Can people here in Veeky Forums give me some critiques on my upper body?

Can people here in Veeky Forums give me some critiques on my upper body?

Any criticism accepted

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/HanhChampion/videos
reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/
reddit.com/r/hapas/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You're perfect

i stared at this pic for a long time and couldn't come up with a single one. Maybe, MAYBE upper chest?

You've made it brah

Give back our white woman

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
why do white women go for Asian men so often? It's like every day on Veeky Forums I see another qt with some small dick Ching Chong

Have sex with me. Can you post glutes? And bulge?

What is your length and girth?

Pic is not op it's a youtuber. Don't know his name anymore though. He doesn't upload anymore.

he is busy fucking white girls

Squattingcassanova?

Your traps are too big for your shoulder width and height, making you look like a triangle.

youtube.com/user/HanhChampion/videos

This is the guy.

is this guy natty?

Maybe

Why do you care? Just go take the asian women that they leave behind

Shorter, cuter, and mire your gains more

Nah. He subtly told in one of his videos he wasn't.

what ever happened to him?

no i will ever mire you like this

no one i meant

>what ever happened to him?
he stopped trying to be famous

Need a better hair cut and do something about those stretchy marks

This guy is married to this white chick and they having baby soon.

I lurked on his IG and before he was strong as fuck, now he is weak even tho he didnt have injury, he just doesnt "lift heavy anymore".

He layed off the roids because he is becoming a father.

>they having baby soon.
how many months pregnant is she?

3 months

genetics. everything on is narrow. you did good with what you had, but i don't find you aesthetic. once a Ping always a Ping, you can never be a Xiao

That's why you Asians are considered feminine and unattractive, look at this passive-aggressive samefagging because you didn't want your fail thread to die.

And produce ugly bastard babies

cant find anything, maybe work on your core/get leaner

Nah you got it right the first time, Asians are not mired. Even if they manage to get a white girl (which is an achievement given Asians themselves know subconsciously that they are the lesser race) the white girl still isn't attracted to him to his apparent masculine qualities, she is only into him due to his feminine qualities. It's physically impossible for a white girl to like Asians for the masculinity, she likes only the softer side.

yeah, your face looks pretty asian. don't know how Veeky Forums can help you with that tho :(

this. asians are for ever the cucks of men

OP whats your height weight?

Look they have whole subreddits dedicated to Asian subconscious male inferiority. No other race needs to worry about such things because we are on a genetical level not girly looking.

reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/
reddit.com/r/hapas/

yeah he understands how it works.

every youtuber I see on gear can never have a lasting relationship. They always go through 5 divorces like rich, and the only way they settle down is if they quit.

Haha I bet you look worse than him though.

>roiding for this
This is achievable natty, it's hard of course but at least you wont be a roiding manlet Asian

Asian boys need to stop living in denial. You didn't just randomly get stereotyped as the goofy nerd in Western media, the reason why you are treated as bitches by us is because when the white man first saw an Asian working in the rice fields he immediately knew that's a little bitch right there. The femininity was written all over his genetic code. It has nothing to do with "societal reasons", the fault is entirely in your own genes.