This is my first time visiting this so called 'Fitness' website that was shown to me from my friend Phil from...

This is my first time visiting this so called 'Fitness' website that was shown to me from my friend Phil from Fitworldexposed.
Anyway i just want to say how dissapointed i am in you deluded idiots. The first couple posts i see are
: skinny fats doing ppl ? wtf
: skinny fats cutting ?? what the fuck
: people argueing over height rather than strength or physique

honestly this place is just a disgrace but for all of you guys that want to actually make gains and not stay here forever like a sad kid visit my youtube channel and hop on my novice program.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4astiwOdFgs
outalpha.com/why-girls-hate-the-dad-bod/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck your jewtube channel, faggot

hey man where can I download your ebook pdf for free?

hey alex im ur biggest fan and i am sorry for this boards autism honestly these rguys r all no life fagots. pls send me copy of NE

If you are under 18 I can give you a discount, please message me on youtube.

>skinny fats cutting ?? what the fuck

Bulking at >20% bodyfat. Found the retard.

If im so retarded then how come i am an advanced lifter that still maxes out every week and makes gains on rotating special exercises. Diet is not important as you guys think since i consume over 600grams of carbs a day and dont even count all my macros. Just eat alot and recover fully and get on a ell structured strength program to make the max amount of gains you possibly can

Yo Alex what are some exercise science books you suggest and authors please, I'm looking to get into reading.

go to 26:15 buddy.
youtube.com/watch?v=4astiwOdFgs

MODS

Jason Blaha 2.0

outalpha.com/why-girls-hate-the-dad-bod/

" “You see what I mean now, girls? Ten minutes ago you were telling me how you wanted a nice guy who would treat you like a princess, yet here you are getting all turned on by me even though I was a complete fucking douchebag. How can you explain that?” I remarked.

The first girl said “I don’t know. I hate you, but I like you at the same time. It’s weird.”

The second girl said “There’s just something intriguing about you. I can’t put it in words.”

"I just sat there in a calm and collected fashion, as I sipped on my cool glass of lemonade.

After about 5 minutes of them ranting at me, I cut them off and said “So when are we fucking? Next Tuesday or next Saturday?”

They quickly glanced at each other, as their eyes and mouths widened.

“What did you just say???” they barked.

“You heard me. Are we fucking next Tuesday or next Saturday?”

Interestingly enough, they started giggling and eventually began playing my game.

They would say things like “You are so bold! You are so bad! You are something else!”

Just as expected, they were coming on to me.

As they got closer to me, I put my hands up, gesturing to stop."

"So when I’m walking down the street, you best believe that I am the center of attention."

"Girls are staring at me left and right. They come talk to me. They giggle when they see me. They get turned on when I approach them."

Yo what the fuck man thats not cool. Can the moderators please delete that post before it spreads you guys are robbing me of intellectual property.

this place is for memes, take your dreams elsewhere

this is some next level cringe shit. i'd be surprised if this guy ever had sex without paying for it

>I am 5’5, 180lbs, and 10-12% bodyfat. Those are excellent stats for a guy my height.

>As a result, I’m pretty jacked and lean.

you are fucking delusional, you balding manlet, go sell your bullshit somewhere else and shave that stupid beard, it makes you look dirty

timestamp

>an intellectual

You can't, like, OWN knowledge, man.

Y'all getting played, senpai.

1. Alex almost certainly knew of this place ages ago
2. He is smart enough not to post here

On the small chance it is Alex, I want to say thanks.
I started doing a separate volume and intensity day for my OHP, and I started using bands like you suggested.

The gains faucet went from a midnight drip to wide open spray.

lol hes probably 2 times as strong as u dyel bitch. alex is a good guy and actually has a life.

>5'5
Lmao. Anything below 5'9 is shit tier. That's in the sad category

hes jason blaha without the autism

Hey no problem man, periodization is the way to go, and yes i did know this place existed but i pretty much forgot completely about it until recently someone asked me in my comment section if i came here, and some of my buddies come here to meme and what not but now i have come to realise its 99% dogshit.

Kys

upload a pic of your face and a piece of paper with the current time

>I am 5’5

*blocks your path*

>needing downlighting to expose cuts

Dude no one needs your advice to eat like a cow and lift every day. Being strong-fat is the easiest thing to do in "fitness"

Ironically you made him too tall.

I know asian girls that are taller than him lmao

Fuck these guys, Alex.

They're dyels grasping for something to feel superior about.

Lmao. Does he actually expect anyone to believe this shit?

Just jump over him

making me waste my time fixing this

brutal

It's not me, but your autism.

Good work, tho.

>Fitworldexposed
lmao just went to that website, is pic related normies idea of bodybuilding

You do realize that less than 20% of men are six foot or more?

from the studies done 50 years ago. most kids today at easily 6 or over and that's the trend world wide. the height is only going up by each generation

>the height is only going up by each generation

I wonder how that happens.

my guess would be manlets can't reach the hole

>5'5
whats the point? like cmon, everyone is joking when they say that 5'10 guys should just kill themselves, BUT 5'5? JUST LMAO AT YOUR LIFE, IM NOT EVEN MEMEING ID KiLL mySELF AT THAT HEIGHT

why didn't you kill yourself yet if you don't have at least 8x6.5 dick?

>implying i dont have a 8.5x7 dick