How much can joe shmo , a perfectly average guy in the street lift?

How much can joe shmo , a perfectly average guy in the street lift?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bSL4cmFW_GU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Anonymous 03/03/17(Fri)10:55:55 No.4057

who is that amazon?

is her pussy bigger than a regular womans?

look at those arms. jesus christ

proportionally, yes

Gabi Garcia. 6'2, 250lb. Enjoy.

Probably 1pl8 bench, 80kg squat

>10X World Champion Gabi Garcia Returns To Jiu-Jitsu

I could take her

I think her clitoris would hurt your ass

yeah but im a guy so I have the advantage

I doubt it, you don't have a size advantage with this one.

I want to climb her

why is that man attacking that little girl?

her hands are BIG

i fell sorry for her

>her

Fuck off

.5/1/1.5/1.75

Average weight in America is about 200lbs. Seeing as the heavier you are physics says you can at least lift a little weight. I'd say 95 bench, 115 squat, 135 dead. All in lbs.

That's no man, it's an amazon.

It's actually a woman this time. Just a genetic freak on a shit ton of steroids.

> always exposing her abs

Now i wanna cummy on her tummy

The average person thinks they're stronger than they really are. I'd say the average guy could bench 100lbs and maybe ohp 60lb

I used to think it was something like 1 pl8 bench, 2pl8 squat and a 2pl8 deadlift. Holy shit i was wrong, i got some buddies of mine to go to the Uni gym the other day, of all the 10 dudes that went NONE could deadlift 1pl8, NONE could bench 1 pl8.

The average joe is weak.

I just started lifting 2 weeks ago and I can probably be considered an average joe fitness wise.

Starting lifts:

60lb overhead press
95lb bench
135lb squat
135lb deadlift

Think of the handjobs

I was almost right on with my guess

youtube.com/watch?v=bSL4cmFW_GU

>been in the gym for 6 months
>I'm at average joe level
Except my overheard press is 100 pounds

She looks way smaller and less man face than before. Did she stop roiding her tits off?

you bench 90 and press 100?

>tfw no fit gf to grapple with

Yeah, is that weird?

Nope. She's just pulling her shoulders back to look more lithe.

If it wasn't for that fucking brow thats as big as mine I'd totally smash that

probably something like: 50kg squat 40kg bench, 80kg deadlift. There are some guys that struggle with just the empty bar and there are probably guys that can bench 225 their first time.

Yes

True

Have you tried eating more?

What does food have to do with that?

I think proportionally her pussy is the same size as everyone elses. But objectively, it's larger, because it's in a larger body

doubt that bench, I recall some strongman saying he could pull that off but he had been working hard at the farm for a long time

I mean 225 of course, for a deadlift you can brute-force it up but bench is a little more technical

source

>tfw pussylet

about 80/110/135/175

not even fair lmao

Theres no way you only bench 90

Goddamn being a woman sucks. I've been training longer than you and I'm only OHPing a little more than you.

Women also have (on average) 15x less testosterone than men. Also naturally occurring skeletal/muscular dimorphism due to dem dere sex chromosomes.

Makes sense. Still sucks.

Isn't most of that weight fat if you don't work out?

If you don't work out at all and start eating more would it all come in as fat or would some of it somehow build new muscle?

I don't even see women doing ohp. The one time I did it was a woman using one of those small barbells weighing less than 45lbs.

Yeah in all my years of training (at chain gyms mind you) I've never seen a woman do OHP with a barbell. just squats with a pussy pad. always with a fucking pussy pad.

I started in january but I only really started going to them gym consistently a few weeks ago and I went from not being able to bench 95 pounds at all to 115. Im not putting as much effort into maxing out in squatting because I'm focusing more on form but I can do 155 a few times with no trouble.