Does black genetic superiority ever make you depressed?

Does black genetic superiority ever make you depressed?

Other urls found in this thread:

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-43
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yeah, because blacks invented the internet and stuff.
they wuz kangs after all...

Nah. I'll gladly accept my inferiority at running quickly in a straight line for the trade off of being able to read above a fifth grade level.

Do you get off on making threads like this? Is this how you express your cuckold fetish?

Great thread, OP. Well meme'd!

>black genetic superiority
>strenght sports are dominated by scandinavians, slavs, and asians

hmm, really fires up the ol' neurons

>TFW black 240lb cuck
>Not talented at any sports
>Gonna try track this year

Will I make it bros?

Woah that graph is racist pal. Delet that now.

I'm a little jelly of their long limbs because they always have the reach advantage on me, but reach really isn't that important.

My fifth grade reading level tells me your picture has no sauce attached to it

>240lb
>Gonna try track

yes i am insanely jealous of their frames

they have wide shoulders, long arms and their hips are narrow as fuck

source? For reasons

you do realise statistically the tallest and strongest nations are slavic, not african? they won the war for the übermensch afterall.

Harley Quinn and Power Girl. Don't know which comic.

only because blacks were bred by whites to be slaves so their genes didn't get mixed up. if hitler won we would also have pure whites

probably has a pencil dick and is overcompensating

i was talking about their proportions, not height

slavs may be tall but they have shit proportions

WE

Being born as a white man is literally the best feeling in the world

so fucking tired of this meme

>best weightlifters
>shit proportions

You wanna try that again?

serbs, since the 90's I consider them a mythological nation

That's not even true and absolutely retarded. Why the fuck would slave owners breed stronger slaves? You don't need to be strong to pick fucking cotton.

so tired of THIS meme. pick up a history book user and NO, the bible isnt a history book

I wanna see what's under his shorts.

very homo.

> slaves ONLY picked cotton and 1 at a time

Serbs are about as good as Africans at making countries, granted

Slave owners didn't breed their slaves and I dare you to prove me wrong.

It would actually be even more if they were bred to be strong and still get BTFO by whites in every strength sport.

>what is a mandingo?

every massa had one, and its single purpose was to impregnate slave women to breed better stronger slaves. fucking twit.

yeah like 2% of them

how do you explain the rest of the niggers in africa and other countries

Nice source.

You think it took 150 years to change the genetic structure and make them better specimens? Kys

Genetic superiority ?

>Zimmerman 1 ; Martin 0.
>Martin's girlfriend pictured

>mandingo
You're retarded. Mandingo is just an american misspelling of Mandinka, and a mythologised version of blackness as manufactured by 20th century american media.

Mandingo as you conscive of it is just a dude in a movie. Nothing more.

> slavery is only 150 years old

Well it couldnt have been done before they even knew that you could "breed" animals. So what a couple hundred years?

May I inquire why? I know nothing about them, just curious

On topic, I do not believe black are genetically superior to be better built or more proportional than any other race, but they might be faster/more agile because of some differences in muscle fibers or something like that

Racism is a funny thing. White people enslave, rape and kill millions of black people but somehow maintain moral superiority. Blacks are enslaved killed, raped and assualted but somehow are still savages in the eyes of racists. White people are the true savages and blacks are the victims of white delusions.

yeah because I'm black and not using my inherent genetic powers to their fullest extent

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-43

Speaking in terms of the US and that's not too far off. Nice job learning how to greentext though newfag

Your liberal retardation is showing. Quit pointing the finger at whites / quit with the white guilt shit. Slavery has been going on for thousands of years. Egyptions enslaved jews. Africans have enslaved africans historically.

Now that diversity is forced and minorities are protected in our society, it's easier to be black than a middle class white male. Kindly fuck off

>black genetic superiority
brb just counting the cash I made from today's kool-aid sales

>egyptians enslawed jews

Maybe in your fairytale book. But in real history, that never happened.

funny thing is im not white. im mexican and i hate niggers probably more than the average white guy.
me and my latina wife will genocide you nigs after the whites die off/ faill.

OP. sometimes i see their how quick it is for them to build muscle and be lean and their height and get a little jelly but. theyre fucking ugly man. like god damn hideous. the only girls that like black guys are lying to themselves or trying to be "hip" and virtue signal BBC meme.
ive always thought niggers were ugly since i was 4 yrs old. my wife does too. both raised by latino family members to hate niggers and never mix with them. this is common in hispanic households.
on top fo that mandingo is a meme. the biggest dicks are in germany and nordic countries.
on top of all that while i sometimes mire the lean/ height of a nig. theyre still fucking ugly looking orcs with digusting hair big noses and retarded facial features, as well as retarded brains to go with their orc like features. savages rlly.

That's great man, white supremacy exists everywhere so I'm not surprised. The funny thing is that actual whites would also genocide you just as quickly lol

>Africans have enslaved africans historically
it's still going on

hey faggot every society has killed and done unspeakable things to others thats the way the world worked back then dumby. if niggers were the race that created the most advanced technologies and systems bet theyd be doing the same shit. kys

I am black tho

dude im not befriending white supremacists. while i feel for whites and their struggle with libs, not birthing, and white guilt plauges that are destroying them and OUR western society i would not just bend over and die for them.
As the old texan saying goes. stick to your guns. Defend what your values are and beliefs, and your property.

Not even a liberal lol these are facts. They shouldn't trigger you so much. People like you just want to stay delusional, you don't have to feel guilty about anything as you personally didn't have a hand in any of this, but it's also wrong to ignore the fact that white people lynch and murdered tons of minorities even after slavery ended.

also just because i hate niggers doesnt mean im a white supremacist. i just hate niggers and happen to be hispanic. i think you have to be white to be a white supremacist you king kong fucker. plenty of races hate each other stupid. its not US OTHER RACES AGAIN THE WHITE MANE.
pro-tip alot of races hate blacks.

So you just accept lynchings and the persecution of another race without reason? I'm not saying it doesn't happen in all cultures what I'm saying is that isn't right and isn't something to be proud of. I just think it's hilarious how a racist can turn around and say blacks are savages and animals but whites support things as heinous as the lynching of innocent people.

>after the whites die off/ faill

How do you expect that to happen when we have literally created everything and now use you Mexicans to do the hard labor for us? We will adapt to any situation and survive.

A lot of "races" hate whites because of white supremacy. It exists all over Latin America that is why in hispanic media almost everyone looks European. There's no rational reason to hate an entire race but if that's how you live your life that's great.

We are still mentally superior and I consider that more important in the grand scheme of things, so their physical superiority doesn't bother me

wtf kind of time frame are you living in? that shit doesnt happen anymore and when it does happen be it white black hispanic asian its usually a fucking crime stupid. jesus christ, and shut your ass up with crying about how whites support lynching niggers. only 4channers support that most whites are cucks. turn on cable tv and you'll see. the problem NOW isnt whites despite what your parents and old jim crow looking ass grandparents think anymore. the problem you see on new tv and statistic. the jails the prison population is fucking niggers.

Black guy here and I hate this shit. I do believe that physically there are differences on average between races, but blacks aren't outright superior athletically in every way.

Look at Olympic sprinting, you see any whites in there? no

Look at strong man competitions you see any blacks in there? no

Isn't the NFL roughly half white half black? yes

>May I inquire why? I know nothing about them, just curious

they are the guardians against islam

i hope it doesnt happen. it was more of a " if". whites are pretty cucked and even though there is some semblance of hope lately whites are far from fixing themselves. if this shit goes on for the next 4 decades whites will be a powerless minority.

they obviously jumped for the pic

Because crime is always high in areas of poverty and blacks are discriminated against in every stage of life in America so they typically live in areas with a lot of poverty. I'm actually Hispanic but the schools minorities attend are underfunded and our neighborhoods are policed at a higher rate than whites. Most of the people in jail now are there for drug offenses which minorities are much more likely to get arrested for than whites. Even right now there is a heroine epidemic in Greenwich, CT one of the richest neighborhoods in America but nobody gets caught because it's all rich white people over there. I have friends and family that work in Wall St and drug use among their coworkers is extremely high but since most of them are white nobody ever gets caught with anything.

wrong. they bred mandingo to fuck the slave owners wives and daughters. didn't you ever watch family guy

White people:
> Not as athletic as blacks
> Not as smart as Asians

Everyone should have pride in themselves and their accomplishments. If you have to get a sick perverse source of pride from the triumphs of people who had a similar skin tone or had a dick like you then your life must be pathetic.

I'm a white male with a beautiful girlfriend and a PhD in Biostatistics, and honestly I'm embarrassed of every one of you I've seen. A bunch of meme spouting neck beards. If you walked up to me irl I would vehemently deny ever going to this website.

Take a good look in the mirror and ask why you aren't proud of yourself as an individual.

Dont forget blacks had black slaves too, its not color, its the character.
Blacks are still culturally, in africa, at the tribal stage of thought, Ive read about atrocities they did to each other.

Life is in cooperation, and that is the great lesson to learn.

>all these (Yous)

The truth triggers

>baww stop having pride

t. foreskin bandit

What is this cuckold shit and why do I see it on Veeky Forums every day all of a sudden?

All you need to know about white supremacy in America is that the KKK is still alive and well while the black panthers, an orginization that did great things for black people and society in general was decimated by the CIA. Fred Hampton was making strides to unify poor people of all races at the time of his death and he was killed by white police officers in his own home next to his pregnant girlfriend in broad daylight. Yes these events are old but they are not that old in the grand scheme of things. The woman who accused Emmett Till of sexual assault and got him murdered is still alive today and she raised kids and her kids might have grand kids, how do you think those kids treat people of other cultures? Whether you see it or not our parents rub off on us and a lot of people in American have been raised by parents and grandparents that were complicit in horrible things. It's just really easy to ignore these facts bc whenever anyone wants to talk about racial issues a lot of people get their panties in a bunch.

Most of the time when blacks owned slaves they were buying their family and loved ones at least in America

But you are right life is in cooperation. That is the key not all this other intolerant nonsense

That's because strongman requires tons and tons of steroids, while blacks can reach their peak without so much. Plus lifting is seen as pointless for most black people and only a fraction do it.

Non-bench NFL/NBA players are 98% black

>fallong for the "iq is linked to genetics" meme
Black people are stupid because they're poor, and continue to be poor because they're stupid.

the ONLY discrimination blacks get these days is fear. because world star hip hop confirms crime statistics.
> our neighborhoods are policed at a higher rate than whites
fee i fucking wonder why? maybe because "Because crime is always high in areas of poverty"

>Most of the people in jail now are there for drug offenses which minorities are much more likely to get arrested for than whites

dont fucking break the law? stupid.

my family isnt rich and they never were rich my grandparents came from mexico and my dad was born in cali. he got married at 21 and had me. HE NEVER ONCE collected food stamps or goverment assistance. instead he worked 2 jobs. and did what it took to put himself through some college and get an even better job.
he makes 6 figures a year now and paid for my moms education. my mom being an immigrant from mexico and now a US citizen. THATS the hard working hispanic spirit. you are a disgrace to hispanics like the rest of american born chicano's born in the ghetto cities generationa fter generation. you fuckers race mix with nigs and gangbang. lazy

>White people enslave, rape and kill millions of black people

No, that was done by other black people who sold you to white people like the niggers you are.

again more sad sap storys about shit that happened decades ago. do you see my crying about how hispanics were also discrimated against in the 60's? these are NOT issues that are going on today. you're all butthurt your big lipped granny went through hard times i get it. but you didnt. and you should fucking move on.

"no"

>genetically superior
>uses steroids

WE

WUZ

The genetic basis for intelligence is entirely how we evolved from low sentient apes to present homo sapiens

Really? Got any sources? I would like to read more about this, or you could just tl'dr me in a few sentences

You completely missed the point. White people break the law at almost equal rates but are incarcerated way less than minorities. If you don't believe it look the stats no need to be so angry lol I know it's hard to understand this from your basement but America is very much still racist. I grew up in NYC and as a kid I searched countless times by the police for no reason just walking home from work and school. I've never committed a crime and I've never been arrested for anything so how else can I explain what happened to me. I still think cops are great and there are many amazing cops but to say that racism and inequality doesn't exist in America is just ignorant.

Yes, but your IQ score isn't.

>White people break the law at almost equal rates

no

like 10x less likely to murder or assault

not understanding that 2000 years in the human history timeline is a drop in the ocean, and that one civilization had to eventually evolve quicker than the others, and also that progress is exponential and a fast developed can be achieved by small important improvements

I'm actually Hispanic, so you totally missed the mark there buddy. It's hard for you to understand what I'm talking about until you actually do some research and step out of your basement.

You must live a sad, pathetic life. Pride in something you can't control is fucking sad.

fresh come back

I think someone's a little insecure

spoken like someone who has nothing to be inherently proud of

Nobody is debating whether blacks enslaved other blacks or not. White people also enslaved other whites just not at the same rates. I'm saying it's ignorant to support these things as something to be proud of and then act morally superior when we are all the same no matter what your grand wizard told you.

>Really? Got any sources?
are you kidding me, the sole purpose of serbs is to fight against islam

no ones saying it doesnt. but these crying paragraphs of shit done in the 60's is TERRIBLE compared to today. no where NEAR as bad as it was in the 60's if anything blacks have more rights than whites, dont even get me started on all the shit a black man can say to a "cracka" and no one bats an eye or fires him for racism. how about all the race baiting biased media reports lying about some black male being beaten up, killed, harassed by cops then come to find out little tyrone has had 16 offenses most of them drug and assault charges, whites people get in trouble too but from what? misdeameanors? tickets? things that dont usualy involve MULTIPLE offenses and resisting arrest, violent crimes or drugs? whites are also more likely to comply to a cops orders. while nigs chimpout. blacks make up the majority of violent crimes. get over yourself. your race sucks dick and everyone knows it.

DAMN

I am reading through their history, Serbs are based as fuck, too bad they will probably become a mule for EU or Russia, or fall apart like Yugoslavia did

>also, nice trips

what are you some kind of dumbass?

Like I said before, I'm proud of myself and how far I've come in life.
I'm proud of my body.
I'm proud that I have such a beautiful girlfriend.
I'm proud of my home.

All things that I have
ACHIEVED. You've done NOTHING to be white. That's as fucking relevant as your shoe size. You aren't special because of it, or chosen, or more important than a black, mentally retarded child in a third world country. You've done nothing special, and if you don't change this weak, embarrassing mindset and start working on something concrete then you'll die alone and forgotten.

> black male being beaten up, killed, harassed by cops then come to find out little tyrone has had 16 offenses most of them drug and assault charges

Yea, because past crimes give the police license to kill in America

And yea, that's have more rights. They have the right to get hired 50% less than white for having the exact same resume. They have the right to get murdered while unarmed by police at a rate of 700x that of whites.

And are you really trying to compare 'cracker' to 'nigger'? That alone made you look like a stupid little bitch.

HAHAHA nu male cuck.
thats like refusing to be proud of the human race for how far its come and its accomplishments.
>not having pride for your country and what its done

user you're a bitch.
i bet your girlfriend has guy friends lmao

Won't stop you from getting deported, essay. You're quickly taking the much hated role as the "other".