Just started dating a girl and she told me she used to "party" with dan bilzerian and i look at his instagram and sure...

just started dating a girl and she told me she used to "party" with dan bilzerian and i look at his instagram and sure enough 70 weeks ago there she is in a group pic so wtf do i do she says she never fucked him

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/81N--HIDvV/?taken-by=danbilzerian
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just know she fucked a ton.of guys similar to him over the years.

Precisely. She may not have (read: definitely did) fuck Dan, but she certainly fucked a bunch of dudes on the way to being enough of a socialite to get his attention.

who the fuck cares, women fuck, men fuck. If you want to keep fucking her, don't let faggot robot shit fry your brains bro.

Huge red flags.

"used to party" means fucked around a lot, probably while using drugs

Drop her.

drop her immediately

end it

bust some nuts and get the fuck out

Fuck her you fucking idiot. Who gives a shit if she fucked other people in the past. Just don't be sad if she cheats ok so don't give too many shits about your relationship.

>having instagram

DROPPED

/thread

Yes she deserves a chance to settle down with a nice beta boy after partying hard :)
It's all in the past right.
No she won't do anal with you but with Chad she did.

She's been hardcore alpha widow'd. You'll never measure up in terms of "fun" so you're her beta "settling down". Enjoy being cheated on once she gets bored.

who the fuck is talking about settling down?

OP wear a condom and enjoy the time with a ex-slut.
end of the day its an experience for OP to practice sex.

>dating a 'woman' who got literally DAN'd

step up nigga

fuck her but dont date her

do you want dan blitzerian to brag about how she used to hang around and he used to do X to her now she'es married lol

Oh noes! even >>>drugs

T H O T

>Dan Bilzerian
>Alpha
user please. He's a chinless manchild with mental health issues.

Either way, this girl probably just happened to be friends with someone who gets special treatment at a local nightclub and they went out while Bilzerian was in town.

Hello femanon. There's a lot of reasons to care about past behaviour, there's no better predictor of future behaviour. Let alone not wanting to be with a used up slut.

Would you play a broken Xbox?

Link pic m8, no need to tell us which girl it is

On the one hand, she was honest and upfront with you
On the other hand, she "used to party"
On the other foot, fuck off this is not Veeky Forums related

instagram.com/p/81N--HIDvV/?taken-by=danbilzerian

OP here fuck off i'm not linking it and my girl isn't in that one

lel she's the middle one ain't she

then he would be the same trash as her.
either tell her to fuck off, or give her a chance. No leading on. Because of stupid bastards like that people have mentality of animals.

"Party" and "fun" are rather grandiose terms for fucking strangers and putting chemicals into the body

> "hey user im a banged up whore who was unintelligent enough to live an impulsive, physically obsessed with awful people please consider me a dating prospect now ive had my fun! No dont consider the girls who never made those choices, that would be shaming"

>Muh girl
But also Dan's :^)

You have to give to take, this is Veeky Forums, we are sympathetic when appeased.

You know in the party mood, desperate to appease "celebrities" like dan, she will have degraded herself and done things she will never do with you.

Projection much? OP's girl just shown OP that she is at least decent enough to be honest about shit like that so that OP can make an informed decision. OP's Dan-banging gril didn't say "don't consider other girls" you retard

Actually i know one grill that was on blizz party with 47381 others chicks. She said he was super nice but not in a sexual way.

Except for the hoes that went for him.

So i think it checks out.

Dudes a fraud that fucks bitches.
He has 0 military experience yet boasts about that shit. Cringe af

I don't hate sluts

I just don't mess with a bitch who got down with the whole squad

Probably got beetles crawling out that cavern

Like, nigga

How you gonna feel walkin down the street and every nigga that you meet starts laughing and flaming your ass cuz they smashed that nasty kitty?

Like, your kid's mama gonna kiss them with lips that were pressed to some kinky nigga's asshole

Acting like you can turn a hoe into a housewife

Nah bruh

Nah

he fully admits to never becoming a SEAL

>he was super nice but not in a sexual way.
Saw Rogan's podcast with Dan. He just seemed to be a kid with a lot of money, and he knows it. Didn't appear to be a PUA sleazebag

Why not go for an honest girl who never did those things. Also a self-satiating girl like that likely has no problem lying to suit herself, she probably only admitted that because she knew it would get out or even worse, doesnt even think its something to be remorseful over.

She's probably not revealing she got fingered by another girl on a table in front of dan and his mates.

Who are these people obsessed with PUA? Are they the boogeyman of Reddit?

It's an irrelevant scam from 2007. Fuck man. You sound like those fools who act that the KKK has any influence anymore.

This. Sluts never seem to get that you can just choose a girl who never had nasty, loose phases. They always say "its in the past" or "what does it matter, im open about it" but you can easily find a girl who doesnt need to make excuses.

>Why not go for an honest girl who never did those things
That's OP's choice to make.
You can go with a pureqt who has never seen the depths and therefore has never encountered her lowest and survived it, or you can go with someone who did, pulled herself out, and was """"""stronger"""""" for the experience.
Both have their pros and cons. Besides, if OP isn't a fresh virgin himself, who finger and penis banged grils at parties, it's retarded for him to expect a "proper girl" to have not done those things.

Sluts generally have a harder time putting themselves in other people's shoes. They can scorn a virgin and say they want nothing to do with him, but then get butthurt when a man wants nothing to do with a slut.

The male equivalent to a dirty slut is a nice guy willing to commit easily. It makes women sick.

People dont survive it and pull out, they get pushed out. That said i agree that if OP has done as much then he cant complain.

Literally who?

Dude you're a cuckold

There is no reason to start a relationship with a slut if a better girl is available

dismiss her past until she dissapoints your highness

>People dont survive it and pull out
t.virgin
>being with someone who took dick makes you a cuck
>anyone who is not pure like myself is a whore
t.virgin

ITT: BUNCH OF VIRGINS

OP IF YOU DON'T FUCK THAT BITCH TIL YOUR DICK FALLS OFF THEN YOU'RE PROBABLY A HOMO

>OP ISN'T A FAGGOT

What an insult when im directly advocating for sexual restraint. But im actually married, both of us no other partners/boyfriends and not religious, its hugely preferable. I cant fathom knowing my wife shared herself with someone else and someone else dicked her.

what an elborate story you have constructed there

You dont need to be a virgin to not be a whore, its perfectly fine to have had 1-4 partners. That's plenty of sex to satiate.

>sexual restraint
>tfw a complete animal when nogf
>tfw never had a """"relationship"""" longer than a year because I don't want to cheat
It is what it is.
Correct, but since the /r9k/ invasion it's either one way or the other and no in-betweens.

Thats fine, i make no moral judgement on people living their own life - if you arent suited to monogamy long term then its actually great to not try and just date like girls.

I only have a problem when someone wants their cake and still eat it, by sleeping around and selling out their future to immediate pleasure and then wants someone who improved their future at immediate restraint.

Like with like.

>improved their future at immediate restraint.
It takes a shitton of sex to fuck your future up, and usually it is in conjunction with other things. Sex doesn't fuck you up as easily as drugs or other vices by themselves.

Dude

Why are you so mad? You can't force someone to go out with a slut.

I picked my gf partially because she has self control.

>You can't force someone to go out with a slut.
>It's OP's choice
Seems like you're the one imposing your morals unto others cuckboy

Why would a girl say that to you? Is she trying to look cool by saying she knows a "celebrity"? Major red flag bro.

>be arab christian
>see this thread

Wow. You lads get triggered over what we consider common sense.

i follow him on ig and she noticed

How did she meet him?

I'm just saiyan

Telling a white guy not to scream "nigger" at a Young Jeezy concert isn't the same as forcing them

her friends invited her one day

Just date her and see how it turns out, being alpha is not avoiding every single little bit of chance of getting hurt, its just not giving a fuck about it. If she turns out to be a slut, shrug it off and move on, at least you got your share of pussy while it lasted. If she turns out to be a cool nice girl, then good job you got yourself a good girlfriend.

But I would fuck her with a condom for a while at least until you find a way to be sure she doesn't have anything nasty going on. Stop asking for love advice on Veeky Forums half of this board are autistic robots who are scared of girls hurting their fee fees

Study after study show that it takes relatively few different partners to wreck your pair bonding and chance of successful marriage. Im not talking of stds or getting a haemorrhage from a big dick.

>asking advice about women on Veeky Forums

There's your first mistake bud. If she makes you happy why not have a good time with her?

By sleeping with someone who has slept with someone else, you lower yourself to their level. Cant pretend to be superior when you've engaged with them like that.

Egyptian copt?

You have serious problems if you think that's how social interaction works.

Prepare for liberal non-sequitors and ad hominem

what the fuck is this thread? you virgit mongoloids expect to date hot chick who somehow decided to be celebate? (by choice, not by a misfortune of being born autistic like you)

This virgin talk is rustling my jimmies real fucking good

so u guys are pretty insecure about your sexual performance, hey?

Sex isnt just 'social interaction'.

> implying im not married to a hot girl who was a virgin
If you just meet someone in college its fucking easy

So do you think of yourself as superior to other people because you have not had sex as you're not bringing yourself down to their level?

If I was in your situation I would realize she isn't wife material, doesn't mean she isn't fuckable tho.

I would fuck her, while still looking for a decent gf and then drop her once you find one

>C'mon
>Try some heroin!

Holy fuck you're an idiot

Iraqi arab christian

I'm so glad our culture is naturally alpha

Western women are "practice" for being married to a good arab girl

You guys are faggy as hell in the way you deal with chicks, no wonder you get cucked so often

What level dude? Do you realize how autistic you sound when you say shit like that?

Sex is not some magical shit that corrupts people or whatever the fuck your video games tell you, sure its a red flag if anyone man or woman live a life of complete degeneracy but that doesn't mean they are tainted for life or whatever, jesus dude you need to step away from the internet.

I told OP what he should know if he wasn't an autistic fuck, every time you get into a relationship with anyone no matter their background there is a chance of you getting fucked, thats life. You can either chose to be a huge bitch and run away from getting hurt or you can be a fucking man and go live your fucking life.

Who knows maybe this girl turns out to be the best possible partner for him? There is only one way to find out.

>Welcome to Veeky Forums, where virginity is cool

It's ok user, we all need a hugbox

this is the stupidest post in the world

JUST

>Study after study show that it takes relatively few different partners to wreck your pair bonding and chance of successful marriage
Is this what you tell yourself?

ITT: virgins and betas getting buttflustered that there have been other men in a womans life

I think im superior in regards to self-control, relationship commitment prospects, interests above physicality and what i can offer in a relationship.

Nothing wrong with acknowledging superiority in areas, they could be superior in many more ways. Dont fall into the idle mental apathy of thinking we are all on a level playing field.

Mama said stupid is as stupid does

Not him but you're wrong

>can't get some
>I-I have superior s-self control
NOICE
O
I
C
E

Im married as i have said, and have been so since i was 24, with a girl ive been with since 20. Probably getting a lot more than you are if you really want to use that as an insult.

ITT: Cucks in damage control mode

Hey man, I may live in the US but i'm Serb and we don't tolerate this shit either. But I do agree with you the anglo-saxons and such are total cucks, its pathetic imo.

>taking relationship advice (and life advice in general) from someone who married that young
top kek

Im anglo saxon and the person primarily arguing for restraint in this thread you mongol cuck.

>Im married as i have said, and have been so since i was 24
>24
>the age when people are still working to improve "what they have to offer" in life
Yeah okay but you're superior and college is for cucks amirite

>Partied with Bilzerian
Walk the fuck away. She's had a mile of dick run through her. Not even worth dealing with the crazy that kind of girl is carrying. Any woman that becomes a party groupie is usually fucked up.

Well im 31 now, still married in a great home, still hugely in love and about to start having four kids. So feel free not to aim for my life if you want, never said you have to.

I went to college for six years, why on earth do you think i have something against it. Also i explicitly said superior in relevant aspect, superiority isnt a blanket metric, can you not read?

>taking advice from someone who married at (24)
No thanks

t. slut approaching 30