What is the literal point of lifting if you're under 6 ft?

What is the literal point of lifting if you're under 6 ft?

Other urls found in this thread:

rule34.paheal.net/post/view/2118635#search=Lammy_Lamb[/spoiler]
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i'd rather be jacked dwarf mode than dyel manlet

>Mfw so insecure about himself his has resort to bait threads on height
kys

spotted manlet

Whats the point of lifting if you have a shit job and will forever be under 6 figures? You mad moneylets?

what's the point in living if you will die anyway?

>he doesn't want to cosplay Gimli

am 5'11'' faggot

>5'11

>When her cup size starts with anything less than G

all this manlet hate just because you damn know manlets fuck 10 times more than you...

Come on now.

For me lifting helps make doing my job easier and plus my arms looking fucking lethal in my uniform

For health reasons tf,and it's fun.
Fuck women

dont fall for the meme anons. am 5'7 manlet and at one point weighed 110 lbs and still managed to get sweet teen puss. unfortunately now that i became Veeky Forums i havent had any gf at all.

>t. 6'0 manlet
cut off in europe is 6'2

What is the point of lifting if you don't have a PhD? Lol undergradlets.

Mens sana in corpore sano.

what's the point of writing a treatise on the logical foundations of mathematics if you don't understand the inherent limitations of any such formal system?

ayyy 5'7 here aswell, except getting Veeky Forums did get me a fwb but I go out to clubs less now so my one night stands have started to dry up

>He hasn't achieved immortality

> be 5'11
> start lifting
> fix posture
> now 6'1

Kurt didn't ruin Betrand Russell's life though. If anything he opened the way for Alan Turing in that if there are always "unanswerable questions" and thus things that we will never prove, what can we prove? And that leads to the invention of the modern computer when combined with boolean logic. Betrand was really impressed by Kurt. If anything, Frege was proven wrong by Betrand just before he published a massive textbook so Frege should be the one saying "thanks for ruining my life" to Betrand.

>What is the literal point of lifting if you're under 6 ft?
Easy manlet gains.

I wonder that alot because im five nine

>When her weight starts with 1

When I have shoes on I look 6'

I was 5'10
now 5'11
almost there bros

LMAO

HOW

>made by a manlet

S-Sauce?

Are you over 6'2"?

Spotted the lanklet

it was made by me
i was 5'10 but now 2 years later im 5'11

under 6 foot is manlet status, sorry

>when her weight is triple digits

Fuck off piggies

its just gentics

For yourself m8

Im 5'8 185 (this pic is old,im bigger and leaner now)
That is literally crossing over into 'bodybuilder' territory for normies,and there are plenty of people turned off by it/my the combo of bulk+short height

You do it for you,and despite this being obvious b8...
>2000+18-1
>lifting for girls

alright lads I'm high as fuck on amphetamines to study but I'm going to take a moment to share my thoughts here

first off I'm 5'10 just for reference. Second I think in order to gauge manletism we have to consider variations ONLY in height when talking about the optimal height to slay puss. That is, we must first consider guys of various heights that all have the same body type (FRAME and FACE and cock and muscle must all be constant)

We will consider a regular male frame and 7/10 male face, along with a dyel body--skinnyfat, but not fat enough to impinge frame nor skinny enough for visible abs or veins). Then we can talk about height alone.

I personally believe that under 5'9-5'10 is the cutoff for when you start to look noticeable short. 5'11 people think youre basically 6', and 6' is 6', you got lucky and are slightly above average. 6'1-6'3 I believe is the pussy slaying maximum, where you arent freakish as a dyel and are tall enough to make girls look in awe and still be a good 3-5'' taller than even the taller girls

Now if we introduce muscle, I think that what becomes acceptable is expanded upon that range. That is, a 5'7 guy with a really great body is still going to slay; however, adding muscle gives more weight to the taller end of the maximum--adding a great body onto a 6'4 guy compounds his pussy slaying abilities to far greater heights than the mantlet.

On the other hand, as we know it is way harder to build a great body as you are taller and easier if you are a manlet.

SO, the bottom line here is that if you have a really great body as a manlet, you separate yourself from dyel manlets, and AT THE SAME TIME, since getting a great body as a lanklet is harder than as a manlet, there will be fewer jacked lanklets to steal your women.

In summary: a great body is going to get lots of girls, even if they THINK they don't like short guys. Short guys can easily get a great body and tall guys have a harder time --> statistically, there are far fewer jacked tall guys that have both the HEIGHT and the body necessary to steal your chicks by automatically being the more desirable male, whereas there are statistically more jacked manlets, who you absolutely have a chance in competing with. When competing with jacked manlets, it really comes down to FACE and charisma

charisma is something anyone can obtain if they have the sack to fix their autism, and although many people don't believe this, there are actually very few people with a truly disgusting face. Most of the time, losing weight, growing a beard or shaving, fixing acne, fixing teeth, losing glasses, and getting a good haircut can easily bump even the most disgusting autist from a 4-6/10 to a 6-8/10, which is perfectly acceptable for attracting women.

Wat

>i literally validate my existence based on a womans opinion

You need to go back.

read it again, it makes sense

i know im high as a kite but i think it makes ense

Social tact and engagement will get you laid far more than anything else. Lay off the amphetamines and try life sometime

[spoiler]rule34.paheal.net/post/view/2118635#search=Lammy_Lamb[/spoiler]

If your under 6'' you go charisma.

The stereotype being... manlets are smarter than lankets.

Even George Washington was a system baby.

>tfw 5'8"
I quit lifting because of threads like this.

So I can beat tall but weak people in a fight.

>Not wanting to be a jacked dwarf
GET THE BOOK

>tfw 6'5 and I just fucked up my back badly enough that I have trouble getting out of bed and can't lift for at least a couple of weeks
You win this round manlets

What did you do?

>caring what women think

hahahahah

5'5 alpha male kickboxer I don't even have to try and i always get some at a function.

You can lift all you want giant but if your ugly, your fukken ugly.

>be 5'11"
>that's ~180cm so it feels nice and even
>go through life thinking I'm moderately tall, quite confident
>popular with girls, have lots of friends, life is good
>discover Veeky Forums in my late 20s
>start thinking more and more about height
>noticing teens being at least two inches taller on average nowadays
>start feeling shorter and shorter
You ruined me as you ruined thousands of other men. At least my boss is a manlet so I can look down on someone and feel a little bit better

lol

this is a good post

Do you just kick your opponents in the shins?

lol, king of the manlets

6'1.5" master race here. Don't group me with manlets again.

5'10"-6' is ideal lifting range.

Tall enough to not look like you're compensating for your height, but not so tall that you're lanklet mode.

I'd definitely give up some of my gains to be 6'3" though

should be the first comment in each one of those threads.

Kek'd

>I'd definitely give up some of my gains to be 6'3" though

Why?

What the fuck were you doing

I'm not him, but the whole lanklet thing is a myth. You can get big at any height, it just requires more muscle and therefore takes longer. He's saying he'd rather be tall and have to work a bit harder than be doomed to be a manlet forever but achieve the same level of gains sooner.

>not wanting to tower over most guys and 99% of girls
why wouldnt you want it?

>most guys
what manlet country is this

But how come my friends who are 5'10'', towers over 99% of women.

This is in Denmark of all places.......

What is actual non-meme manlet status?

no country has an average of 6'3, so all countries I guess

what country do you live in that has 6'3 as an average height for guys?

manlet speaks the truth

are you me?

>comparing your height to girls to see if youre not a manlet
if you're 5'10 youre shorter than the majority of guys so youre a manlet. period

denmark. young guys are easily averaging 190cm

Akshuly striped manlet

probably every country in the world if you define "tower over most" as "being taller than atleast 70-80%" which would be the case in the tallest country in the world

I'm just gonna leave this here.

lmao no they're not, it's closer to 182-184 cm on average for young males, while their actual average is 180 cm for all males

stop thinking you're 1-2" taller than you actually are, manlet of mind

>frame

statistically inaccurate

>let me tell you about your country

lmao manlets these days

>below average
>ok height

No memeing, no bullshit, below 5'9 is manlet tier.

I'm not a manlet

you probably are though and probably even overestimate your own height just as a insecure Veeky Forumsizen manlet would

>Am 6'
>hoping to get taller
I'm 18, can I grow?

I stopped growing at 20, so yeah. Between 18-20 I went from shorter than you to taller than you.

>tfw 1.85
>tfw Dutch

Its an abstract kind of feel

>be 6'5"
>have to eat like a bull even if I don't exercise
>drink 7 liters of water per day
>everything feels small to me
>finding chairs is a pain in the ass
>because everything feels small have terrible shoulder forward posture
>have to bend forward to be able to fap properly
>it's absolutely impossible to find guys taller than me
>bottom

Anyway Veeky Forums how do I fix my shoulder forward posture?

Swole mole mode engaged

if there are healthy at every size activists, why no attractive at every height?

a-are you serious?

>tfw live in europe with superior measure system where women dont know aim below the meme manlet threshold aka 6 feet

the cutoff in europe isn't in amerilet units

strict form pendlay rows
romanian deads

ikr
in europe 180cm(5'11) for women is what 6'0(183cm) is to burger woman

>be 6'5 and counting
>whenever someone asks how tall i am, say 'yeah just over 6'2'

I lol'd

Well anyway cutoff it's still accurate. 188cm aka 6ft2 is somehow normal. As a 180cm guy I have no problem with women but there comes the time when I fell fucking small. God damn you fucking people from dinaric alps. Why you couldn't stayed there

1m80 is the minimum