop giving her name out it just diminishes her fanbase to ppl who dont really care for her.

Same girl. She only likes Asian boys.

Well she has the hips of an asian boy

If you are a white boy and want this, you better move along

I prefer asains 2bh.

> standing like she has lordosis
> turning her legs inwards to try widen her hips
> still unimpressive

J U S T
She should try sitting on a bathroom sink next

white boys need not apply

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

She looks huge there, how big is she?

>Okay Veeky Forums, what do you need to hook up with someone this pretty ?

like right now?

a full reset on life

that or maybe there's a mutation in her brain that makes her unconditionally attracted to my person

could always talk to her and see what she's into though

/r/asianmasculinity

The only reason any girl like asian boys is because she's been so thoroughly BLACKED in the past she's run scared to the far opposite.

Just go up and talk. let them decide if you're in their league vs you thinking you're not in hers and never trying

Rule of thumb: 8/10 and up are actually EASIER to game than 5/10-7/10.

Most guys won't even bother with them or IMMEDIATELY dive into beta provider behavior. Plus average chicks tend to be EVEN BITCHIER, more arrogant, and entitled than beautiful women.

Did you read that in a blog somewhere? 8+'s are even more arrogant and difficult lol. They have more options, so can do whatever the fuck they want

>this pretty
What did he mean by this?

My gfs ex was a korean guy.

Is this a /pol/ meme or do people get insecure about whites and asian dating?

I dont give a fuck unless she was a coal burner. Asians are bros

Arrogant? Naw

People have been nice to them their entire lives, it gives them a better attitude. Average chicks act like cunts for the same reason pseudo-alphas act like blatant assholes: insecurity. They get approached by eww tier guys all the time which infuriates them: "how DARE he? do I LOOK like I'm in his league?"

Only downside is that hot women have this weird tendency towards mental illness.

>white boy is triggered
Ayyyyyy

???

was referring to her shitty legs and hips

can confirm. from my personal experience 9/10's and 10/10 are actually autistic and have the least dick. a lot of them are single also

men expect that they are taken and don't want you near her. under 8/10's are much more approachable and 'relatable'.

if you're asking, you can't pull it off bro
most of whats needed to hook up with a girl is to not be autistic, be funny and flirty without being creepy and being good looking helps a fucking lot, actually that is 50% of it if the girl isn't a slut that just want to make out with anybody that she sees

Why are white guy so cringey, fit?

>tfw my gf is better looking than Stpeach in both face and body and doesn't whore herself out for twitch donations

FeelsGudMan

Hello fit. I'm dating this fit chick. I assume she must be doing some "kegel exercise"-like squeezing when she does bigger movements like squat and barbell glute bridge, because holy fuck her pussy is tight! If I fuck her doggy, then after a while my dick starts hurting. And when I finger her there are these tough muscles in there cramping on my fingers. So doggy fuck probably scrapes my dick. What do I do?

either
>Be hot
>Be rich

orr (and this is the only hope for like 80% of fit) , get to know her, be flirty, funny and make her care about you. I've slept with two 9/10s in my life (at least from my point of view) but i mostly just end up picking up 4/10 fatties. Anyway this is the way it went with the first girl; got to know her over some time, met constantly over a longer period of time, became close friends, became very open with each other. I'd talk about my romantic life and she would talk about hers, this is very important, i think, to show that you're not jealous that she banged chad9000 in the weekend because you have your own stuff going on with girls, so you're almost like her gay friend and asks shit like "oh how was he?" and then she asks similar questons about your conquests, makes you equal sorta. She slowly becomes sentimental towards you, shares her hopes and dreams, emotions and even loves you (as a friend). Then one night you both end up randomly getting blackout drunk at a mutual friends party or something and hook up.

Of course most would probably end up friendzoned.

the other was just a girl i'd met a few times and was in the group of this girl i was seeing. We were both really drunk and i'm sure she'd slept with anyone, just at the right place and time.

It's a meme, but it's the other way around. /pol/ freaks out about blacks taking whites, asians freak out about whites taking asians since they're lower in the dom/sub foodchain.

It's just bait to try to get people's goats m8.
There's not really any reason anyone should give a shit if someone race mixes, aside from /pol/ because they'll complain about anything.
Imo the only downside would be if you wanted to have kids, specifically if you cared if they resembled you. White people kind of get owned in the genetics department for offspring.

>be healthy
>be fit
>oral hygiene
>general hygiene
>socialize
>have hobbies
>be employed or student or both (working towards goals)
>realize that once you have the above you're not really bothered either way

Well user a girl like that knows she is on the top of the food chain and is prime meat that dudes would be willing to lose an arm to fuck.

So yeah, start with that thought, can you cover the price? Do you have what it takes to get her attention?

Or find out if she has any fetishes and see if you fit right into those, know that some girls unironically like fat dudes or black, yellow, latino dudes. Or even worse find out that she is a lesbo and you never had a chance to begin with.

That is awful advice man, you said it yourself

Girls like that won't even look at you until you can deadlift more than 4pl8.

>that one chink with an inferiority complex constantly posting his r/asianmasculinity propaganda
Probably my favorite part of this board t b h.

Sum ergo sum

kek that's exactly what whores deserve.

This is out of date advice

Women expect you to DL at least 6pl8 now

She was dating an Asian goku 5'8" manlet looking mofo so nah, you're good senpai

who?